Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-02-21

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6350

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Before her BD until now, she is still so sad... and she looks more sad now. :(

The picture she used in her profiles makes me think about the words "Lonely" & "Good Bye".

What really happened between them?

I used "them" because now I am 100% sure that somebody having so meaningful to her really did something to make her feel so sad.
(or maybe it is her doing something bad for that guy but she didnt want to... <---This makes her hurt)

and I am pretty sure that she is in love but she doesnt know how should she deal with it.

I want to tell both of them "dont let someone you love go" (but I know I cant :( )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6352

• Karen Ma
I think she is forced to do something she doesn't want to. Like maybe she is directed by her management to close down her photo albums and guestbooks? She seems to love blogging about her daily photos and daily life. It doesn't seem like her style of doing things.

Last night she updated her photo album, but they are 'private to friends' only.

What I'm trying to say is, if she already has specific albums for friends and albums for public viewing, why would she close them all down all of a sudden? Is she forced to do so?

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6354

• jaimejks-psh
So not only was the album for fans closed but also her album for her friends?
Wow, if this is the case then definitely it has to be her management forcing her to do so.
But why all the sudden, though?
Perhaps she posted some pictures for her friends that she wasn't supposed to make them known?

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6356

• Hailey Nguyen
but then her management shouldn't be able to see the pictures folder for her friends unless they have a cy account and are her 'friend', or unless they know her pw *which is, crazy if they did 0-0*

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6359

• Liu Si Ying
wotttt is going on!! T.T

i hope she still gets to update her me2day!

this might be her sh*tty management's doing, since she's not tat popular atm - so theres no reason for netizens to get 'anti' at her....

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6361

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
so you all think that the reason why she's sorry is because she has to close her albums??? makes me wonder if someone's pic is there that others are not allowed to see...i guess that's one of the problems of being an artist, you lose your privacy bec everyone wants to know every little thing about you...but that comes with popularity, right?

i hope that maybe there was just some problem with her computer or something so it was closed hopefully only 'momentarily'

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6364

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
awww...

looks like she is sorry for closing down the guestbook and pictures pages. *sigh*

i think i now have a wish for the girl who has (apparently, not) everything:
freedom to do what she wills, and happiness in doing all of those.

be happy, shin hye ssi!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6365

beaupsh wrote:
Before her BD until now, she is still so sad... and she looks more sad now. :(

The picture she used in her profiles makes me think about the words "Lonely" & "Good Bye".

What really happened between them?

I used "them" because now I am 100% sure that somebody having so meaningful to her really did something to make her feel so sad.
(or maybe it is her doing something bad for that guy but she didnt want to... <---This makes her hurt)

and I am pretty sure that she is in love but she doesnt know how should she deal with it.

I want to tell both of them "dont let someone you love go" (but I know I cant :( )

Wow beaupsh.. I think the same way, too..

and I feel sad, too when I read message.. My eyes teary.. :(

I hope she can share her problem with us..

I know what kind of feeling she has now.. because I, too.. often feel the same.. and there is no one I can share about it..
but I became happier these days because of YAB and because of her.. so that I hope she will be happy later..

Shin Hye ssi.. Please be happy..
Geun Suk ssi... Please make her happy.. kekeke.. :P

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6367

• Hailey Nguyen
Actually...I think there should be another reason for her to say sorry....
Her cyworld is hers and it's okay if she chose to shuts a certain parts down...no needs to say sorry to fans
if she is sorry for shutting it down...should she says more stuffs than just the "im...sorry" ?..
also with the profile picture seems so sad...i think there is another reason :(
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-21 14 years 1 month ago #6369

• Karen Ma
her display picture makes me think of a scenerio in which a person very dear to another has left on a long journey; a different path.
I hope everything and everyone she holds dear is okay
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds