Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13358

• piggymori
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 7
WOW! This is such a good news. ^^
Just a suggestion. Let's open a new topic for brainstorming!
For our gifts and all. :)
And this is such a good news. *Squeals~!
It's a good sign. Hope it will continue to what I'm hoping for. :D
Or should I say, what we're all hoping!

@ Eve unnie : Just want to say hi! :) You're a special unnie to me. ^^ Sorry for my absence, I was busy with SS2 and still had an extreme hangover. XD
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by piggymori.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13368

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
hi all, topic already created.. feel free to share your fangirling tips, idea & thoughts!

link as below;

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/community/37-Common-room/13320-KS2HANJELLFangirling-in-Japan-June-26-2010

dun worry, b happy.. :)

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13370

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
girls, we wouldn't mind chipping in for a gift to our SH and GS...

can we also give you our YB ANJELL CARD to get it signed by both of them????

this is sooooooooooooo exciting!!!

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13391

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
that's great Amy, i know the stars r more than happy to accommodate. Almontel, love the way u mentioned that our Go Minan is more handsome / beautiful than the other 3. The poster says it all ! :lol:
Hi Mori, so nice to see u back. yeah u were missed. great suggestion. that's cool Gonnabeme a topic for fan girling tips, idea & thoughts.

oh juhichi, am with u, can't go myself, too many things to do. On the other hand, so happy for the other stars who are going. We could stalk the net and ask them for accounts. Just the thought that they could be up close and personal to Shin Hye and Sukkie. it's too much to take ! :lol: we must go too ! :lol:

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13393

• Liu Si Ying
Hi Everyone,

Just a heads up on everything. We are planning a 8790 Project [well will be planning over the next few days].

I believe that that will involve presents from PSHIC to both Sukkie & Shinhye. There will be various ways to participate in the project from all the members =].

I want to emphasise something thou, I think due to the various logistic issues we won't be accepting personal gifts to pass on to the pair at the fanmeeting. (sorry guys, I hope you guys can understand)

Cheers.

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13395

• jamerei
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
i wonder what presents is that! :) can't wait for the fan meeting!! :)

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13411

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
let's give them a couple ring already :lol: :lol:
just passing by.... crossed my mind ! :side:

btw, there is so much excitement in soompi for Sukkie's FM in Singapore. visits were up, waiting for news of his airport arrival. Can't imagine when our Shin Hye and Sukkie will be doing the 1st YAB Fan Meeting. There will be so much frenzy.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13456

• Karen Ma
記事入力 : 2010/04/21 12:15:41
『美男<イケメン>ですね』ファンミ開催でチャン・グンソクら出演へ

韓国で2009年に大人気を博したドラマ『美男<イケメン>ですね』。日本では現在、KNTVで好評放送中だが、このドラマのファンミーティングが 6月26日に東京・渋谷C.C.Lemonホールにて開催されることが決まった。

「『美男<イケメン>ですね』presents 1st Fan Meeting」と名付けられた初のドラマイベントには、ファン・テギョン役のチャン・グンソクと、コ・ミナムとコ・ミニョの二役を演じたパク・シネが出演する。

すでに『ファン・ジニ』や『ベートーベン・ウィルス~愛と情熱のシンフォニー~』などで多くのファンを持つチャン・グンソク。『天国の階段』でチェ・ジウの子ども時代を演じ人気を得て、『天国の樹』『宮S』 などを経て大人の女優に変身を遂げているパク・シネ。この主演二人によるファンミーティングは、ドラマの魅力を存分に堪能できる内容となっているほか、終演後にはタッチ会も行われるとのことだ。

『美男<イケメン>ですね』はファン・テギョンがリーダーのイケメン3人組人気バンド「A.N.JELL」にコ・ミナムが新加入することになり、巻き起こる愛・笑い・涙と感動満載のキュートな物語だ。

同ドラマには、二人のほか、人気ティーンズバンドFTIslandのイ・ホンギ(ジェルミ役)、そして新人のジョン・ヨンファ(カン・シヌ役)の若手イケメンが「A.N.JELL」のメンバーを演じている。今回のイベントには参加しないが、この二人は、実際にバンドのメンバーでもあり、注目度も非常に高い。

イ・ホンギがボーカルを務めているFTIslandは、日本でも精力的に活動してきた5月19日に、ワーナー・ミュージックよりファースト・シングル「Flower Rock」をリリース、日本メジャーデビューを果たす。

そしてジョン・ヨンファは、同ドラマ出演前には、日本で路上ライブなどで経験を積んでいたバンドCN BLUEのボーカル。今年1月に韓国でミニアルバム「Bluetory」をリリースしてデビューするやいなやチャートを席巻。そして日本でも凱旋ライブを行うとチケットは即完売という人気ぶりだ。

「『美男<イケメン>ですね』presents 1st Fan Meeting」は6月26日の午後2時と午後6時の2回開催。チケットは、イベントオフィシャルHP(http://avexlive.jp/ikemen/)先行で21日午後3時から販売が開始。一般発売は6月5日から。

Credit: Chosun Online, Japan

Translation:
200's drama <You're Beautiful> which received high popularity and wide attention is currently bbroadcast on Japan KNTV, and this drama's fanmeeting will be held on June 26 2010 at Shibuya C.C Lemon Hall.

The ones who will be attending this fanmeeting - "<You're Beautiful> presents 1st fanmeeting" are Jang Guen Suk who stars as Hwang Taekyung and Park SHin hye who stars as Go Minam.

(intro of JGS and PSH will not be translated)
The duo will hold a "handshaking ceremony" with fans after the fanmeeting.
(intro of YAB will not be translated)
F.T.Island's Lee Hongki and C.N. Blue's Jong Yong-hwa will not participate in this fanmeeting.
(intro of Lee Hongki and Jung Yong-hwa wll not be translated)
"<You're Beautiful> presenst 1st fanmeeting" will be held twice on June 26 2010 at 2pm and 6pm respectively, premium tickets will start selling on April 21 2010 3pm on Ave'x official site (avexlive.jp/ikemen/), and normal tickets will be sold starting from June 5 2010 onwards.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Karen Ma.

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13459

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
d 1st news to publish bout this event. yeayyy!!

wah.. handshaking ceremony??? lucky fans!

dun worry, b happy.. :)

2010 1st YAB Fan Meeting in Japan 13 years 11 months ago #13460

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I'm really so envious of those who are in Japan right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what exciting NEWS it is!!! thanks Karren for the confirmation!!!

how much are they selling the premier and non premier tickets for???? i wonder how many tickets there are and how long the FM will last??? probably 2 hours since there's 2 time slots...if that was me, i'd probably do the latest one so they can stay back longer!!! ke ke ke....
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.294 seconds