Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118910

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
16887_1626454027585149_8564021943439270494_n.jpg

1889045_1626454017585150_2095668516733845252_o.jpg

sorry sis, i just update in this thread just right now.
HAHAHA.
but you guys is enough LOLS. its true !
:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
thanks for the non-stop updates :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118913

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
No worries sis @nicole....
More Fan account....

CARNadYUsAARBht.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118915

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Here's another picture.....hmm pics come out one at a time

1961040384_58747ac6.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118922

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Park Shin Hye Successfully Wraps Up Japanese Fan Meeting

Park Shin Hye has proved herself the ‘Princess of Asia.’

On March 15, Park Shin Hye successfully launched her Asia Tour fan meeting Dream Of Angel in Tokyo.

The fan meeting began with Park Shin Hye sharing about her recent activities since finishing the drama Pinocchio. As Pinocchio will begin airing in Japan soon, she shared some of the best scenes as well as the stories behind filming. As the fans tried to imitate Park Shin Hye’s drama character ‘Choi In Ha’ along with the actress, including her hiccupping, the stadium was filled with laughter.

During the ‘Wish Tree Event,’ Park Shin Hye gave out a cake that she baked herself, held a beautiful candle service and gave out personal items that ‘In Ha’ used in the drama.

3542391142_6d7a0741_70162401.2_99_20150317091907-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye sang a total of seven songs during the fan meeting, including Dreaming Dream, Love Is Like a Snow, Don’t Worry I Am a Ghost and more.

Park Shin Hye said, “I’m grateful that I’m able to make great memories with the fans as I work on new projects each year. It is your love that fills the empty spots in me, who is lacking in so many ways. I will fill myself with your support and love and will continue to work hard to show you better acting.”

The dramas Pinocchio and The Heirs starring Park Shin Hye are set to air in Japan in April.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will continue her Asia tour in Shanghai on March 28.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

cr: MWave
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118924

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
thank you sis jenzz !
FANS ARE really lucky that shinhye now is stepping towards them ! (effortless)
i really envy them ! >.<
well, thanks for the updates :)

so march 28 is her journey !
good she has time to rest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118929

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118930

• irene_xxvi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118934

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye successfully finishes two fan meetings in Tokyo

Park Shin Hye successfully finished solo fan meetings in Japan.

Actress Park Shin Hye recently started her new Asia tour, 'Dream of Angel,' and on March 15th, she held two fan meetings at Sinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo, Japan. The two fan meetings featured White Day celebration, and Park Shin Hye made another unforgettable memory with her Japanese fans.

Park Shin Hye started each event by talking about her recent activities, and she watched highlight scenes from her latest drama, 'Pinocchio.' She also talked about many different behind stories that happened while playing in the drama, and it is said that all of the fans showed explosive reactions for her fabulous performance in the drama.

Afterwards, Park Shin Hye continued the fan meeting with 'Wish Tree Event,' and Park Shin Hye presented a cake that she made for her Japanese fans. Park Shin Hye also brought out many different accessories that she wore while playing in 'Pinocchio,' and gifted them to some fans as souvenirs.

For this year's fan meeting tour, Park Shin Hye prepared seven different songs to perform for her fans. The set list included a song called 'Dreaming Dream,' which was used as an OST of drama 'Pinocchio,' and another song called 'Love Is Like A Snow.' She also sang new songs called 'Don't Worry I Am A Ghost,' and 'Memory Over Love (tentative title).'

Afterwards, Park Shin Hye talked about her previous dramas, including 'Flower Boys Next Door' and 'The Inheritors,' and she said, "I am very grateful for all of those amazing chances that were given to me, and it is all thanks to you that I am standing here today. I will keep doing my best to not let everyone down."

From April, 'Pinocchio' and 'The Inheritors' will be broadcast on two different TV channels in Japan, and many fans' anticipation for the two dramas is now reaching the peak. On March 16th, Park Shin Hye will participate in recording a special show that was planned for promotion of 'Pinocchio,' and it is said that it is the first time to plan such a program for a Korean actress.

A representative from Japan said, "Park Shin Hye held fan meetings in Japan for four consecutive years, and no other Korean actress has done that. This clearly indicates many Japanese fans' trust in her, and Park Shin Hye's colossal popularity."

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is going to hit Shanghai on March 28th for her next fan meeting.

/Reporting by Noh I-seul This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
source: starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=365917
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118940

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye wraps up Japan fan meeting on a successful note
Mar 17, 2015

Actress Park Shin Hye held her ’2015 Dream of Angel’ fan meeting at Tokyo’s Shinagawa Prince Hotel on March 15th, and successfully completed the first stop of her fan meeting tour.

During the fan meeting, Park Shin Hye shared her recent developments and stories behind the filming of ‘Pinocchio’ with fans. She also did many events like ‘Imitation of Choi In Ha’ from ‘Pinocchio,’ and also realizing the wish list of fans.

Park Shin Hye also gifted items that she had wore in ‘Pinocchio’ to her fans, and performed seven songs.

The actress said, “I am always able to create memories with everyone with my new projects each time, so I am really grateful. I am still lacking in many areas, but your love has helped to fill it up. Your support and love have given me great energy, and I will work hard to show even better performances in future.”

Park Shin Hye’s dramas like ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘The Heirs’ will be aired this April through Japan’s Eisei Gekijo and Mnet Japan. To celebrate the first broadcast of ‘Pinocchio’ in Japan, Eisei Gekijo has prepared a special open airing of Park Shin Hye.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will next head to Shanghai on March 28th for her fan meeting tour.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
kpopfighting.com/2015/03/17/park-shin-hy...n-a-successful-note/

Hallyu Princess Park Shin-hye holds Japanese fan meeting 4 years in a row
Posted by: Han Jihee , March 17, 2015

Hallyu Princess Park Shin-hye successfully ended her fan meeting in Japan which was held for 4 years in a row.

Park Shin-hye got off to a good start of her Asian Tour, ‘Dream of Angel’ on March 15 at Prince Hotel in Shinagawa, Tokyo. Two fan meetings were held this day.

The Hallyu Princess showed up on a round stage which was beautifully decorated for White Day, mesmerizing every single fan at the scene. The lovely screen goddess seemed happy to meet her fans.

The fan meeting started with Park Shin-hye’s talk. As she has recently finished her drama ‘Pinocchio’, she told behind stories of the drama. Park Shin-hye and also had a moment of watching highlight scenes of ‘Pinocchio’.

The talk was then followed by ‘Wish Tree’ event, where Park Shin-hye prepared homemade cakes and items that she had worn in ‘Pinocchio’ for her fans. The fans who received her gift expressed happiness and joy.

Park Shin-hye is known as a very dedicated, hardworking actress. And sure enough, she has performed to seven songs for this year’s tour. Among the seven songs, the songs: ‘Dreaming a Dream’, ‘Love Is Like Snow’ from the OST of ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘Memories’ from the OST of ‘Don’t Worry, I’m A Ghost’ were especially special since they were performed by her for the very first time.

“I am so grateful to be an actress and be in such great works to build unforgettable memories every year,” said Park Shin-hye. “Moreover, I am very thankful to have fans like you. I am not a perfect person. However, it is the love and support from fans that make me become a complete person. I will fill myself with all those love and support, and work hard to become a better actress and never let you down. Thank you so much,” she expressed her gratitude to her fans before ending the event.

Meanwhile, her wide popularity in Japan is said to get even wider in Japan. She has her past works, ‘Pinocchio’, and ‘The Heirs’ on standby to air in April through Satellite Theater(translated) and M.NET Japan respectively. Japanese viewers are expected to meet ‘Choi In-ha(Pinocchio)’ and ‘Cha Eun-sang(The Heirs)’ at the same time!

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by S.A.L.T Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi
www.getitk.com/hallyu-princess-park-shin...rs-in-a-row/?lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Japan 9 years 1 month ago #118941

• irene_xxvi
Incase you guys doesnt visit our MinHye thread

thanks so much dear @Kiki22!!! Very much appreciated! :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds