Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무'

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #1347

• Gil
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Why love is so painful. I've experienced it before and i dont want to experience it again. I'm afraid that i'm in love with someone i can;t be with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #1350

• Gems
  • Senior Star
This was the first drama of Shin Hye's that I watched so it will always have a special place in my book. I really loved the relationship between Hana and her step-brother. TOH was so poignant and beautifully rendered, leaving me in tears. Really wish Lee Wan and PSH would have another drama together because they were such an awesome pair. But this time, let's have a happy ending.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #1483

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Gems wrote:
This was the first drama of Shin Hye's that I watched so it will always have a special place in my book. I really loved the relationship between Hana and her step-brother. TOH was so poignant and beautifully rendered, leaving me in tears. Really wish Lee Wan and PSH would have another drama together because they were such an awesome pair. But this time, let's have a happy ending.

I totally agree with you Gems...totally 100%...do you know if Lee Wan had any good series he played on? is he still active?
i want to see them again and like you, hopefully with a happy ending...i don't want to cry too much like i did when I watched ToH... :S

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #1484

• Gems
  • Senior Star
almontel wrote:

I totally agree with you Gems...totally 100%...do you know if Lee Wan had any good series he played on? is he still active?
i want to see them again and like you, hopefully with a happy ending...i don't want to cry too much like i did when I watched ToH... :S[/quote]

I recently watched "Swallow the Sun" and Lee Wan was one of the leads. But he doesn't play a good guy in the drama :( The story itself was pretty interesting....it's similar to "All In."

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #2101

• almontel
Gems wrote:
I recently watched "Swallow the Sun" and Lee Wan was one of the leads. But he doesn't play a good guy in the drama :( The story itself was pretty interesting....it's similar to "All In."

i'm not familiar with All in...is there one where he's one of the good guys? is this his latest series? i'll check it out and see if i like it...what's the storyline about i wonder?

oooopppps..i don't want to be off topic...so i wonder if PSH and LW will be given a chance to work again sometime? how long has it been? but i really really love their pairing in ToH...they really played their roles very well...i love ToH...if only it had a happier ending...

i would change the part where LW gave her his heart and make it whereas SH and LW both got better and since LW was cleared of his crime that they were able to marry and live happily ever after! :silly:

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #2121

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi Almontel

Lee Wan was not in All In but he was in Swallow the Sun, which starred also starred Ji Sung (from All In) and Sung Yuri. I think the producer was also the All In producer. Sadly, even though SBS invested a lot of money into this series, they did not win any awards at the SBS Drama Awards. Their ratings were higher than YAB too so I guess we should be happy that YAB won something. If they had, Lee Wan could have been there and have a 3 year reunion with Lee Wan! :)

It's been about 3 years now since they worked together on TOF. In the Korean entertainment industry, it just seems that a repairing of a couple is infrequent. Lee Wan has already worked with Shin Hye twice so chances of them pairing for a 3rd time is low. However, we can still cross our fingers. :)

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #2326

• Tsai_Jui-ming
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 28
i love the song , i don't remember the song's name

the drama always make my wife and me sad and cry =.="

shin hye's perform skill really so amazing ^^~~

japanese is not really easy for her , right ? :lol:

??~ hi
?????(???)^^
my name is Tsai_Jui-Ming
nice to meet you ?????
blog:www.wretch.cc/blog/uattsay

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 3 months ago #2358

• almontel
Mandy, thanks for your response...i am currently watching StS, but the other vids are broken but i got to see the first couple of eps, and LW looked sooooooooooooooo hot!! what a great kisser too!!!

Tsai_Jui-Ming, thanks for sharing the ToH MV, like everyone here, i've cried tons whenever I watch ToH, it's such a beautiful sad sad story...i really wish the ending was different!!!

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 2 months ago #8003

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
I just finished Tree of Heaven. I spend all day watching it.
I never read the synopsis before. At first, I really surprise that she speaks Japanese, fluently!!!.
She's really talented. She's doing great in her role. I feel really pain with their love.
It's very sad story. I cried at the end of story.

But I don't understand why there are two similar cross necklaces in the scene and one is gone in the end. There's something weird in this drama.

2006 (SBS) Tree of Heaven '천국의 나무' 14 years 1 month ago #11425

• jaimejks-psh
OMG, listening to Gido makes me think of TOH so I went searching for the part where Shin Hye sings it in the drama and with English subs....*sob sob* so sad!!! Love the song!

She sings around 3:43

Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds