Picture 15_2010-10-13.png

Picture 2_2010-10-13-2.png

Picture 13_2010-10-13.png

Picture 3_2010-10-13-2.png

Picture 4_2010-10-13-2.png

Picture 6_2010-10-13.png

Picture 7_2010-10-13-2.png

Picture 5_2010-10-13-2.png
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sabchia, nu2me, betsy, monomi, tulipanns, Vicky, connies, Humilis

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 13 years 6 months ago #25414

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
BTS YAB - at the elevator
Picture 8_2010-10-13-2.png

Picture 9_2010-10-13.png

Picture 12_2010-10-13.png

at the yard. They did rabbit sign!!!
Picture 14_2010-10-13.png

My favourite.
kanr79.jpg

Enjoy everyone. Continue tmrw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sabchia, nu2me, betsy, gailnav, Ellizs, monomi, tulipanns, Vicky, ayz and this user have 2 others thankyou

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 13 years 6 months ago #25437

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
Hi sis elana~~~~~~ thanks a bunch for those screen caps & photos...... they sure bring back those happy & giddylicious memories...
time flies really fast... * sigh

~btw, wanna post Hongki's Anniversary message in this thread too if u don't mind..hehe

Lee Hongki’s Message - You’re Beautiful 1st Anniversary

1 Year Had Passed

Have you all been doing well? Not getting sick, right? (lyrics of FT.triple’s Love Letter)
wow~~~~
Hello, I’m FT Island’s vocal as well as ANJell’s drummer, Lee Hongki Jeremy.
1 year had already passed.
Time passed so fast that it seemed like it was yesterday when the members and I were waiting for the first airing of our drama? Kekekeke.
Time had passed this fast, kekekeke.
Seemed to be really busy after the drama ended. With our Japan activities, Korea activities, Asia tour etc.
And in between, I also filmed a CF with Eun Hye-in, kekeke.
Geunsukkie-hyung, Shinhye and Yonghwa were all very busy after the drama ended. Didn’t keep in contact too.
2 million (won) actress Shinhye, do contact me, kekeke. I’m the No. 1 Singer.
Thank you to everyone who still (??) loves “You’re Beautiful”.
I’ll work hard to come back with another drama as soon as possible.
Everyone, stay healthy and do complete your new year resolutions quickly as the year 2010 is coming to an end soon.
I’m exercising hard recently.
Anyway, please give lots of love to “You’re Beautiful” as well as Geunsukkie-hyung, Shinhye, FT Island and CNBlue.
Bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah and also, FT Island, the group which is slightly cuter than ANJell, will be having concerts on 6th and 7th November.
So please come~~~~~~~~~~~
We need everyone’s loud applause.

Credit: SBS
Translation: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi, Vicky

HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARRY 13 years 6 months ago #25656

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
happy-anniversary-balloon-bouquet.jpg

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL." Time fly so fast. Oct is the month of YAB when Ist series was aired on 7th Oct 2009. It's been a year and drama is still fresh for me. I never imagined that YAB give me path to met so many great and wonderful people throughout the world. Some might said YAB is underrated drama but for me got to be the greatest drama ever.
YAB interduced me with Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, F.T.Island and C.N Blue. I never know any one of them before.(silly me). The best of all, YAB brought me here and make me addicted to the couple in YAB(everyone know who).
YAB - best drama ever and looking forward for the 2nd season.
YAB also the drama which unite all the fan all over the world with a special motto "Spread the love".
Long Live YAB.

ps: just want to share.
Of all the series, the most I watch is episod 15 esp last scene. The scene really touch my heart esp when Minyu said, 'now you know, I'm the most hurt' !!! arghhh...
Anyway, the scenery is beautiful.

15thtears 1.jpg

15thtears 5.jpg

ep15 .jpg

ep151.jpg

ep155.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, nu2me, betsy, klm_adebayor, Last_Angel, twotaur, tulipanns, hana tamposhi, Vicky, ayz and this user have 5 others thankyou

Re: HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARY 13 years 6 months ago #25658

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Happy 1st Anniversary to ALL !!!! YAB fans Cheers ! :whistle:

Thank u Elana for this thread.
and here's Shin Hye offering chuppa **did I spell it right?**

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky, cuttiemichy

Re: HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARY 13 years 6 months ago #25659

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
YEAH! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! OMG, I can't believe it'sbeen a year. This foum is coming to its one year anniversary too!

YAB introduced me to JGS, JYH, and LHK. It was so funny because initially, I thought these boys were so unattractive and as I watched the series, I totally fell in love with them. I'm glad to have watched this series too because I feel because of this series, all PSH fans could unite!

My favorite scene is also the end of Ep 15 and also end of Ep 16 of course when JGS said sarangheyo! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, tulipanns, Vicky, ayz

Re: HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARRY 13 years 6 months ago #25661

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
You’re Beautiful: Episode 1
by javabeans | October 8, 2009

A few things about You’re Beautiful:

1. Trademark Hong sisters comedy. In my book, this is a good thing.
2. Yes, it goes overboard a little. But because of the abundant sense of humor, this lands it in corny-awesome territory for me, not corny-embarrassing.
3. Jang Geun-seok (and the rest of the group, actually) is perfectly cast.
4. Park Shin-hye is ADORABLE. So is Lee Hong-ki.
5. I think I have found my drama crack for the year

CHARACTERS & BACKGROUND

GO MI-NYEO (Park Shin-hye) is a young apprentice nun who has lived at a convent ever since she was brought there as an orphan. Because of her strict upbringing, Mi-nyeo speaks very formal Korean, which is doubly cute when placed in real-world situations because it’s so stilted. It’s like in Soulmate, where the Yu-jin character spoke in hyper-elevated honorifics, resulting in a quaint effect.

Despite her sweet nature and good intentions, Mi-nyeo constantly ends up causing trouble. You practically expect the nuns to burst out singing, “How do you solve a problem like Maria?” For instance, during mass (for which she was late), she spies a girl watching something on her mini TV player and nicely asks her to put it away. The brat ignores her and resists, and Mi-nyeo tries to pry the player out of the girl’s hands. This leads to a brief struggle, and the player skids out of her grasp and slides across the floor — but now that it’s unplugged, it blares loud pop music in the middle of service.

The girl was watching a concert of the country’s top idol group, A.N.JELL, a three-member boy band led by HWANG TAE-KYUNG (Jang Geun-seok).

Tae-kyung is surly and cynical, constantly walking around with a frown on his face. He seems to take his music very seriously, and there’s the hint that he may want to move away from the idol stuff and onto more thoughtful fare. In any case, his constant pessimism contrasts starkly with the good-natured personalities of his two bandmates.

We don’t know much about their backgrounds, but the character profile lists JEREMY (member of pop-rock band FT Island Lee Hong-ki) as a Korean-British gyopo. He’s also very outgoing, upbeat, and quirky. (He kind of reminds me of Heechul if he were crossed with Ha-rim (“My Chan!”) of Coffee Prince.) Very cute.

KANG SHIN-WOO (Jung Yong-hwa) is the more level-headed one, the calm middle ground between Jeremy’s energy and Tae-kyung’s emo-ism. He’s perceptive and kind.

The band name “A.N.JELL” plays off the “angel” motif, but is pronounced “ay-en-jell,” since their management company is called A.N. Agency. They are managed by AHN SUNG-CHAN (Jung Chan!).
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, tulipanns, Vicky, ayz

Re: HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARRY 13 years 6 months ago #25662

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
continue
EPISODE 1 RECAP

The problem with A.N.JELL is that Tae-kyung, their lead singer, is having issues with vocal health, and has been advised to refrain from live singing. He is pissed off to have been forced to lip-sync the concert and he doesn’t take kindly to this medical opinion, muttering, “What good is a singer who doesn’t sing?” (This is our first indication that despite his group’s fluffy image, he’s pretty serious about being a singer. I can respect that.)

Manager Ahn Sung-chan announces that the group cannot handle the tough vocals in their current state, and is therefore bringing in another vocalist — he’s found an exciting fourth member.

Mi-nyeo is relegated once again to cleaning chores in punishment for disrupting mass. As she cleans off a statue of David (covering it with a towel for modesty, LOL!), she is observed at a distance by MA HOON-YI (Kim In-kwon).

He follows Mi-nyeo as she takes a scooter out on an errand, and stops her. His behavior is odd — he stares at her face intently and murmurs things to himself like, “It looks so similar” — and creeps her out, so she knocks him down and flees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky, ayz

Re: HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARRY 13 years 6 months ago #25664

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
continue

Now realizing he has to make his case clear, he chases again, shouting out, “I’m here about Go Mi-nam! You know, your older twin brother!” Mi-nyeo finally stops when Hoon-yi tells her Mi-nam has been in an accident.

He introduces himself as Mi-nam’s manager, and gets down on his knees to beg her help: “Please stand in for Mi-nam!”

He explains that he only needs her to do one simple thing: Sign some papers. Her brother is out of commission but has just been given the chance of a lifetime, and they can’t let it slip away. They need to sign the contracts, and since Mi-nam can’t go in person, all she needs to do is sign for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky, ayz

Re: HAPPY 1ST YAB ANNIVERSARRY 13 years 6 months ago #25665

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

This takes her to the A.N. Agency offices, where a crowd of fans camps out to get a glimpse of their idols. Some of them regard Mi-nyeo jealously, thinking her nun’s habit is a costume to get the group’s attention. They’ve all stuck to the angel motif, and sigh that she was more creative. The girl on the right is SAYURI (Friend, Our Legend‘s Bae Geu-rin), who I suspect will be hilariously funny as the fanatic fan-club president.

Just then, the idols make their appearance, sending the girls screaming toward their arriving van.

Rock star strut!

Enthralled, Mi-nyeo watches the trio walk in slo-mo, thinking to herself that she has found three real-life angels (to rival her statue garden). The guys each notice her as they pass — Tae-kyung with a sneer, Shin-woo with interest, and Jeremy with adorable willingness to sign her paper A.N.JELL fan.

Hoon-yi takes Mi-nyeo aside and gives her some clothing to put on for her brief impersonation. Timidly, she wears the clothing and is greeted enthusiastically by Sung-chan, who welcomes her to the group. She nervously signs the contract.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky, ayz
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.707 seconds