Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2012 (KBS) Don't Worry I'm A Ghost

2012 (KBS) Don't Worry I'm A Ghost 8 years 5 months ago #140232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This is one review I read and would like to share here.... It is a good read :)

Written by: annunnie.blogspot on July 2012

DON'T WORRY I'M A GHOST

The title seemed so funny and I thought it was a comedy drama. Don’t Worry I’m a Ghost is one episode KBS drama special starring Park Shin-hye as the adorable ghost. But towards the end, it wasn’t that funny. In fact I cried watching the ending. Well, basically this drama revolved about Lee Moong-ki who suddenly loss his memory after being hit by a car. He later found out that his name is Lee Moong-ki when he tried to find his identity with his fingerprint at the police station. And suddenly she saw a girl that knew everything about him, his address and stuff. Owh, who was that girl? No one was able to see the girl except him. Sure enough, the girl was the ghost. The title explained it all, anyway.

Park Shin-hye as Kim Yeon-ha/ ghost

Bong Tae-gyu as Lee Moong-ki

The ghost explained to him, the reason she followed him because he knew something about her death. But wait, Lee Moong-ki loss his memory at the perfect time. Hahah...what a perfect timing to have amnesia!

Later Lee Moong-ki remembered a bit of thing, that he witnessed the girl’s death. He happened to be at the crime scene. Huh, the crime scene? What the hell he did there? The ghost remembered that she saw Lee Moong-ki right before her death, looking shocked seeing the blood and all. But she was unable to remember clearly what exactly had happened. She though he definitely wasn’t involved with her death. Okay, let’s look what exactly had happened. Pity her, so Lee moong-ki remembered there’re also someone else at that place that night, holding a knife. Lee Moong-ki reported to the police but he was unable to explain it in detail since he couldn’t remember well also.

Continue reading on this link...
annunnie.blogspot.com/2012/07/dont-worry-im-ghost.html
:heartsh:
=X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, yummiejeu

Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.275 seconds