Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남'

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62737

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Actress Park Soo Jin confirms casting in tvN’s upcoming drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door’

20121119_parksoojin_2.jpg

Actress Park Soo Jin will be joining Park Shin Hye in tvN‘s upcoming romantic comedy, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, for her next smallscreen comeback!

Fans of tvN’s popular romantic comedies ‘Flower Boy Ramen Shop‘ and ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘ are in for a treat, as ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ is said to be a drama to continue the flower boy series.

Park Soo Jin will be playing ‘Cha Do Hui’, the CEO of an internet shopping mall who looks perfect on the outside but is actually far from it on the inside. Her relationship to Park Shin Hye’s character, ‘Go Dok Mi’, dates back to their high school days when they were sworn enemies.

Others in the line-up include Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, and more. The drama will begin airing January 7th, 2013, as a 16 episode series.

Original article [url=http://http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/actress-park-soo-jin-confirms-casting-in-tvns-upcoming-drama-flower-boy-next-door]allkpop[/url]
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by primrose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, yunihz, snowhninpyae

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62752

• Venezia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 272
Park Su-jin added to Flower Boy Next Door

Another cast member joins tvN’s rom-com series Flower Boy Next Door, and it’s about time since hitherto we have only heard of one lady (our lead, Park Shin-hye) amongst a crowd of flower boys. Not that I’m complaining about the lineup, mind: After all, this drama has got Park Shin-hye peeking at her hottie neighbor Kim Ji-hoon, whose assistant is the rascally freeloader Go Kyung-pyo, then getting caught in the act by another hottie, Yoon Shi-yoon, kicking off their romance. What’s not to like?

But every good romance needs conflict, and Park Su-jin will provide some as a woman who looks perfect and refined, though upon closer look she’s got cracks in the facade. As a businesswoman—she runs a shopping mall—she projects an elegant image, but she’s easygoing and friendly with friends.

However, that friendliness doesn’t extend to our heroine, apparently: she’s got history with Park Shin-hye dating back to their schoolgirl days, and they’ve got a “deep,” “bad fate” between them. We don’t yet know why, but it has to do with a past our rival is hiding. Hm, that could be interesting.

I’ll be honest in saying that I am at best ambivalent about Park Su-jin as an actress, so she’s the first cast member who doesn’t have me totally excited. This kind of role is old hat for her, and she’s played the second lead/rival character several times before (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, Bachelor’s Vegetable Store), so I have a feeling I know exactly what to expect of her.

On the upside, who needs to love her when the rest of the cast is so winning? I’d love for Park Su-jin to break out of her rut and show a spark of charisma, but even if she doesn’t there are plenty of others to invest our emotions in.

Flower Boy Next Door premieres on January 7.

Source dramabeans
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62772

• primrose
The ′mystery girl′ Kim Yoon Hye (Woori) will be taking off her mystery veil on tvN′s My Flower Boy Neighbor.

30997690.jpg

Kim Yoon Hye has been cast as Enrique Geum′s (Yoon Shi Yoon) best friend and first love Seo Young for My Flower Boy Neighbor. Seo Young will be a ′free soul′ who gives her all for whatever she wants.

Kim Yoon Hye said about her new role, "I′m very happy I′ll be appearing in My Flower Boy Neighbor, the third installment in the flower boy series. I feel the pressure because Seo Young is Enrique Geum′s first love, but I′ll work hard to appeal to my audience."

My Flower Boy Neighbor is the third flower boy drama to follow Cool Guys, Hot Ramen and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. It is based on a webtoon titled I Watch Him Everyday, and is a 16-part romantic comedy.

The drama will be about what happens when Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye) is caught secretly watching the guy living next door.

It will air its first episode on January 7, 2013.

By : Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim
Photo credit: Starfox Entertainment
Source enewsworld

Wow this is the same Woori in Heartstrings right?
And about Park Soo Jin, many people hate the role she has played but to be honest I like her .. she played the role of b* very well :-V
Three awesome girls, three handsome guys .. what can I say, this drama's going to be awesome right? :superkiss:
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, snowhninpyae

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62776

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
BIG NEWS!!!According to PSH dc, Shinhye already start shooting for the drama yesterday(Nov 20)!!
here's the link :http://gogolang.blog.me/140173232291
Can't wait for the drama.
Thanks to 'tmoonsun'
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, yunihz, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62778

• primrose
Yes @ snow :woohoo:

Flowerboy.jpg

From baidu .. they say the black cat become the black dog oh my I haven't seen webtoon yet
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by elankham. Reason: insert picture
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, yunihz, vertige25, snowhninpyae, mizpsh

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62779

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
iPhone_102.jpg

cr: gogolang.blog.me/140173232291

from this image, i try to large more..

Untitled-1.jpg

is it the girl behind is shinhye? =X =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, yunihz, vertige25, 11iszonlymine, primrose and this user have 3 others thankyou

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62792

• 11iszonlymine
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Other behind the scene photos

:)

530888_354443591317511_2058732891_n.png

531054_354443677984169_616232511_n.png

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, yunihz, snowhninpyae

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62793

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Wish I could see this series earlier!! Hwaiting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62798

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
thanks everyone for the updates.. cant wait to see their official poster..

@seara.. maybe yes, maybe no.. :P
Yes because that girl looks like Shinhye esp her hair..
No because usually there will be Manager Jun beside her.. but she's alone there.. hmm..

@primrose.. is that Park Soo Jin in Gumiho?? :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62802

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
wow...thanks for the bts pics...

that is Park Shin Hye...and I love that she's sporting a longer hair...i love how she looks very feminine with her long flowing hair...

wish she had bangs on too....ke ke ke...

I can't wait....
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, chai, primrose
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.101 seconds