Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107358

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
This expression is priceless :D :D :D :D :D

superior.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107361

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Oppa,
that gentIeman has a very heathy teeth... hehehe
Never get enough with her cuteness...In Ha.

1938354101_0d2895fa.jpg

1938354101_50e22ec2.jpg

SC from PSH DC
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy, prettycool610, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107363

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Pinoccho (피노키오)MV Part3 피노키오

cr to haesong225
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107365

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
[News]141129 AppleDaily HK report on Pinocchio become No.1 spot

source: hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20141129/18951269 ;

cr to Patsy_HK

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107366

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
'Pinocchio' Lee Jong Suk's Secret - Studying The Script
BY C Han | Nov 28, 2014 04:43 PM EST

Lee Jong Suk of the SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Pinocchio" (script Park Hye Ryu, director Jo Soo Won) was caught on camera as he focused on his script.

Through his management company, Lee Jong Suk released a picture from his shooting of "Pinocchio." Here, he is looking at the script and focusing on the character. Ordinarily, he is very focused and attentive as a "diligent" actor and this is reflecting precisely that.

In particular, viewers can see that he has marked the script with post-its where there are important lines of scenes. Throughout the waiting period of the filming, he is studying the script as his hidden efforts are captured.

In "Pinocchio" Lee Jong Suk is acting in the role of Choi Dahl Po, a reporter in the Society column. He has a tumultuous family history and has to live with a different name than his birth them. To show a multi-dimensional character, he is focusing on his character more than ever.

Other staff members have said that drawing emotions drawn from real situations and a realistic portrayal of day to day life, Lee Jong Suk has tried endlessly to create a Choi Dahl Po that is alive and breathing in every scene, including the romantic ones.

source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/57209/20141...-the-script.htm ;
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107370

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye sneakers

(SUECOMMABONNIE)' products

cr to owners

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107374

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
We are rolling... The episodes are getting more and more interesting and satisfying.. in a sense that we get to understand deeper into the cause and effect.

The breakthrough of MSC team will prove a significant point to the viewers, and thus the 1st time competing TV stations is the turning point for MSC, to Cha-ok (InHa's mom) that she is smart in hiring and using her daughter's Pinocchio syndrome for gain, to the other broadcast station of their "sure shot" idea with just the CCTV which was sneakily obtained is not everything... And, specially to Dalpo...

That news reports are not just on the surface or what you see, but the back story is equally important to investigate further. He may open his eyes on TV reporting in a different perspective. He may admit to himself that InHa is a better reporter and finally will have a different perspective of InHa who happens to have a Pinocchio syndrome. Daebak!!
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107377

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
As for InHa...
I am happy that InHa will gain confidence as a reporter and proud... We got a glimpse in the preview.
She got a hunch that something is weird and not right and knows that she is not completely satisfied (her hiccups I think is helping her) and wants to investigate further.

It was revealed that InHa wants to be a reporter, not because of her mom but because of Dalpo, when she realized she passionately wants to be a reporter... witnessing how her classmates turned their view of Dalpo to positive, how it could influence thoughts. How significant that made an impact on her.

I am loving how strong a character InHa really is not just because she has a handicap, the Pinocchio syndrome. And she can change that "disadvantage" to an advantage. I am hats off to the writer/PD team... they are the bestest of the best :) and personally this year will end with a satisfying grin on my face.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107381

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ahhh.... The six degrees of separation theory....
Don't forget, have been seeing this from episode to episode and our writer has been showing to us all along..... Remember the first scene newbie reporter walks in the police station and cheerfully introduce himself. :lol: ... Then months after, Dalpo's turn to to intro himself... guess who was the guy who greeted him.... actually I didn't realize him as he became a zombie like himself because of what they do in getting news story. :lol:

And, we meet Ahn Chan Soo as a policeman...who happens to work on Moon Duk Soo's case and his smartness may break that case....Dalpo's brother, Jae Myung involvement.........
Oh I don't even want to go there as that will really break Dal Po's heart.

I love this drama because it gives us a balance.... Conflict, family, laughs, heartbreaks, smarts.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107387

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Netizens on 'Pinocchio'
Source: Star News
Translation note: I actually translated this to ask — I’ve seen quite a number of articles and netizens say that if Pinocchio came out last year it would have done better; did something happen to Korean dramas this year?

'Pinocchio' catches up to 'Mr. Back'… 1st place among Wed-Thur dramas

Total comments: 501

(+2336, -430) Pinocchio is really captivatingㅠㅜ

(+1766, -334) The writing, direction and background music goes without saying, but more than anything, the main and supporting actors produced amazing performances… it’s been a long time but this is a drama I have to watch live

(+1763, -418) Oh yay!!! Truthfully I was worried about the ratings but of course it went up!! From the bottom of my heart, when is next week going to comeㅠㅠ

(+1615, -331) Not a single scene can be cut, not a single scene that makes you feel bored… really interesting

(+836, -176) Of course it’s good to get 1st place… it’s a pity about the ratings, I hope it will explode upwards soon~ anyways congratulations!

(+252, -47) If Pinocchio or Mr Back came out last year, then they would have gotten over 20% easily, what a pityㅠㅠㅠ

(+223, -50) Super engaging! Now let’s continue rising up in ratings!

(+209, -51) Wow~~ Let’s go up higher and higher! For a drama that is so well made, more people should be watching it

(+201, -55) It should go up even more, so interesting

(+221, -78) No, why is Pinocchio’s ratings only this? I am so surprised. It should be around 15% at least; I would even say it can go up to 20%… Anyway, let’s look forward to next week when the ratings gap should be even wider. Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jo Sooo Won, Park Hye Ryun, fighting!!!!!

(+193, -55) Such an interesting drama. Hope the ratings will continue going up.

(+207, -70) Handsome Lee Jong Suk, natural beauty Park Shin Hye, their chemistry is really no joke!

(+177, -45) This drama is really interesting in that it reveals the truth about the reporters in our country

By: hitoritabi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.209 seconds