Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150145

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#doctors #ParkShinHye [hyejeong]has finally overcome the past and sincerely happy.

1471917581-271.jpg

watch #Doctors with english Sub. in this Link!!!

www.drama.net/doctors-episode-18

www.drama.net/doctors-episode-19

cr.ift.tt/2byMAI4 
​​​​​​​
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by jhen30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150147

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
20 Times “Doctors” Made Our Hearts Flutter

Park-Shin-Hye-Kim-Rae-Won-21.jpg

It didn’t take long for us to fall in love with everything about “Doctors.” It pretty much captured our hearts from the get-go, and it’s managed to maintain its charm from beginning to end.

I’ve actually never been one to like doctor-based dramas, especially the gory blood and operation scenes, but the emotional side stories and strong main characters have made me fall totally head over heels for this one. This whole drama, quite simply, gives me the feels. And although it’s hard to narrow down the billions of moments that made my heart flutter, I’m going to try my best to pick just 20 (in no particular order).

(Word of caution: If you haven’t already guessed, this list is full of spoilers!)
1. “Let’s date” (the first time).
The first time Hong Ji Hong asks Yoo Hye Jung to date, which is also the first time he meets her, made me so excited. Did you see the fireworks? I could anticipate the epic romantic story already!

tumblr_o97uqqSCBX1utlph9o5_400.gif

tumblr_o97uqqSCBX1utlph9o7_400.gif

2. When Hong Ji Hong gets Yoo Hye Jung a bicycle.
SO sweet. SO cute. He’s SO smitten.
tumblr_o985mnkmzP1utlph9o6_400.gif

3. The first time we meet Ji Soo’s character, Kim Soo Chul.
No. Words. Are. Needed.

tumblr_o9alffmS8B1uwt1zwo4_1280.jpg

4. “What’s your blood type?”
This is probably the first interaction that Yoo Hye Jung and Hong Ji Hong have where you really see the chemistry. Even the sunlight in the background adds to their destined path together.

tumblr_o97vaodoqh1r5c02zo2_400.gif

5. “She’s mine.”
Let’s just take a second to imagine him saying this to all us Ji Soo fans, ok?

tumblr_o9bdnjvR9E1v3mln4o1_1280.png

6. When Hong Ji Hong runs after Yoo Hye Jung.
This part was so heart-breaking. I could really feel Yoo Hye Jung’s brokenness in this scene. How excited did you get when he started running after her?

tumblr_o9lip8f6sx1s86jvvo3_250.gif

continuation!!! on this Link...
sorry can't post the whole. there's some error just click the Link. so that you can continue to watch the whole post of 20 Times “Doctors” Made Our Hearts Flutter/

www.soompi.com/2016/08/22/20-times-heart....V7vgV4bRJn8.twitter
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150148

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Doctors' tops weekly TV popularity chart again

restmb_jhidxmake-12.jpg

(SBS's "Doctors" promotional photo)
The SBS medical drama "Doctors" regained its dominance on a weekly TV popularity chart with over 20 percent in viewership, according to the chart released on Tuesday.

The series topped the Content Power Index with 261.0 points for the week of Aug. 8-14, dethroning "Burning Youth," a variety show featuring single middle-aged stars. 

The reality show shot up to No. 1 in the previous week after two of its cast -- comedian Kim Gook-jin and singer Kang Soo-jin -- revealed they are dating in real life.

The index, developed by entertainment company CJ E&M and media ratings company Nielsen Korea, measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions on social media.

"Doctors" depicts a coming-of-age story of Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye), a female high school bully who slowly changes, influenced by her supportive new homeroom teacher Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won). Years later, they meet again in the cerebral department of a hospital as doctors and fall in love.

It has succeeded in gaining the attention of viewers by calmly following the growth of the two doctors without following the cliches of typical Korean soap operas and villains on the programs.

It also is suspenseful as a medical drama as each episode revolves around highly difficult surgical operations.

"Infinite Challenge," an all-time favorite variety show, came in second with 258.7 points, trailed by the MBC drama series "W" with 238.1 points. The two shows rose two and three places, respectively, from the previous week.

"W" stars actor Lee Jong-suk as a cartoon hero who goes back and forth between the real world and the virtual world of a webtoon.

Coming in fourth and fifth were MBC's singing competition show "King of Masked Singer" and the KBS romance "Uncontrollably Fond" starring Kim Woo-bin and Bae Suzy. (Yonhap)

CR. kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608231340206827957_2 …
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue, tracyroseili@yahoo.com, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150153

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, 'Super Intensive' scenario .. Admiring the beauty, purity and Sweet

70565_95427_97.jpg

An online community bulletin board came up with this one picture of the article titled "Park Shin Hye Admiring the script. Park Shin Hye is in the photo shoot was a look that caught the attention focusing on spare script, shining innocent beautiful little face. the beauty  that envy of others .boast a compelling doll proportions. Especially nice to finish on the shoulder lovely combination of pink wide cuff shirt with a black and tan color was wearing slacks to bring out the innocent, yet refined atmosphere.
Netizens encounter with Park Shin Hye picture showed a variety of reactions such as "Park Shin Hye, I also look to see pictorial script," "I, I look up from the perfect style", "if not done drama," "bag is perfect top in this point in the fall".
Meanwhile, the 'Doctors' is still ahead of it's  adversary

cr. m.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=70565
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, IntoTheBlue, tracyroseili@yahoo.com

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150157

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thank you my dear Jenn for all the updates.
I like it very much.

Fan made.. so lovely
1471935320.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150158

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Oh my... end of the shooting.

1471946050.png

1471946427.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: juwie1608, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, tracyroseili@yahoo.com, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150160

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
Good live streaming.....bittersweet episode. A new life...passing on of another. Made me cry....the baby crying as Mommy was dying....

A drama that didn't have too much angst ....enjoyable all the way, friendship, forgiveness, healing and definitely UNFORGETTABLE total sweetness and adorkable of our OTP.

No wedding but very beautiful proposal setting nonetheless, and typical of Hye Jung..putting on the ring herself (despite wanting a romantic proposal..😂😂😂). We finally know why he is her Honghonghong...

A parting gift to fans....one final kiss and lifting her up....😍😍😍😍. Best Casting, Directing and Scriptwriting, and Acting, Chemistry...had us rooting for them all the way.

Even as that last bit was airing, I could feel the start of withdrawal symptons....

No more Monday-Tuesdays to look forward to....no more Doctors...

Nite nite.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Osellasella, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150167

• gina
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
I agree with you juwie1608, kudos to park shin hye & krw an enjoyable kdrama all the way.
I will be missing my idol psh, hope to see her soon with another project. Thank you to all.
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by gina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150168

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
"Doctors" Last time audience share of 20% more than in the last hurray!

Cql-o_uVUAEJWCm.jpg

[South Korea Entertainment News] "Doctors" They were singing the praises of a 20% audience share in the last round, decorated the last hurray. 24 days, according to Nielsen Korea of audience research company, is SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors" 20 episodes that have been broadcast in 23 days was recorded viewing rate of 20.2% (the national standard).The day before, but the 18 episodes and 19 episodes that have been continuously broadcasting sluggish not exceed 20%, again more than 20% of the wall in the final times, put an end in overwhelming Monday and Tuesday drama first place. In addition, MBC drama "Monster" in the same time zone is further full-scale revenge of Kang Ji Hwan, increased the tension. To maintain a fixed viewing layers, it kept the second place spot in 9.7%. The "moonlight drew clouds" Episode 2 KBS 2TV, which got off to a start in a week away in the era drama competition, to maintain 8.5% and 8% level that small margin was increased from 1 episode 8.3%, Monday and Tuesday of terrestrial three stations It was a 3 out of drama. Photo: SBS Korea Entertainment comprehensive information site KOARI

cr. www.koari.net/news/detail.php?id=10349
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 7 months ago #150169

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
"Doctors" Park Shin-hye, "It hurts to let it go"

photo758392.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye doesn't want the drama to end.

She posted a picture on her Instagram and said, "Hye-jeong grew up and so did I. The last four months have been so amazing and precious. It hurts to let it go. I would like to show you how painful it is. The final episode of "Doctors"".

She's posing in the picture with Kim Rae-won. They look outstandingly handsome and beautiful.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" ended on August 23rd.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

cr. www.hancinema.net/doctors-park-shin-hye-...&utm_medium=facebook
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds