Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157134

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra Wrap up Party (3)

FB_IMG_1546312431940.jpg

FB_IMG_1546312425398.jpg

FB_IMG_1546312421751.jpg

FB_IMG_1546312428449.jpg

#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シ
#Hyunbin
#AhnGilHo
#LeeSeungJoon
#HanBoReum
#Chanyeol
#MinJinWoong

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157135

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Repost #Parkshinhye @ssinz7 IG Update
Photo by. @y_seunghun
#contax_t3 #ssinz7

IMG_20190101_161558_116.jpg

20190101_161907.jpg

Cr.www.instagram.com/p/BsAF13xFHEE/?utm_sou...igshid=1nwp6uwy9aclo

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157136

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Repost #Parkshinhye @ssinz7 IG Update
홀가분하게.
운동. #ssinz7

20190101_162807.jpg

20190101_162800.jpg

Cr.www.instagram.com/p/BsCpQuoFUPH/?utm_sou...&igshid=eczdtkpurtn1
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157144

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra Palace : Song Jae-jung's textbook [All 2 volumes]
Song Jae - jung | Booklog Company | January 23, 2019

FB_IMG_1546670731054.jpg

FB_IMG_1546670723382.jpg

FB_IMG_1546670733802.jpg

FB_IMG_1546670719831.jpg

Be the first reviewer
34,000 won
30,600 won (10% off)
YES point
1,700 won (5 stars)
Add 2,000 Won to purchase more than 50,000 won ?
Benefits Collection Page
Billing Benefits Check your card / quick payment benefits ?
Shipping ?
free
This product is a product of YES24 (not a single return).
We will notify you when an eBook is published. New Releases
Book Sales in 2019 01 May 24, will be sent
after the date of receipt within 1-2 days
Domestic shipping only
Rewards
Ships from: NY, USA More books like this Add to wishlist (Publishing can delay publication due to circumstances)
1 2 3 4 5
Book Information Purchasing information Purchasing information Review / hanjulpyeong 0/0 Reviews / hanjulpyeong
Publisher January 23, 2019
Page number, weight, size 872pages | Verifying size
Related Categories
Related Categories Show / Hide
Introduction of
this product
Introduction of
this product Show / hide introduction
It consists of the following individual items.
Remembrance of Alhambra Palace 1 Move
Alhambra Palace Memories 2 Move
About Books
이 상품은 YES24에서 구성한 상품입니다.(낱개 반품 불가).

[도서] 알함브라 궁전의 추억 1 : 송재정 대본집 | <송재정> 저 | 북로그컴퍼니
드덕들을 설레게 한 특급 케미! [W] [나인]의 송재정 작가 * [비밀의 숲] 안길호 감독의 첫 만남 시청법을 바꾼 한국 판타지 드라마의 새 지평! tvN 토일드라마 [알함브라 궁전의 추억] 대본집이 출간된다. [인현왕후의 남자] [나인 : 아홉 번의 시간여행] [W] 등 집필하는 작품마다 새로운 소재, 독특한 상상력으로 시청자들을 사로잡은 송재정 작가가 치밀하고도 감각적인 연출로 정평이 난 [비밀의 숲] 안길호 감독과 만났다. 이 소식만으로 화제를 불러일으킨 [알함브라 궁전의 추억]은 AR 게임을 소재로 마법과 과학, 아날로그와 디지털, 중세와 현대, 그리고 그라나다와 서울 등 공유될 수 없어 보이는 세계들이 한데 섞이고 어우러지는 판타지다. 놀라운 것은 판타지인 것을 알면서도 완전히 빠져버리게 된다는 데 있다. 미래를 쉽사리 예측할 수 없는 ‘made by 송재정 월드’에 ‘directed by 안길호 매직’이 더해지자 판타지는 하나의 탐험이 되어 이제까지 한국 드라마에서 경험할 수 없었던 새로운 종류의 몰입감을 선사했다. 한순간도 눈을 뗄 수 없는 긴장감 넘치는 전개와 반전을 거듭한 끝에 전하는 메시지는 더욱 강렬하다. 인간의 탐구심과 호기심, 미지를 향한 집념, 그 끝없는 욕망은 어디까지인가? 그렇게 맞이할 미래는 과연 우리가 꿈꾸던 그것일까?

[Book] Memories of the Alhambra Palace 2: Song Jae-jeong | Home The
limited edition [Memories of Alhambra Palace] A copy book will be published. Song Jae-jeong, who captivates viewers with new material and unique imagination for every work he writes, such as [Man of Inhyeon Wang] [Nine: Nine Times Travel] [W] [Secret Forest] with a reputation for detailed and sensuous production I met the director. The memories of the Alhambra palace, which brought the topic to the fore with the news, is a fantasy mixed with AR games as a magical and scientific, analog and digital, medieval and modern, and unseen worlds like Granada.

©http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/68379726

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157146

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra #Parkshinhye #Chanyeol
#안녕세주 #안녕엠마
#알함브라궁전의추억
못하는게 없는 찬열이.
볼수록 대단한 아이. #ssinz7

20190105_145331-2.jpg

Cr.www.instagram.com/p/BsNUPfKl1KS/?utm_sou...igshid=1dwrtxp027oqb

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157147

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Watch Tonight Epi.11 #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠 #알함브라궁전의추억 #정희주 오늘(4일, 토)은 <알함브라 궁전의 추억> 하는 날! 2019년 새해에도 희주와 함께해요❤️

IMG_20190105_152956.jpg

IMG_20190105_153000.jpg

Cr.t.co/o4E0Vm6UuV

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157153

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye #OOTD #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra

20190109_002725-2.jpg

▷ WHO : #박신혜 .
▷ WHEN : 2018.12.22
▷ WHERE : #알함브라궁전의추억
▷ WHAT : 블라우스 #커먼유니크 / pajama silky blouse / 34,500원.

Cr.www.instagram.com/p/Br1VmcXA0sm/?utm_sou...&igshid=te7ryvo1omp2

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157154

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CONGRATULATION 🎉🎉🎉
#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #Hyunbin #Chanyeol

FB_IMG_1547073717546.jpg

#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra broke its own record!!!

Rating for its 12th episode was even higher than the 11th.

⭐Nationwide (South Korea) - From 9.431% to 9.851%
⭐Seoul - 12.440% to 13.592%

👉 Cr.via AGB NIELSEN

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157155

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
13 Fun Facts About #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra Cast You Probably Didn’t Know About

Memories-Of-Alhambra-Cast.jpg

|Tags: Chanyeol, Exo, Han Bo Reum, Hyun Bin, Kang Sora, Kim Rae Won, Lee hong Ki, Memories Of Alhambra, park hae jin, Park Hoon, #ParkShinHye
View Larger Image
“Memories Of Alhambra” might have aired in the last weeks of 2018 but it soon became one of the most talked about kdramas of the year.

The cast, the plot and the cinematography made this drama one of the best of 2018, at least in my opinion.
So I thought it would be a good idea to share some interesting facts about the cast and the drama.

Hyun Bin is not his real name

Hyun-Bin.jpg

Who would have thought that Hyun Bin is actually a stage name? I know I didn’t!

Hyun-bin-1.jpg

Hyun Bin was born with the name Kim Tae Pyoung but took the stage name Hyun Bin that people all know and love.

Hyun Bin went through a slump not too long ago

Following military discharge, a lot of actors go through slumps in which their projects don’t do as well as they did before they enlisted, Hyun Bin had a similar case to that.

This happened to Hyun Bin back in 2014 and 2015, he came back with the period movie called “Fatal Encounter” which was met with mostly negative reviews and did poorly in the box office.

He also came back with a drama called “Hyde, Jekyll, Me.” The drama was a commercial failure and did extremely poorly in ratings. It went up against “Kill Me Heal Me” another drama about split personality disorder that garnered way more attention and love dominating its time slot.
However, things looked up for him with 2017; he starred in two movies “The Swindlers” and “Confidential Assignment.” Both were successful commercially and Hyun Bin received positive reviews for his performances in both movies.

2018 followed with equally great opportunities and success, he led two movies, “Negotiation” and “Rampant” and returned to the small screen with the hit tvN drama “Memories Of Alhambra.”

Hyun Bin played his first villain role EVER in 2018
Hard to think that Hyun Bin didn’t start out playing villain roles but that’s the case for him because he found immense success shortly after his debut as an actor with the hit drama “My Lovely Kim Sam Soon” in 2005.

In 2018, he starred opposite Son Ye Jin in the hit movie “Negotiation” where he played the villain role that torments and kills innocent people to get what he wants.

He was praised by the director of the movie as well as critics who said he played the villain role effortlessly.

Hyun Bin Isn’t Planning On Dating Anytime Soon

Don’t expect to hear dating news from Hyun Bin anytime soon, the man confirmed himself he’s not interested in dating at the moment.
During an interview back in September 2018, he explained that he doesn’t have plans to date partially because he’s busy.
Hyun Bin has been in two public relationships throughout his long acting career, while some might recall him dating Kang So Ra, some might be surprised to learn that he actually dated Song Hye Kyo who’s now happily married to Song Joong Ki.
He publicly confirmed dating Song Hye Kyo back in 2009, the two shared the screen in the 2008 drama “The World That They Live In” and developed into serious lovers off-screen.

They ended their relationship back in 2011, in an official statement to the press; the agency confirmed the reasons for their relationship to end were many including groundless rumors that they had broken up when they haven’t.

According to Soompi, his agency stated,

“Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo each had busy schedules with shooting at home and overseas, which caused a natural complication within their relationship. The overwhelming public attention also caused them pressure, and groundless rumors of their separation (at the time) were also stressful. The two didn’t have enough time to overcome these problems, and their relationship only got worse.

So at last, early this year, the ‪two agreed to end their relationship.”
The announcement of their separation came a day after Hyun Bin enlisted for the military. He also publicly dated actress Kang So Ra, however, the two ended things back in late 2017.

Park Shin Hye Couldn’t Measure Happiness Until Recently
It’s difficult to believe that a huge star like Park Shin Hye isnt actually happy in real life, but she admitted so herself back in mid-2018 during an interview for her variety show “Little House in the Forest.”

When she asked if she was happy she teared up and said she’s thankful but doesn’t know how to measure happiness exactly, she added,

“I’ve always felt sorry to talk to people about having a hard time so I just kept everything bottled up.

In the forest, I thought I would be able to be comfortable, without thinking much about people around me or what they thought of me.”
She also thanked the variety show for the opportunity and said,

“Thanks to the house, I was so happy. It was the biggest happiness.”

Park Shin Hye Picks This As The Best Kiss Scene She’s Ever Filmed

imageproxy-32.jpg

Back in late 2017, Park Shin Hye sat down in an interview where she was asked about the best kiss scene she’s ever filmed and her pick shocked people.

She picked her kissing scene with actor Kim Rae Won as the best on-screen kissing scene she’s ever filmed, explaining,
“I think it was a kiss scene shared innocently after the characters in the drama realized their feelings for each other.”

It was from her 2016 hit drama “Doctor.”

Park Shin Hye Is A Very Friendly Person

Park-Shin-Hye-CNBLUEs-Jonghyun.jpg

Park Shin Hye is one of those few actresses that can develop good relationships with about everyone she meets. She is still good friends with CNBLUE and FTISLAND Lee Hong Ki, she had shared the screen with two CNBLUE members and Lee Hong Ki back in 2010 and still meet up with them every once and a while.

However, her friendship with Lee Hong Ki is deeper since they have known each other since they were kids; they used to be child actors. Lee Hong Ki said once in an interview that he’s extremely comfortable around her more than around his guy friends.

She is also good friends with Krystal whom she shared the screen with in the hit SBS drama “The Heirs.”

She is also good friends with Lee Sung Kyung and the cast of “Doctors” as well as the cast of “Pinocchio.” She usually meets up with them every once and while and share reunion photos to her Instagram account.

Park Shin Hye Was Once Involved In Dating Rumors With Park Hae Jin

160126_phj_01.jpg

What an odd possible pair, don’t you think?

Thats because it was a completely baseless rumor!

The rumor spread online through a news outlet that reported the two were dating using a photo of them as ‘proof.’

Park Hae Jin didn’t take kindly to the rumors and took strict legal action against the outlet that spread the news, in an interview Star News; he said it was such a weird rumor that was spread with malicious intent.

He also said that he was extremely shocked and taken back and imagines that it was the same case with Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye shares a special connection with Kang Sora

kang-sora-shin-hye.jpg

Hyun Bin’s ex-girlfriend Kang Sora shares more than one thing in common with Park Shin Hye.

The two girls share the same birthday, but the similarity doesn’t end there, they also share the same blood type.

Park Hoon Is A Relatively New Face

A lot of people currently feel for Park Hoon who plays the character of Hyun Bin’s character rival, many of his scenes involve him in the same position, covered in blood and silent.

The audience feels for the man who has had to shoot most of his scenes looking like that, but who is Park Hoon?

Park Hoon is a new actor; he started out acting back in 2015 with a minor role in the hit historical drama “Six Flying Dragons.”

He also appeared in “Descendants of the Sun,” Falsify” and “Two Cops.” He started his career at the age of 34; he is now 37 years old.

Han Bo Reum and Park Shin Hye have one special thing in common

Han Bo Reum and Park Shin Hye know the same person, but I highly doubt they ever talk about it together.

Lee Hong Ki is extremely close to Park Shin Hye which probably means that she knew of Han Bo Reum.

Lee Hong Ki has publicly dated actress Han Bo Reum but most people don’t have memory of that.

The two confirmed their relationship on November 8, 2016, and broke things off back in February 2017. They broke up after 3 months of dating and according to Lee Hong Ki ended things because of their hectic schedules.

EXO’s Chanyeol Was Chosen For The Role Because Of Park Shin Hye

shinhye-chanyeol-768x384.jpg

If you were wondering how and why EXO’s Chanyeol was chosen to play such a vital role in “Memories Of Alhambra” I have the answer for you.

During the drama press conference the director spoke fondly of EXO’s Chanyeol and explained that he met him happily because of Park Shin Hye’s recommendation.

The director added that he thinks EXO Chanyeol is good at acting and was the best fit for what he had envisioned for the character Chanyeol ended up playing in the drama.

His role is a very important vital role that basically controls everything in the drama.

©https://jazminemedia.com/2019/01/13-fun-facts-about-memories-of-alhambra-cast-you-probably-didnt-know-about/
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by jhen30.

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 3 months ago #157156

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Eddie Kim, Memories of the Alhambra OST Participation ... #HyunBin & #ParkShinHye romance song
2019/01/11 (Fri) 15: 00

259571_l.jpg

Singer Eddie Kim sings the romance of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye in the drama "Memories of the Alhambra Palace".

The tvN Saturdays-and-Sundays drama "Memories of the Alhambra Palace" said, "Drama's 6th OST Eddie Kim's" We May Be "will be released at 6 PM on 13th.

"Maybe we can" let us hear the magical romance of male and female principals Gin (Hyun Bin) and Hiju (Park Shin) in the drama's tense feeling of suspense and spreading in post-blitt pop lyrics Songs. The lyrics "Have you not met me?" Will encounter the sensitive melody centered on the guitar and piano, giving it a feeling like a dream. Here is Eddie Kim's sweet voice and will tell the story of love that magical fate leads.

Especially, Eddie Kim gained popularity with its unique soft and sweet charm with tvN "Tokkebi" OST "Beautiful".

【Related article】
"Alhambra Palace Memories", No Delete Score Book Publication ... Best seller from booking sale
"Memories of the Alhambra Palace" Hyun Bin, Park Shin Ho "stay and stay" "I am out of progress"
"Alhambra Memories of the palace ", Hyun Bin holding hands Hyun Bin ♥ Park Shin Hye ... Can you overcome the crisis?
" Memories of the Alhambra Palace "Hyun Bin - Park Shin Hye, confirmation of love with kiss ... self highest ratings
" Memories of the Alhambra Palace " I can not point my chest coward looking

© ( contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=259571)
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds