Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: #DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 4 months 2 weeks ago #158126

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
We should do it together again”… Drama couple reunion, raising expectations for ‘the taste of knowing’

FB_IMG_1702047901981.jpg

Thanks to the reunion of actors who are guaranteed to work well together, the small screen is expected to be filled with long-awaited chemistry.

Recently, male and female actors who met in a drama are meeting again in another drama, becoming a hot topic.

Recently, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' revealed the script reading scene of Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik ahead of its first broadcast in January.

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik are scheduled to meet and work together in a work for the first time in 10 years. The two appeared on 'The Heirs', which aired in 2013, and showed fantastic chemistry by playing unique characters.

Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye), a high school student who formed a love line with Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) after many twists and turns, and Jo Myeong-soo (Park Hyeong-sik), a cheerful man who runs around trying to catch a scoop on the school, meet again in a hateful relationship in 'Dr. Slump'.

Park Hyung-sik, who plays Yeo Yeong-woo, a star plastic surgeon who falls into a slump, and Park Shin-hye, who transforms into Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome, will portray a delightful romance as they go through the most brilliant and shabby times together.

Netizens are going crazy with reactions such as "They looked like babies in 'The Heirs', but now they are adults and doctors" and "It was funny when those two appeared together in 'The Heirs', so I'm looking forward to this one too."

Park Shin-hye also expressed her special feelings about the reunion, saying, "I never thought I would work with Park Hyeong-sik again, but we met in 'Doctor Slump'."

#DoctorSlump
JTBC's Sat-Sun rom-com, Jan 27

Cr:n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti…
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 4 months 1 week ago #158127

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
@salt_ent IG Update
1st Teaser Photo #DrSlump
FB_IMG_1703021661693.jpg

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
"하늘 아래 두 개의 태양은 없고
전교에 두 명의 1등은 없다!"
-
명석한 두뇌+지독한 노력의 소유자
'남하늘'의 모습이 담긴
JTBC <닥터슬럼프> 티저 포스터 공개!
-
2024년 1월 27일(토)
밤 10시 30분 첫 방송❣️
-
#닥터슬럼프 #남하늘

Cr:https://www.instagram.com/p/C1BAFeAyd4e/?igshid=YzZhZTZiNWI3Nw==

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 4 months 5 days ago #158131

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Watch: #ParkShinHye And #ParkHyungSik Are Classmates Who Claim To Hate Each Other In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

FB_IMG_1703345951151.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyun Sik have shared a sneak peek at their upcoming drama with a new teaser!

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) as they try to resuscitate their lives when they fall into a slump after only having followed successful paths. The two rivals who hate each other will reunite in the darkest period of their lives and become each other’s light, delivering smiles, excitement, and heartwarming comfort along the way.

The newly released teaser begins with Yeo Jung Woo narrating, “The girl I liked at that time. The girl I hated at that time,” as he and Nam Ha Neul showcase a fierce rivalry. Yeo Jung Woo offers a helping hand, but Nam Ha Neul uses it to her advantage to take the lead.

The text on the poster reads, “Spring 2009, I met my worst rival,” and Nam Ha Neul narrates, “The boy I wanted to shake by the collar—I ran into him again when I was facing the greatest slump of my life.” The teaser ends with Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo in present day, shocked speechless and pointing fingers after unexpectedly running into each other. The teaser ends with the two screaming in horror as they recognize each other.

Check out the teaser below!

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1633178wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-and-park-hyung-sik-are-classmates-who-claim-to-hate-each-other-in-doctor-slump-teaser

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 4 months 5 days ago #158132

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Dr.Slump #ParkShinHye And #ParkHyungSik

Cr:JTBC Drama Chanel

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 4 months 2 days ago #158133

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
따스한 설렘이 느껴지는
JTBC <닥터슬럼프> 메인 포스터 공개!
-
2024년 1월 27일(토) 밤 10시 30분
<닥터슬럼프> 첫 방송🩺💕
-
#닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump #남하늘

#DrSlump Main Poster Released!

FB_IMG_1703595144096.jpg

Cr:https://www.instagram.com/p/C1TD2C9ypx_/?igsh=MWg5MzV1cjg2ZG13bw==

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 3 months 4 weeks ago #158135

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Dr.Slump 2nd Teaser Video Released

Cr:Netflix K-Content YT Chanel

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 3 months 3 weeks ago #158144

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye and the Cast
#DrSlump Script Reading

Cr:JTBC YT Channel

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 3 months 3 weeks ago #158145

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye #Parkhyungsik
#DoctorSlump 3rd Video Teaser

Cr:JTBC YT Channel
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by jhen30.

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 3 months 3 weeks ago #158146

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye x #ParkHyungsik's
"'Doctor Slump" Revails dynamic group + individual Character posters

FB_IMG_1704579702115.jpg

FB_IMG_1704579704888.jpg

FB_IMG_1704579707376.jpg

FB_IMG_1704579709748.jpg

FB_IMG_1704579712938.jpg

JTBC's upcoming Sat-Sun drama 'Doctor Slump' has revealed a series of group and individual character posters, featuring its main cast!

Premiering later this month on January 27 at 10:30 PM KST, 'Doctor Slump' tells the story of two old rivals who meet again at the lowest points in their lives. The group version poster, which shows Park Shin Hye, Park Hyungsik, Yoon Park, and Gong Sung Ha in their hospital uniforms on an outdoor race track, depicts the intense journey of survival and competition that each of the story's characters have endured in order to reach the "top". And yet, a catchphrase also reads, "There comes a time everyone's lives when they need someone to perform CPR," indicating that even those who may seem like they're at the top of the social ladder need to be rescued by someone else.

Viewers can catch Park Shin Hye as the anesthesiologist experiencing "burn out syndrome" for the first time in her life, Nam Ha Neul; Park Hyungsik as a star cosmetic surgeon with his career dangling by a thread, Yeo Jung Woo; Yoon Park as a rival cosmetic surgeon and a chronic bluffer, Bin Dae Young; and Gong Sung Ha as Nam Ha Neul's good friend and fellow anesthesiologist Lee Hong Ran in 'Doctor Slump', coming soon to JTBC!

In the meantime, check out the drama's latest teaser posters, above and below.

Cr:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/park-shin-hye-x-park-hyungsiks-doctor-slump-reveals-dynamic-group-individual-character-posters

#DoctorSlump #ParkShinhye #ParkHyungShik 3 months 2 weeks ago #158148

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye "I've been through a slump..... I want to spread healing through 'Dr.Slump'''

0004996327_001_20240110085702856.jpg

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye returns equipped with empathy for reality.

On the 10th, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo), which will be aired for the first time on the 27th, released still cuts of Park Shin-hye perfectly synchronized as 'Nam Ha-neul', a workaholic doctor who knows nothing but work.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes. The process of two 'disliked' rivals who reunite in a dark time of life and become each other's light provides laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

In particular, Park Shin-hye's choice, which heralded the return of the 'rom-com queen', is enough reason for anticipation. Park Shin-hye plays Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. With her brilliant mind and hard work, she became crazy about her studies, and even after becoming a doctor, she became an adult who was crazy about her work. One day, when she was living an 'uninteresting' life and didn't know how to do anything other than study and work, she suddenly looked back on her life, which had become completely ruined, and pledged to change.

Meanwhile, in the released photo, there is a picture of her Nam Ha-neul, who is taking an anesthesiology fellow course at her university hospital. She lived a busy and intense life at the hospital every day, and Nam Ha-neul had no time to take care of herself because she was busy taking care of her patients. Her lifeless face, as if she is tired of such repetitive daily life, attracts attention.

In the following photo, Nam Ha-neul is walking around the streets in surgical gown. Her big eyes are filled with tears that seem ready to burst at any moment, adding to the curiosity. Attention is also focused on his complex and tense expression captured in an unfamiliar place other than a hospital. Expectations are even higher for the story of Nam Ha-neul, who had to put the brakes on a life that had been focused only on the future.

Park Shin-hye said, “She believes that everyone can experience a slump at least once in their life. I also had that experience. As a result, I became agitated by the emotions felt by the character named Sky,” he said, adding, “Personally, I think I have shown a lot of genre works so far, so I wanted to greet you with a work that can provide healing in an everyday, ordinary story.” revealed.

He also chose 'emotional changes' as the main focus of his acting, saying, "I had a chance to talk with a psychiatrist about acting, and he told me that just because I'm depressed doesn't mean I'm helpless all day. “He said that he had a variety of emotions, but when he encountered a certain difficulty, he just lost track of how to overcome it for a moment,” he said. “I think I acted with those aspects in mind.” “I wanted to portray well the process of how Haneul, who was helpless and anxious, healed thanks to his family and Jungwoo"

Cr:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004996327
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.121 seconds