Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8561

• Karen Ma
[2010]High Kick Through The Roof 2 Episode(s)

Park Shin Hye's role: Hae Ri(10 years later)
Episode 119
Aired: March 10 2010

Translation for Shin Hye's part[as Hae Ri]
In the drama Hae Ri[the little girl] has a crush on Se Ho. She demands a marriage with him and wails and rolls on the floor like a spoilt brat. [Considering that she is the granddaughter of the family that hires two maids, she is a rich little brat] So the family put together a "wedding ceremony" for Hae Ri and Se Ho.

In the video, starting from 20:40
Hae Ri[little girl] stares at the wedding photo and smiles sweetly. Her brother has a conversation with Se Ho, and jokes that they look good in the photo. He further jokes that maybe from now onwards, Se Ho will be under the control of Hae Ri.

Se Ho thinks deeply about it, and his imagination fast forwards to 15 years later.
Se Ho: "My wife, give me my tux?"
Hae Ri[Shin Hye]: "It's over there! But my husband! Do you really have to throw your socks around? If you keep on doing this, I will call you "stupid bad guy*""
Se Ho: "what? still haven't changed your tone from childhood?" and she hits her forehead
Hae Ri: "ah! what are you doing ,stupid bad guy!!!!!"
*"stupid bad guy" is the nickname of Se Ho given by Hae Ri since she was young.

Note: Shin Hye appears in the last few minutes.

BTS of High Kick Through The Roof on MBC Happy Time

To view spoilers:
http://www.park-shin-hye.com/community/26-press-release-or-online-articles/8534-spoiler-park-shin-hy

Screen caps and related promo [thanks to hana for the find!]

Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8570

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
tq for d translation Karen. hows ur class? hope everythings went well for u.

owh, so shinhye part actually an imaginery scene :lol: so cute for her to call her 'husband' as "stupid bad guy"

dun worry, b happy.. :)

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8571

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
wow, thanks for the vids and pics...that guy's not bad at all?...is that the same guy she met when she was helping fix the van for one of the needy families??? i thought someone said the guy was from beast too?

i wonder if that will be just a dream scene or will it be for like a few episodes???

i love it...ha ha ha....SH's such a natural beauty!!!

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8573

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i was just asking about that, thanks for the answer...so it will be just like a dream...trying to figure out what they will be like if and when they do get married...soo soooo funny!!!!
thanks for spending the time to translate for us, karren!!!

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8589

thank for clip PSH so cute :)

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8592

• Puff
  • Junior Star
Thanks Amy and Kay for the vids and pix ^^

I've watched the clip several times and other clip with the translation from Karren ( thank Karren a lot, too )

No matter what roles SH acts, how characters are, SH is still really lovely and lovable and performs well.. Watching it, who dares to say that SH just only can play on specific role like very nice and gentle girl ? She can work and study at the same time and her performance is fantastic !

SH ~~~ FIGHTING !! I know you are the best :)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Puff.

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8595

• nessiebechan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
ei gurls thanks for posting...shin hye is so pretty when is angry the way her nose curls up hehe..question what was the end song?it sounded good so appropriate for our gurl....thanks again....I will dl this one later thanks

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8598

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!! :) :) :) this is funny!!.. :) i think i need to watch it again.. :) :) :)

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8599

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for the translation! :) :) :) i saw the "high kick" commercial in one of our tv channel here in the Philippines.. i don't know when it will be aired but i think i will watch it.. :) :) :) :)

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #8605

• ketobi
  • Junior Star
  • ShinGeun is LOVE
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the update!

@ nyenye28
Which channel did you happen to watched it?
Thanks!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.705 seconds