Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88668

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I want to see closer

I can't find Ko Soo

Thank u @Hacci, @Kimloveeun, @Kixamay, @LukaforLove for this surprise group photo on the last day of filming.... so it ended with the King and Queen
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, hacci143

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88670

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
nu2me wrote:
I want to see closer

I can't find Ko Soo

Thank u @Hacci, @Kimloveeun, @Kixamay, @LukaforLove for this surprise group photo on the last day of filming.... so it ended with the King and Queen
:heartsh:

I think Koo So is the first one from the left in the first row(right beside the tripod stand). Is PSH the one right beside the King?
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me. Reason: replc delete pic
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Maris

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88673

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Beautiful young Queen.

queenpsh.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, nahathy.10@gmail.com

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88674

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Young Queen and king

web_3543996210_d68f719e.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88677

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1404364671.jpg

So beautiful our queen♡
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, Angel88, nistymaj, nahathy.10@gmail.com

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88680

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
I wish they release at least 2 pictures of her alone. ;) ;)

PSH.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, Maris, hacci143

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88695

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Filming Ends for ‘The Tailors’ Starred by Han Suk-kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin-hye and Yoo Yeon-seok

Posted by: psr project , July 3, 2014

image_2014-07-03-2.jpg

The filming for new movie <The Tailors> ended on July 2. The movie is attracting much attention as it deals with the interesting subjects about tailors who worked at the royal boutique in Joseon Dynasty.

<The Tailors> is a history movie about love, talents, jealousy and desire over beautiful clothes at the royal boutique.

Han Suk-kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin-hye and Yoo Yeon-seok showed best teamwork during filming, making a joyful atmosphere. The movie is expected to become popular thanks to hit-maker production team and director Lee Won-seok who is praised for his sensational directing skills.

image_2014-07-03-3.jpg

After the last filming, Han Suk-kyu said, “It has been a while for me to shoot a history movie. I fell for my attractive character ‘Dol-seok’ and the entire staff and cast did their best in a friendly atmosphere,” showing his personal affection for the movie.

Go Soo also said, “It was an honor for me to work with Han Suk-kyu whom I always respect and great junior actors. ‘Gong-jin’ is quite different from my former roles. I am excited to show a new image.”

Popular actress Park Shin-hye said, “It was my first time to shoot a history film. I was happy during the entire filming as I was able to act with such great senior and junior actors.”

Yoo Yeon-seok said, “I was very nervous to act in front of Han Suk-kyu. I practiced a lot for the reason. I learned a lot as the senior actors helped me a lot. It was a very meaningful time for me.”

<The Tailors> will be starred by Han Suk-kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin-hye, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ma Dong-suk, Shin So-yul, Lee yoo-bi and Jo Dal-hwan. The movie will depict stories happening at the royal boutique, a place that hasn’t been dealt with so far much. After the post-production work, movie <The Tailors> will be released this winter.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Silkroad Production, Translated by Lee Sarah

My Note: Congratulations to the whole team. May this movie be a super hit win winning accolades for everyone specially our star.....Shinhye
Few things to note in this article.........
1. The team seemed to have enjoyed a lot working with each other in terms of the atmosphere on the set and also as a learning experience. We can clearly see that from their shining happy faces of each person.
2. Shinhye does seem to have a good screen time. With her looking like a grand Royal ....it would be amazing to watch in CinemaScope......all those designer dresses and head gears. Personally I am loving the dress she is wearing in the group photo.......the pastels combination looks so elegant....
3. The director has a very good repute in the industry.......so with a team of good cast led by an able director speaks well for the future of this movie......let's hope for the best !...

Kim Won Suk............(.the director )graduated Boston University majoring Advertisement in 1996. In 1999 he got accepted to AFI for production master program. In 2002 he graduated Art Center College of Design earning master degree in directing. In between earning his degrees he produced and directed few music videos as well as short films.

From 2002 to 2004 he worked in Bobblehead Factory Production based in US, directing few commercials such as Toyota Motor Sienna Van, Calvin Klein Eternity and WD40.

Now he's teaching Cinematography in Hongik University of Korea. LEE acted as an assistant director on the omnibus feature Five Senses of Eros (2009).

In 2013, he released his filmmaking debut, the vibrant romantic comedy How to Use Guys with Secret Tips. Though not a commercial success, the film quickly struck a chord with audiences overseas, winning awards at the Fantasia International Film Festival and the Udine Far East Film Festival
Source: koreanFilmBiz

My Note: I have always felt that the director and writer play a very important part in the success of any play, drama or movie. A writer with a powerful script provides an opportunity for the artist to show what he/she can do with it and a director brings out the best out of an artist through clever use of cameramen, setting music etc.
In this case KWS has won recognition as a sensational director with just a single movie and he is also a scriptwriter so understands what makes an impact.
For these reasons .....I am excited about the future of this movie.....
Sorry for the loooooong post BUT you see the tailor team is not the only happy one...... :P

Thanks a lot everyone for the lovely pics specially the enlarged ones. (This is the second day in a row when waking up was good in regards to news)........the king and queen look great. Does the happy look also mean a happy ending for them in the movie.......?........I can only wish ... :lol:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, hacci143, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, nahathy.10@gmail.com

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88698

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am so happy at our excitement in PSHIC. We love to unselfishly share and updates everyone who wants to know more about Park Shin Hye. Along the way, we get to meet others and become friends. :kiss:

I can't contain myself from even the few picture teasers.... it's been 5 months since they started "Sanguiwon"/ "The Royal Tailor" and she was able to attend other commitments in between, and go to school too. While kdrama maybe shorter, but too intense even after the latest episode end.... read that scripts were still unfinished to the very last hour and the actors/actresses have to wait and cope late nights and long hours for each episodes until the final episode is a wrap. :pinch:

cr: DC
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, kimloveeun, nahathy.10@gmail.com

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88706

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wah.... :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Thank you everyone...Thank you....Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 10 months ago #88710

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
thanks guys for these pictures. our shin hye looks so happy. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.628 seconds