• Thank you received: 9566
#ALIVE #PressCon Premiere
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠

IMG_20200615_152720.jpg

IMG_20200615_152723.jpg

IMG_20200615_152731.jpg

IMG_20200615_153019.jpg

IMG_20200615_153029.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 10 months ago #157588

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ALIVE #PressCon Premiere (2)
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠

IMG_20200615_155721_926.jpg

IMG_20200615_155721_925.jpg

IMG_20200615_155721_920.jpg

IMG_20200615_155721_928.jpg

IMG_20200615_153008.jpg

IMG_20200615_152755.jpg

IMG_20200615_152711.jpg

IMG_20200615_152701.jpg

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 10 months ago #157589

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ALIVE #PressCon Premiere
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #YooAhIn

IMG_20200615_152736.jpg

IMG_20200615_152746.jpg

IMG_20200615_154945_228.jpg

IMG_20200615_153319.jpg

IMG_20200615_153312.jpg

IMG_20200615_153003.jpg

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 10 months ago #157590

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye And #YooAhIn Name Zombie Films And Shows That Inspired Them For “#ALIVE,” Talk About Film Hitting Theaters During COVID-19 Pandemic, And More

Jun 16, 2020

IMG_20200616_135724.jpg

Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye talked about acting in the upcoming film “#ALIVE”!
“#ALIVE” is a “survival thriller” about the sudden outbreak of a mysterious illness that causes those infected to attack other people. As the disease rapidly spreads throughout Seoul and grows out of control, survivors are trapped alone inside their apartments without access to cellular data, Wi-Fi, texting, or phone calls. Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye star in the movie as Joon Woo and Yoo Bin, two survivors that are isolated in the middle of a now-dangerous city.
On June 15, Direcor Jo Il Hyung and stars Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye took part in a press conference for the movie.
The actors were asked if there were any zombie movies or shows they used as references. Yoo Ah In shared, “I love zombie movies, so I’ve seen them all. I really enjoyed the natural realness of the acting in ‘Zombieland.'” He shared that “#ALIVE” also has elements of comedy to it and he’d been inspired to take on the challenge of trying to create a similar liveliness and chemistry between the characters.

park-shin-hye-xpn-768x548.jpg

Park Shin Hye responded, “I usually can’t watch scary things, but I was really into ‘The Walking Dead’ for a while. When I received the script after that, I watched it again and I paid close attention to how the characters survived by using what they found as they moved around. I think since Yoo Bin is a character who enjoys hiking, she would have been able to use objects like that naturally.”

yoo-ah-in-xpn-2.jpg

Yoo Ah In went on to say, “I tried to exude strength, familiarity, cuteness, and something like the feeling of a ‘boy next door.” Park Shin Hye said, “The characters I play are usually cheerful and energetic, and I think that Yoo Bin was different in the way that she realistically accepts her situation.” She explained that while Yoo Bin had lived according to her plans, that changes when Joon Woo comes into her life.
When asked how it felt to be appearing in the beginning part of the film all on his own, Yoo Ah In replied that he had of course felt pressure. “However, to be honest, I had a lot of fun while filming,” he said, describing it as a role that allowed him to try a lot of things while putting on a ‘one-man show’ at the beginning. “The fact that it was my first time doing a genre film made it fun, but it was also especially fun to act in it because I had to create the flow of the beginning.”
Yoo Ah In also talked about working with Park Shin Hye. “We were actively discussing and communicating while we worked on set,” he said. “There were a lot of moments when we were apart, but when we filmed together, we were always actively discussing. In particular, since I appeared on my own for a long time in the first part and Park Shin Hye appeared starting in the middle, I was worried about whether it would seem natural since I’d finished that filming and another person came in. However, when Park Shin Hye’s filming was finished and I saw the edited version, I thought it was so great.”

Yoo Ah In also talked about the similarities between the topic of the film and the current situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “The film is about survival and isolation, and about longing to meet others, escape, and feel freedom, so it’s inevitable that it will make people think about what’s going on now,” he said. “I think that a lot of people will be able to relate to the story of ‘#ALIVE.'”
“As everyone is going through a hard time right now, I hope that their experience in the theater will allow them to relieve some of their stress and feel refreshed,” he said. He went on to comment, “I hope that our movie will help people strongly feel how precious it is to be alive and feel gratitude.”
Park Shin Hye commented, “Our film is a genre work, but it would be good if a lot of people are able to feel a small hope together, like the hope felt by Joon Woo and Yoo Bin.”
“#ALIVE” hits theaters in Korea on June 24

Cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1406966wpp/park-shin-hye-and-yoo-ah-in-name-zombie-films-and-shows-that-inspired-them-for-alive-talk-about-film-hitting-theaters-during-covid-19-pandemic-and-more

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 9 months ago #157594

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Alive #Parkshinhye #YooAhIn

FB_IMG_1592625861940.jpg

혼자 살아남은 #펭수 가 또 다른 생존자를 만났다?!
그 주인공은 일요일 저녁 #자이언트펭TV 유튜브에서 확인하세요!

▶자이언트펭TV:https://bit.ly/3cMSjqb

👇지금 바로 예매하세요!👇
롯데시네마 : url.kr/jVgsZf
CGV : url.kr/C2tex3
메가박스 : bit.ly/2UK23v9

#살아있다 #유아인 #박신혜 #ALIVE #생존스릴러 #6월24일대개봉

CR:(www.instagram.com/p/CBnIzTLgSVJ/?igshid=1dxain74r6whi)

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 9 months ago #157595

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Alive #박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
🐧 박신혜 배우X크리에이터 펭수의 숨가쁜 탈출기!
지금 바로 '자이언트 펭TV' 유튜브 채널에서 만나보세요!
✔ <#살아있다> X '자이언트 펭TV' 영상 보러 가기

FB_IMG_1592743836284.jpg

#생존스릴러 #영화 #살아있다 #유빈 #크리에이터 #펭수 #자이언트펭TV #컬래버레이션 #특별한 #생존기 #숨가쁜 #탈출기 #지금바로 #만나보세요

CR:https://www.instagram.com/p/CBsWHO0jIKd/?igshid=169ib6tzj6kqf

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 9 months ago #157596

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye And #YooAhIn’s New Zombie Flick “#ALIVE” Draws Most 1st-Day Moviegoers Of Any Film Since COVID-19 Outbreak

20200625_205609.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In’s new zombie movie “#ALIVE” is off to a strong start at the Korean box office!
On June 25, the Korean Film Council officially announced that “#ALIVE,” which premiered the day before, had recorded a total of 204,071 moviegoers on the first day of its release. (As of 8:50 a.m. KST on June 25, the total number of moviegoers recorded by “#ALIVE” was 208,077.)
The new figure marks the highest number of first-day moviegoers achieved by any film since South Korea raised its COVID-19 threat alert level to “severe” in February, effectively shutting down the movie theater industry for months.
Even more impressively, “#ALIVE” also achieved the highest number of first-day moviegoers of any film since this year’s biggest box-office hit, “The Man Standing Next,” which recorded 252,058 moviegoers on the first day of its release in January.
“#ALIVE” is a survival thriller about the sudden outbreak of a mysterious illness that causes those infected to attack other people. As the disease rapidly spreads throughout Seoul and grows out of control, survivors are trapped alone inside their apartments without access to cellular data, Wi-Fi, texting, or phone calls. Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye star in the movie as Joon Woo and Yoo Bin, two survivors that are isolated in the middle of a now-dangerous city.
Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!
Source (1) (2)

©:https://www.soompi.com/article/1408924wpp/park-shin-hye-and-yoo-ah-ins-new-zombie-flick-alive-draws-most-1st-day-moviegoers-of-any-film-since-covid-19-outbreak

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 9 months ago #157601

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Ahead of 'Peninsula', another zombie thriller dominates South Korean box office

20200625_205609-2.jpg

#Alive tells the story of two people struggling to survive as a mysterious illness spreads throughout Seoul. Photo: Spackman Entertainment Group

South Korea’s film industry is coming back to life... thanks to the undead. The movie #Alive, a zombie-survival thriller about a mysterious illness that plagues Seoul, is a certified hit.
According to the Korean Film Council, #Alive opened box offices at No.1 upon its release on June 24. The film drew in over 200,000 viewers and recorded a gross revenue of US$1.1mil (RM4.7mil).

This marks the highest first-day viewership a film has enjoyed since January, prior to the outbreak of Covid-19 in South Korea.
The thriller also dominated advance ticket sales, reportedly accounting for 62% of all reservations as of June 25.

#Alive stars Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye, who play two survivors isolated in Seoul while the disease spirals out of control.
The movie’s box office success may be due to its dark, yet relatable themes. It tells the story of a city unequipped to deal with a deadly outbreak and people who become disconnected from the rest of the world as they enter lockdown for their own safety.

Cr:https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/culture/2020/06/26/ahead-of-039peninsula039-another-zombie-thriller-dominates-south-korean-box-office

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 9 months ago #157602

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
[Official]'#Alive', released in Corona 19, exceeded 1 million in 5 days…

jhenshobs_20200629_124659.jpg

Actor Yoo In-in and Park Shin-hye's main character'#Alive' surpassed 1 million audiences on the 5th day of release. In the aftermath of the Corona 19, the first'Million Score' was achieved at the highest speed since February this year, attracting great attention.

According to the unified computing network of Yeongjin-wi movie theater admission on the 28th, the number of spectators who recorded'#live' as of 5 pm on the day was 1,802.

Survival thriller depicting the stories of those who were isolated in an apartment alone with data, Wi-Fi, text, and phone disconnected while people with unknown causes of'#live' began to attack and fell out of control.

Thanks to the enthusiastic popularity of the audience, today (28th) achieved a meaningful box office success of 1 million in 5 days. This is faster than one million breakthroughs on the 7th day of the release of the'Honest Candidate', which is released since February of this year, and the 11th day of the release of'Closet', which has attracted attention by recording the shortest box office speed since February of this year.

In particular, after the February 23, when the Corona 19 crisis alert was upgraded to a serious stage, it has proved once again that it is a box office reliever of a stagnant theater that has achieved the achievement of surpassing the first million viewers in the first release.

In response, Yoo In-in and Park Shin-hye, the leading role in'#live', released a million-thank-thank-thank-certification shots reminiscent of the scenes in the movie. In the photo, Park Shin-hye, like Yubin, conveyed her heart of'Thank you for exceeding 1 million' through a tablet PC. On the other hand, the child of Junwoo Station is'#live' in a shopping bag. Thank you for the 1 million audiences with us.'

CR:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003382312

2020 ...혼자....ALONE 3 years 9 months ago #157609

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CONGRATULATION!!!🎉 To Our Queen #ParkShinHye #YooAhIn and The Rest of Cast For the BoxOffice Movie #alive👏👏👏

alive-3.jpg

International Box Office: Korea Comes ‘#Alive’ As Horror Pic Makes a killing; France Amorous In Return To Cinemas

For more updates join us at www.park-shin-hye.com
Follow us also on Twitter:

The international box office this weekend was again led by Korea, with major local release #Alive taking a 70% share of the market. The zombie horror thriller from Spackman Entertainment’s Zip Cinema sold 1.06M tickets in its first five days for a gross of $7.4M through Sunday, again demonstrating the strength of new offerings, particularly in Korea which has been at the forefront of comebacks. The movie, directed by Cho Il-hyeong, instantly becomes one of the most successful releases amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and is the first title in Korea to break the 1M admissions threshold since February.

#Alive, co-produced by Perspective Pictures, is based on an original screenplay by Hollywood writer Matt Taylor. It tells the timely story of two isolated survivors in a city under lockdown that gets out of control as a consequence of a sudden spread of an unknown Infection.YooAhIn and ParkShinHye as Star. As noted above, Korea led all play for the international weekend again, this time led by #Alive with $7.4M on 1,869 screens for a 70% share of the box office. In total,

Cr:https://deadline.com/2020/06/international-box-office-korea-alive-weekend-update-china-france-1202973614/
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.761 seconds