Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83930

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
On 29th April, At 7:45pm KST......Seoul

image_2014-04-29.jpg

My Note: it started with a difference of 17% between the first two places but now has come down to 9 even touched 8 at a point. There is still a lot of time.

Both are popular artists. But, I will point out that Shinhye is competing with not just one person but an artist who although is talented, versatile and popular in her own right does belong to an internationally popular group with large fan base backing of all the members in the group behind her. Recently because of her dating announcement with an iconic and revered artist ......would have backing from his fans too. For these reasons it is going to be a very tough competition.

Having said that, Shinhye has a huge following too ..........it's commendable the popularity achieved by her not only as an extremely versatile artist but as a multidimensional person with an amazingly beautiful personality ...........hence loved universally for these reasons.

Her popularity is wide spread and of a long standing that does not need any stamp of recognition in form of popularity awards that she has been receiving not just in Korea but abroad too. But, having been nominated, a good fight leading towards a win is on the cards. We must give our best by remaining focused and voting to the end.....

On a side note........I wish that money was not involved in voting. Polling should be based on just people's preferences. I am sure the organizers of this event can earn money in other ways without leeching of the fans.......at least this is the impression that I got from different sources. Can someone correct me if I misunderstood this point.

Still not too clear about the voting process. Eve, I feel that Hacci /Rachel seems to have successfully grasped the process and has actually voted too. She is the Guru on this topic. :)

Latest update : It's 27% for Shinhye vs 35.4%at 8:30pm Seoul time.........29th April
It's 27.6% at 9:00pm now
:-V
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, hacci143, kimloveeun, gominam1990

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83931

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u unnies for all your efforts.... I tried last night but.. work is right in front of me... :(
same thoughts sis@Hacci143, or am I just tired and confused.

Will try again later. Fighting!

sis @Maris... kindly post again how to vote (english) online. Thank u a bunch!
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, gominam1990

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83942

• nistymaj
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
Hello to all members of this awesome community....I'm a longtime lurker here but I seldom post.... :)

@maris my dearest friend.... I love your adjectives for our girl - versatile and multidimensional artist ... I so agree :luvluv:

I also want to do my part for shin Hye but I can't download tha aps in my android phone...as of now I'm asking my sons for their help. anyone here from the Philippines? Were any of you able to download the aps and vote for Shin Hye? Can you give me the instruction on the how to? I'm kinda frustrated - wanting to vote but not able to... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83944

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good day and pleasant evening everyone,
Regarding the vote, I wish someone can help unnie mahalia@nistymaj.
I am quite handicapped in doing voting just like some of you.
So sorry for not being so excellence admin.

Take care and hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83954

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
ANNYEONG HASEYO YEOREOBUN!
just wanna share, got this info from another forum.
here's the link on where to download the android app to vote for our precious shin hye. they said there's a charge but dont know how much it is.
i havent tried it. ill download the app later when i got home,im still here in the office.

play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com...SangAwards2014Global

i hope this helps.. :-V :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, nistymaj

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83957

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
@gominam1990
Thank you for the info. :)
As far as I know its 10votes per day restriction at a rate of $1.08. So one can buy 10 votes every 24 hrs for $1 through this android app. Nothing for apple devices? :(

@nistymaj@Elana and others:
This is the marvellous part of belonging to this amazing community that combined we make a force to be reckoned with irrespective of ones weak areas. We provide good cover to each other.

Mahalia, I love using those adjectives because Shinhye inspires me to take them out from my dormant reserves. :lol: I do hope members from Philippines can throw some light on how to vote from there.

Elena, I am right next to you in not being able to explain the working or logistics of voting for Baeksang popularity award.

Some good news

Shinhye is 31.2% vs 35.2%

:piggyrabbit :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, kimloveeun

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83959

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
i always look forward on sis maris' "my note" part coz it always makes look up dictionary keke.. kidding.. but really, sis maris' pov's are really worth to read and think.
sis, am not a guru, i got shy on that, just so happened i was able to vote using the app keke..

sis nu2me, same thoughts on the poll results right? the online result and app result are different...

hi sis nystimaj, im from the philippines. hope i can help you and all other sisters too:

1. you can download the app on google play only.. unfortunately no available app on apple gadgets. this needs an android gadget.

dload link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co...SangAwards2014Global

2. register with your fb account or the google play account..
note: google play account should have an active payment service (ie credit card) registered because every vote is automatically charged to the credit card.

3. go to the VOTE tab of the Paeksang app.. look for Park Shin hye and click VOTE..

tabs.png

VOTE STATUS indicates the current ranking of the nominees
CHARGE is where you can find how much you where already charged (amount paid) for voting hence how many times you have already voted.

4. a prompt will appear confirming your vote for Shinhye

5. it will automatically bill your payment service (credit card on my part which costs $1.06)

basically this is how it will look like.
pic cr to sis maris' post:
image_2014-04-28-8.jpg

I agree with Sis Maris, if only they did not involve money on the I-fans the money could've been saved for her scheduled FM here.. haha.. . however, still will vote for Shinhye on this, just sacrifice other things for her.. She's worth to fight for!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, gominam1990

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83965

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
The current standing...

Screenshot2014-04-29at11.46.20PM.jpg

The link: isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83966

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
@hacci143
wow!that's a very detailed step by step procedure to vote for our precious shin hye.
good job! i read that ur from the philippines?
r u a member of starlight angel philippines?if u r, how can i join?i really want to join but i dont know how. pls help me. thanks much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2014 - THE 50th PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 9 years 10 months ago #83967

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
hi sis gominam1990. yes i am from philippines, member of pshph and here's the link on how to becaome a member parkshinhyeph.blogspot.com/p/membership.html

hope it helps.. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, gominam1990
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.625 seconds