Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 - THE 51st PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS

2015 - THE 51st PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 8 years 9 months ago #128678

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye So Slim...
Hancinema

image-520.jpg

Choi Min-sik, Lee Jeong-jae, Park Shin-hye, Kim Sa-rang, Lee Seon-gyoon, Kim Ah-joong, Song Yoon-ah and 20 other stars who were at the 51st Paeksang Awards, got together for a InStyle photo shoot.

InStyle captured the images of stars with their shining trophies and re-lived the moment of their achievement.

The stars gathered at the InStyle lounge and chatted away until it was time to go to work.

Kim Sa-rang said posed well enough to mesmerize the staff. Song Yoon-ah showed her love for her husband as they held hands in the middle of the shoot.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 - THE 51st PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 8 years 9 months ago #128692

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Remember when Park Shin Hye walked the red carpet, during the awards show and when she received her 2 awards on stage at the 51st Baeksang.... People took notice of her, her elegant gown, her hair completes her gorgeous look of the night ! InStyle asked the celebs to pose at their set and here is Shinhye's

Park Shin Hye, Kim Sa Rang, and Lee Jung Jae are full of class for 'InStyle'
June 17, 2015 @ 2:24 am, Allkpop

Beautiful actresses Park Shin Hye and Kim Sa Rang and legendary actor Lee Jung Jae are looking old Hollywood classy in their latest released photos for 'InStyle'!

The three seem to be going for that old glam look as Lee Jung Jae looks dapper in a classic black suit, Park Shin Hye looks cute with the retro microphone and beaded long dress, and Kim Sa Rang looks elegant as she shows off her curvy figure.

This was a very special photoshoot featuring some of the top 20 stars in the industry who were present at the Paeksang Arts Awards ceremony last month.

To see the rest of the 17 stars featured in 'InStyle', be sure to check out the July issue! But for now, take a look at the preview photos above and below!

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 - THE 51st PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 8 years 9 months ago #128705

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

original source: XportsNews

Lee jung jae, Park shin hye and Kim sarang Baeksang pictorial released
On the 17th, fashion magazine [Instyle] released Lee jung jae, Park shin hye, Kim sarang July issue special pictorials. It was reported, these photos were taken last month on 26th in 51st Baeksang awards night.
Also, containing 20 celebrity pictorials of [Instyle] will be released in the July issue.

K-netz comments: (only translating parts about Shin Hye)
1. [+3352 -224] Park shin hye really doesn't look like she was a child actress...grown up naturally to become an adult actress
3. [+2086 -219] woohoo Park shin hye really pretty d
4. [+1915 -198] Park shin hye looks really good...and a lot of feels dd
6. [+276 -43] Park shin hye really good.....woo woo there is nothing to change on her...really beautiful woo woo envious
8. [+239 -42] Park shin hye in whatever style looks really beautiful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, kenho85

2015 - THE 51st PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 8 years 9 months ago #128712

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks a lot, Kiki❗️
:heartsh:
It's not surprising to see that knetizen Comments on Shinhye make 5 out of the top 8 . It clearly shows what the majority thinks who looked the best out of all the stars that night. Even Instyle and the article itself makes her picture the header....

Yes, Eve........remembered Shinhye making this pose at the award ceremony telecast. This was what it was about❗️ :)

Jenzzy, I think we may see all the stars in the July issue of Instyle. I think they just chose who they thought would be best attracting people to preorder or buy the July magazine.... :P
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 - THE 51st PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 8 years 7 months ago #132025

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Sorry but cant help posting it when its shining right in front of my eyes :blush: :P

Screenshot_2015-08-05-13-47-56-1.png

#thefeels#threre'snoaskingwhy :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, verfir, Jenzzy, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.294 seconds