Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Share your favorite ballad song/s

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 3 months ago #1722

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Gems, I love Love In The Ice. It's def one of the best DBSK songs. I get goosebumps everytime I listen to it. It's so beautiful. I esp like Junsu's and Jae Joong's parts. <3

Two other DBSK songs that I love:

DBSK - Why did I fall in love with you?

DBSK - Darkness Eyes

And some Big Bang:

Big Bang - Stay

Big Bang - Koe Wo Kikasete

Dunno if they are concidered as ballads but I'd like to concider as it ;p
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 3 months ago #2418

• mheg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
i love the song broke up today - younha.... the rhythm is really nice though the meaning of the song is kinda sad... it's my first time hearing her sing ballad and i really liked it...
" i love park shin hye "

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 2 months ago #3206

thanks for sharing... i'm gonna dl all your suggestions from here!

i'm now in love with this song: I love you, I'm sorry by Zi-a

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 2 months ago #3232

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Ji Yeon (T-ara) - ???/ In addition (God Of Study OST)

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 2 months ago #3237

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
wow, so many nice ballads...i'm a nutso in collecting ballads too...

i was introduced to that younha's sad song when i saw SH playlist...

I totally love CNBlue, LOner is now my number 1 songe, then Y,Why, here's the 3rd (found the eng version)

i wasn't sure if you wanted new songs, here's one that is fairly new, this is a TW song by Show Luo used as an insert song with his series with Rainie Yang in Hi My Sweetheart which will show it's final ep tomorrow...

Yu Ai, new song by Rainie

this is an older song of Rainie Yang, Guo Min (something about being allergic to love)

how can we not include Utada Hikaru, Come Back to me (of course we all love her First love song too!)

i'll check back again later, sure love to know what eveyrone else have that they want to share so i can add them to my playlist too...thank you so much!!!

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 2 months ago #3353

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
mommy almontel, i love your preferences! i also like the music of C N Blue.

You must listen to Rainie Yang's Ai Mei, from the drama, Devil Beside You, the one she starred in with Mike He (the guy with the searing eyes). If you haven't watched it yet, it's also an okay enough drama.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 2 months ago #3447

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
bianne, RM(Rainie&Mike) is my only fave TW couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've watched DBY and WWL soooooooooooo many times and i have tons of MVs of this pair too...

have you heard the latest Japanese Version of AiMei that Rainie just introduced in Japan early 2010? here it is:

this one i really really really love, but sooooo sad....hy Baek Ji Young: Like being hit by a bullet

i love so many sad movies, here's another one that even if you don't understand the words it felt so deep & sad you just want to cry (reminds me of Stairway to heaven also): Farewell: INSA Hero Jae Joong from the movie A millionaire's First Love

i know how the last two songs felt, i've experienced the lost of a loved one, my hubby died when my dtr was only a couple years old and it was extremely painful, i din't know what to do...it was worst than being hit by a bullet, it's like you're a walking zombie, that you're in a trance and wants the nightmare to just end and you want to wake up to what your world was before when he was still alive...but of course, life goes on, you get the strength from God and your family...that's how I became stronger and as time goes by it became a lot easier to wake up and smell the roses...
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by almontel.

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 1 month ago #7562

• Puff
  • Junior Star
Hi all,

This song is quite sad.. but nice ( my opinion.. )

Just wanna share .. Hope you like.. :)

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 1 month ago #7571

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
awww... mama al and puff, thanks for sharing those vids! on a lighter note, mama al, i didn't know there was a jap version of ai mei. :) thanks for that.

sharing this one J Intercom Kiss... it made me cry buckets when i first watched this, and i was at work then! if i had any interviews or trainings scheduled that day, i would have had to cancel them - my eyes were all puffy and blotchy.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Share your favorite ballad song/s 14 years 1 month ago #7610

i'm infatuated with this song at the moment, hehe: the ballad is really nice and easy to remember...

Time to create page: 1.392 seconds