Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her?

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 7 months ago #23352

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
i would like to see her in a role of a dancer...sukkie is the best leading man as he is also a very good dancer and they have that unique amazing chemistry....but since its impossible to be paired again this early, lee min ho or kim bum will be the next choices.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pretty_mhye

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 7 months ago #23363

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
@july:
"For me, i would like to see her doing a historical movie with Sukkie, something serious. A love in war concept. A trial love bound to succeed in spite of everything and anything even war can't prevent it to happen. Wow!!! defenitely something to watch over."

I also agree..something like a saeguk drama...
preferably with Sukkie!
But it would be awesome if Uhm Tae Woong would be there, too.

Yoo Seung Ho would make a nice three-way love angle
although he is 3 years younger than Shin Hye...

I love UTW and YSH in Queen Seon Deok...hmmm what about making the story of Kim Yushin's
parents love story...His mom is from Silla and his dad is from Gaya...UTW and YSH can do a cameo...

Yoo_Seung_Ho_makes_a_surprise_cameo_in_You_re_Beautiful_04112009202515.jpg

check article @ allkpop.com
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Rosie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 7 months ago #23368

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Tata & Natisa,
I also love to see acting next to Lee Mi Ho. I also prefer her in action drama.

Tadaaaaaaa....

lmh.jpg

Wish it will come true....
The following user(s) said Thank You: pretty_mhye, gominam1990, yodicojanice

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 7 months ago #23377

• sarahraina
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
i hope shin hye acting with kim bum. shin hye as poor girl and she fight to be a singer. then after she be a top singer, she meet a rich boy is kim bum :lol:
oh i will see :woohoo:
Attachments:

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 6 months ago #23752

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
hello everyone :)

wow! interesting & nice idea and amazing imagination, thanks for sharing...love u all :) :kiss:

hope our idea and dream will come true.... Shin Hye hwaiting!

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 12 years 8 months ago #58048

• rori0711
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hello everyone! it's been ages since i post here in PSHIF. I hope you guys are doing well. :)

this topic is very interesting so i can't resist but share my dream roles for Shin Hye.

Personally, i hope she'll be given a chance to do a psychological suspense thriller movie.
Something like a battered teenager who ends up in jail for murdering her stepfather. I wanna see Song Kyul Gu as her violent & devious step dad. I like to see Shin hye forcefully loosing her pure soul as being drag to survived her miserable plight. Will it be too late for her real father to show her some love and will it be possible for her to forgive him for abandoning her. I want Shin Hye to confront this harsh reality through a film.

Another role i want Shin Hye to tackle is about a talented but boastful dancer. Until one day, she was knocked down by an accident. She looses her legs and her pride. But soon finds the real value of life and triumphs over her limitations. An inspiring story that would showcase Shin Hye's dancing prowess and inner beauty. I would like to see her with Kim Bum or Kim Soo Hyun in this project.

I also wanna see Shin Hye in a war or period film like some of you. Sort of Korean exchange medicine student falls in love with a Japanese law student despite their opposite principles and culture. War separated them. Both choose to serve their respective nation. Fate brings them back together. Him wounded and captive, her tending his pain and heart. If only this will pave a way for Shin Hye and Kazuya Kamenazi or even Miura Haruma. *Sigh*

I wished to see her also in a comedy along with Cha Tae Hyun. Kinda like brother and sister story. with a touch of action scenes. Like both of them works as swindlers to earn a living. :woohoo: what am i thinking?! I have high regard for CTH as a comedian actor.

I want an action drama for Shinhye. As excelent as Hajiwon in DAMO. She could play as the long lost cousin of Chae Ok. hahaha. It wouldn't hurt me if DAMO be in remake with Shin Hye giving it the same justice.:luvluv:

that's all for now. Really i have lots of dream role for our Shin Hye. It's because i am a movie and drama buff. The recent Baeksang Awards inspire me to hope that one day Shin Hye will pick up not only Most Popular Actress but also Best Actress trophy. I hope that Shin Hye would focus on movie than television for now. If only. not that i greedily want her to win trophies. It's just a delight to me if she can play one of those roles i mentioned. :-V

how pure. how deep. how extravagant is your love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990, yodicojanice

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 12 years 7 months ago #59518

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I don't know if you guys are familiar with "koukou debut" manga..they've made it into a live action (Japanese movie) as well.
So if they ever make a Korean version I would want Shin Hye to play the role of Haruna.
I guess JKS or Kim Hyun Joong for the role of Yoh.

For a mature concept..I would like to see her work with Lee Wan again.
Chun Jung Myung (the guy from Cinderella's sister) mainly because he has cute smile like Shin Hye.
They will have great chemistry on screen...maybe a boss and employee relationship or student and teacher relationship, could be in university or music related.

Can't wait to see who she paired up with next.
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by LukaforLove.

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 12 years 7 months ago #59529

• monomi
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 271
for me, i wish to see PSH and Mickey (Park Yoo Chun) in romantic comedy drama :luvluv:

it seems not possible to see our GeunShin together again in drama especially with their hot rumours :onhot:

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 12 years 7 months ago #59533

• fatemeh
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
i like to see her with lee min ho and kimbum in a drama :luvluv: :bingo:
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by fatemeh.

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 12 years 7 months ago #59535

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
I would love to see Shin Hye with Lee Wan in a good story drama or movie. :pray: :pray:
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds