Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: any horror movie suggestions for this halloween???

any horror movie suggestions for this halloween??? 13 years 5 months ago #27278

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
Happy Halloween everybody!!! :lol:

what is your favorite horror movie that scared you the most??? I would really love to see them...:P It is very disappointing as recently there is no horror movie that is fun and scary to watch...

My favorite horror movie of all time is Ju-On... :sick: Although the story line is quite hard to understand but the ghost in the movie is really scary as it tried to seek revenge
220px-Evil_Twin_film_poster.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: any horror movie suggestions for this halloween??? 13 years 5 months ago #27730

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
I dont know if I have favourite horror movie,

but of all horror movie I ever watch,

the most scary is
1. RINGU / The Ring Trilogy (Ringu 0, 1, 2). The Hollywood version is not scary at all.
2. The EYE - the original from Hongkong (rite?). again, the hollywood version is not good.

Re: any horror movie suggestions for this halloween??? 13 years 5 months ago #27732

• zazzy_qal18
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 71
well , my favorite horror movie would be

1. one missed call trilogy
2. the ring trilogy
3. bushinsaba
4. apartment (A.P.T)
5. shutter !!

check this out .. they are all scary!!

Re: any horror movie suggestions for this halloween??? 13 years 5 months ago #27744

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
@zazzy

thanks...:) i had seen shutter and the story was good n scary... and the hollywood version is surprisingly quite good 2..really want to see one missed call.. seems scary.:unsure:

@irish

surely.. mostly hollywood version is quite lame compared to the original version.. Ringu is surely scary..

Re: any horror movie suggestions for this halloween??? 11 years 5 months ago #62101

• rambof07
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Shaun of the dead will be advised from my side as the movie is excellent and really awesome work done by the cast and crew of the movie. Nowadays watching online movies is in a huge demand, you can enjoy various movies their as per as your need and mood. I generally watch horror moves as I am too fond of watching horror movies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: any horror movie suggestions for this halloween??? 11 years 5 months ago #62107

• samchn07
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Ya, recently i have seen two horror movies and both were well. One was paranormal activity and second one was saw which was really fantastic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Time to create page: 1.357 seconds