Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ways to finance Fangirling :)

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6427

• Liu Si Ying
i think the online shopping would only work for the admin team& our site - admins i think we should discuss itfurther in our room.

for trading it will benefit everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6428

• jgs-psh
  • Junior Star
yeah.usually online shopping will charged you on delivery services.so,its only right if we do that too.someone thats good with artworks can make some and sell it over at our site.

credit to ellie.

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6429

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
karrenstar wrote:
true. maybe we can organize a PSH one and a non-PSH one. and specify who and what's inside the books/magazines...etc

Should we set a goal for how much we're aiming to earn?

good one karren. the non-PSH one could contain everything from mangas as jgs-psh suggested to clothes, accessories, shoes, other stuff that we could come up.

Mee, i know you've attended sukkie's Japan FM. how much did it cost? we could probably work on that amount, plus 10% possible inflation ... then other expenses that we would want to include. i have no idea, though, with the range of costs in seoul.

probably we could do a per pax costing just to start with, and work from there...?

on a more personal note, i'm planning to gear up on my freelance hosting and events coordi'ng stints... and maybe take up an english tutorial job for foreigners.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6433

• jaimejks-psh
Maize, the FM cost 9500yen.
hehe, I don't think I have anything to sell.
My mom thinks I have too many books, so I can sell some of them. hahaha

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6437

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
thanks, mee! wow, so that's roughly 130,000 won! that costs around PhP 5,500! i have a lot of saving to do. haha!

i really am taking this seriously. :) haha! who can blame me? i really would want to attend the FM, would want to see seoul, and would want to meet you all. the rewards would be so worth it.

by the way, could we do the online selling thru FB or multiply? so it wouldn't entail admin cost?

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6438

• Liu Si Ying
hi maize.
the jap FM are usually more pricey than the korean FM. i remember the korean FM was only 40000won - so 40us.
next year will prob be slightly more prob due to his rising popularity.

Re:Ways to finance Fangirling :) 14 years 2 months ago #6442

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
hey amy, thanks! so it wouldn't cost that much, huh? but you're right, popularity would surely be a huge factor by next year. man, fangirling really pays. lol! still, this gives me a goal to achieve. heehee.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.400 seconds