Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50668

• liemfanny
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 142
Though the guests can see this post.. I will hide it. I don't want any of them hurts my Princess and Prince!! :touched
Should shutting my mouth till the BIG DAY comes..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I hope their love is ALIVE 'till their last day.. :imdead: :'') *It will be so sweet.... :shy:

D.T! Let's dance!!
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

If you know your couple is for REAL, no need to LURKING to Other Camp (beside if you're worried and AFRAID)
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by liemfanny.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: feliciawst, erikaeam, kyrka, Rintje

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50669

• liemfanny
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 142
I don't know if it's true or not.. I'm blind-,- haha,,
I don't see black band.. Maybe held to airport, someone will waiting at Incheon so he don't hide the rings?

jks.jpg

cr: as tagged

Forgive me if that's nothing.. :pray: :cry :-V
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by liemfanny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mafe, jgslvspsh, kyrka

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50672

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
@ liemfanny,

Sis, if you'll notice, on his right ring finger...you'll see a black strip...that is the black band (ring)...here is a clearer photo:

sukleavingThai11.jpg

And from this photo, you will see that there is another "ring that is peeping"... :bingo: :-V

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: feliciawst, Love them, jgslvspsh, kyrka, liemfanny

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50675

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
THE MYSTERY OF MAY 24 AND SHIN HYE'S BIKE

On May 9, Shin Hye tweeted about wanting a bike:

... 비도오고 참으로 꿀꿀한 날씨 내일 첫촬영은 취소- 자전거사고싶다- 엄마~~~~~~~~
...rain coming up indeed grunt weather tomorrow is the first shoot-want to buy a bicycle-MOM ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(Bing Translate)

So, she called on her Omma for her bike... (uhm...I wonder which Omma...shhh...shut up!!! :whistle: ) and I bet...to another person... :bingo:

Then on May 13, she tweeted about May 24 that kept us all wondering...

And on May 24, she tweeted this:

꺄~!드디어 왔어요!열흘이나 기다린 보람이 있네요+_+예쁘죠~?!빨리 타고싶지만!!촬영가는길이랍니다T^T나중에 저랑 라이딩하실분?!키키>_<예쁘게 만들어주셔서 감사합니다.하핫!!
Scream~ ! It finally came! Reward of 10 days' waiting+_+ Isn't it beautiful~?!I want to ride it quickly!! But on my way to filmingT^T Wanna come with me later to ride? Keke>_< Thank you for creating this beautiful (bike)!!

With these photos:

haccibike.jpg

Lo and Behold! May 24 is about her bike!!!

Now who has declared that he is not into sport but loves biking??

sukhyebike.jpg

bikes_2011-06-02.jpg

Whoelse but her Prince...Sukkie!

JKS on his Thai FM: "I am not into sports but I love biking!" - when the photo of him biking from his Europe trip was shown!!! :touched

So...is it still a wonder who gave the bike? :bingo: :luvluv: :-V

Latest news:
"My girlfriend...is a Japanese..." -> Jang Keun Suk on Woman Magazine Japan

Oooopppssss...don't worry too much shippers....

"My girlfriend..is a Japanese...kidding!!!" -> Jang Keun Suk (Even the reporter was surprised at his statement)
cr: jangkeunsukforever

We have a POV on this...waiting for Erika to post hers first then I will post mine... :willing

My bed is calling...till later! :bye:

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Y.C. , connies, feliciawst, erikaeam, ladygerimis, mayuki, cassie, jgslvspsh, katnissgale, kyrka and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50693

• Knittgrrl
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1013
@ Pammoe

You have once again helped set the UNIVERSE right and true!!!

LOVING IT!!!=D =D =D

I couldn't have said it better myself!! :-V

Sukkie is smiling again :bingo:

Our Princess is getting evening bike rides along the romantic Han River on a brand new orange bike that was made especially for her :bingo:

What can we say...it is LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... :shy:

Right now I feel like dancing like Jeremy did when he found out in the dressing room that Go Mi Nam was Go Mi Nyu - I just love these moments!

:touched :touched :touched

Like I have been saying for awhile now our Dear Boy is VERY into Orange lately!!! And an orange bike is just another item added to the list of items owned by one "Fresh Orange Girl" :lol: :silly: :P

Take note that when she got the bike - and took a picture to let someone special know how happy she was she got it ...she also dressed in matching shirt and shoes... :-V A HIDDEN MESSAGE? Hmmmm...

And since we all know who Sukkie's girlfriend is and we all know that she is not Japanese...

I am waiting curiously for Pam and Erika's POV on that comment about his girlfriend being Japanese...I so hate cliffhangers...hahaha!

Right now, I need to go to sleep. It is 1:50 a.m. here in the heart of America and tomorrow brings another day of me chained to my desk, buried in paperwork. :(
Nighty night or Good Morning...wherever you are...
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Knittgrrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, feliciawst, erikaeam, shana44537, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50703

• Rintje
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 11
My first posting in here after all this lurking times :P
Yup..i agree with ur thought, guys, tht's why i'm not forsaken by all others said about these two..
I watched these two from the times YaB ended n till now i think i know them enough to convince myself that these two have something special between them..i feel it from every videos that i watch, tht's why i'm getting annoy when some talks something which are irrational n nonsense.
Look at the photos that sis Pam posted above..from "my ideal type's girl" times. Super king"s times n the recent one is Thai Cri Show.. Suk is still expressing the same expression when he talks about our Princess Hye..so what need to be said more?!
*ACTION speaks louder than WORDS* :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50704

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
Hi gs shippers! just to add to the black ring topic i agree with momie dems suk was not wearing the black ring when he went home to korea from thailand... but suk was definitely wearing the black ring when he left for thailand lst May 26,2011. Take note that night when suk left for thailand was also the night of PAEKSANG AWARDS remember our princess was wearing their couples rings that night too(3 rings to be exact).
So im posting this pic of suk which is taken during his arrival on Bangkok Thailand.

sukring.jpg

toddles!

PJG ty! mero mero..!

im sleepy can someone wake me up?
67577fd4jw1dhqf3fjivbg.gif

to my PJG family..
mero mero!
thanks to all of you.. :luvluv: :-V
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by khulynne29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lycille, erikaeam, shana44537, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50710

• teacake27
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 29
demi_zhu wrote:
:D GS Comedy Bar :D

Sukkie: My favorite line from YAB: "Gominam, I allow you to like me....." :luvluv: :luvluv:

My favorite line from MMM: "Wei Mei Ri.... No, do not like me...." =D =D =D

Attachment sukreading.jpg not found

Note:

Allow me to thank Jang Geun Suk.......this guy sure can deliver the TRUTH with a LAUGH....... :D :D :D

Credit to Erikaeam for the picture.....thanks ecka :heartsh:
:piggyrabbit

:wahaha THAT's FUNNY. I WANT TO SEE THAT MMM vid and HEAR IT FOR MYSELF--AND SEE MARY'S REACTION. :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Kairin, erikaeam, khulynne29, ladygerimis, cassie, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50720

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
I love this pic..

It say's "have you seen this person?"

Yes, Suni.. I do.. think he's in your neighbor's house who is just 5 minutes away from your house.. hehe.. :-V

suni.jpg

credit to sis ekka and sis jenn for the pic..
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by gailnav.

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50721

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Ok here is my POV as to why SukDi said that his gf is japanese......its his cryptic way of saying his gf is Shinhye bcz I think we all know that Shinhye's newest series Hayate the Combat Butler is based on a Japanese Manga where she plays the female lead Nagi but they changed her name to Maria. Even though he says he is joking im sure there is a hidden msg behind all his actions from the Thai Cri Show!
I could be completely off the track but just a theory :shy:

And their love for orange is always showing up in their lives....and it even appeared in YAB when GMN was feeding HTK sour mandarins LOL
Even SukDi's tennis racquet bag is orange and his shirt is the same red couple shirt !

CCBTS1.JPG

I thought I would post this couples pic of Geunshin wearing their sunnies together bcz its just too similar :luvluv:

Sunnies1.JPG

I love Demi's Comedy Bar and the photo of Sukkie reminded me instantly of this this gif!!

YABrehearsal.gif

Good nite shippers and cant wait for the updates !! thanks everyone :heartsh:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by tulipanns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Y.C. , Pammoe, feliciawst, erikaeam, khulynne29, ladygerimis, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin and this user have 1 others thankyou
Time to create page: 2.481 seconds