Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32356

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
wow..indeed a heartwarming message coming from a guy who is sooooo in love...you could feel his emotions, so touching...
it's so applicable to the situation of sukkie and shinhye..(although our couple is more popular and at the peak of their careers )

what a brave man..... but LOVE CONQUERS ALL (including his fears)....wish in the future we could hear/read such kind of message from sukkie.....
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sabry13, Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32360

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
HI, ITS BEEN A WHILE WHAT DID I MISS? I guess I had to recap some previous page of this forum, since I've been away for a while,

before anything else, I really don't know where to post this message of mind so I decided to post it here,

To all the management and Stuff of this community, moderators, graphic designer, translator,(Sunny,Beth,Last_Angel,Little Piggie,Azu, Eve, Pjot,Vicky,Mygeunsuk_Oppa, Gail and Elana)I hope I've completely fill all the names, if not sorry, in behalf of my fellow geunshin shippers, I would like to say CONGRATULATION AND THANK YOU.
It's tough job, but a job well done. A million points could not equal to the happiness you bring into our lives, by creating and administrating this website, may you never get tired of it and may you continue to bring bright ideas that would bring us closer to our dear Princess Shin Hye. I salute You!

Please accept this plaque, as my recognition for all your hardworks and again Thank you!

pl3.jpg

to maam al, Pam, and Gail,and the rest of the artist here

please continue to make world class videos, Fan pic, and creative pictures. You all serve as an inspiration!
Flowers for all these geniuses

bouqC2-2.jpg

to gail, beth, kwinna,rosie and ate tata and the to all my kababayan

maraming salamat po at kasama ko kayo,Isa po tayong masaya at malaking buong pamilya dito.
MALIGAYANG PASKO PO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON, araw-araw dito pasko,
everyday may fireworks
snzcbb_2010-12-29.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, gailnav, angelatz, Rosie, Vicky, sharnik06

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32362

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
to my fellow geunshin shippers:

It was tough year-end for us, because our two favorite couple was not working together, but we manage to ignore and fight those rumors, through accurate observation and smart analysis , instead of being hurtful , we encourage one another, by those beautiful gif, pictures, and creative videos, and never ending similarities. It will be a long journey, it's like a novel that's has no ending, but it was so much fun being part of this forum. My life has been very colorful, because I've meet you all,

I don't know what happen to my last message where all of my attachments are not been found, all I'm saying from that time is please don't get ever lose hope, have faith, please be patient because we had all the evidence we need :wahaha :bingo:

244qg06.jpg

GMNTKfireplaceKisscopy-1.jpg

tk-mn-kiss_2010-12-29.gif

2rz51na.gif

thank you all and God bless!

P.S.
to my dearest elana,
I'm so happy with your message that I've read this morning, It's one of the best gift that I've receive, thank you and please, please don't change the way you treat us all since you've been very popular here,:1 =D

please accept this flower my friend

9344.gif
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32372

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks sis laura bianca you're so nice and sweet. :bingo: =D =D
You're such a bright twinkling star :OMG
Thanks also for your unending love to our GeunShin couple. :touched
Love ya sis. :luvluv:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32378

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
@Laura - Thank you so much...it has been a roller coaster ride for us StEels/GeunShin Shippers but we have overcome everything...:bingo:

I just saw Shin Hye's latest tweet and I smiled with my shipping heart jumping up and down. :piggyrabbit To quote (cr PHSIFC):
"...Now that I'm back in my room I feel empty. There's a feeling of emptiness and loneliness..."

Why is my shipping heart happy again? Well, our dear couple followed the 24 hr rule again...and isn't it that Sukkie's message was entitled EMPTY AGAIN??? Ahaha! Kekeke! lol :touched :luvluv: Do I smell love in the air??? I know, I know...Shin Hye felt empty because her friends went back home to Korea...but i feel that it's a cryptic message again....a secret message for "him!!!"

Ahh,I'm over imagining again...I JUST MISS THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!! LET'S ALL PRAY THAT THEY WILL WORK AGAIN THIS 2011...:pray: :touched

I heard that there are some talks of YAB 2 but there is no confirmation yet...is this true?????????????? :pray: :OMG

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sabry13, monomi, Laurabianca, sharnik06, Katty

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32385

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
@ Mama Al: why oh why do we have the same thoughts...
anyways, when i read that article yesterday, the same thoughts came into my mind...
especially that Jun Hye Jin is almost as young as SH.

@Laurabianca: thanks for the message dear...never thought i will be included kekeke... :shy:
but that's how the geunshin couple affect us... we found sisters here because of our love for them.

@Pammoe: they really wanna kill us with those suspicious messages and tweets...
they have the same topic again! what a beautiful coincidence as somebody has remarked before =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Laurabianca, sharnik06

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32393

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My dear friend Laura and the rest of the Geun Shin shippers..
Thanks so much for being my very good friend here. I'm so lucky having you around.
Actually, the truth, everyone here is popular. including you Laura and the rest of Geun Shin shippers.
What a community can do without you all people??
You are the one who makes our community grow bigger and stronger.
And, you make important roles for the Geun Shin thread...
I can't thanks enough for everyone who keep on supporting our PSHIC.
HUGS for everyone.

As usual I can't help to add our couple pictures.
110d9daefc2487e07dd92a06.jpg

hello.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, tulipanns, Vicky, Laurabianca, sharnik06, iloveHACCI

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32395

• Joycee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 194
I love ALL Guen Shin Shippers! Happy New Year!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32397

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
I love all the GeunShin shippers too. :bingo:
Hope that everyone would be fine, healthy and happy this New Year. :willing
Continue loving and supporting GeunShin. :piggyrabbit
Here's a gift for all of you: :-V

3ACD4E3F-85B1-4B74-B94B-1BC9B5F81720.gif
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, Laurabianca, sharnik06, iloveHACCI

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32402

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
HI EVERYONE . I know I've been very quiet....but my heart still hope and pray for our favourite Prince and Princess.

Before the year end (and I "disappear" again); I would like to thank the MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS COMMUNITY - moderators, translators, graphic designers, etc. I echo what Laura said and wish to add that; what you guys have created and work hard to maintain is A WONDERFUL THING INDEED. You have enabled all of us across borders to befriend one another. This community certainly has brought happiness and joy to me especially when in need of someone to share news of our Favourite Couple (shipping mode).

TO ALL GEUNSHIN SHIPPERS AND THE MANAGEMENT TEAM/STAFF : WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WE SHALL MEET AGAIN!!!:-V PEACE TO ALL AND SUCCESS!!!:piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, Vicky, Laurabianca, sharnik06, iloveHACCI
Time to create page: 0.859 seconds