Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32526

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Hi GeunShin shippers! I missed you all for a day! :)

I would just like to say this to everyone...worry no more, cry no more, and calm your shipping hearts now! Sukkie just reassured us that he is faithful and loyal to Shin Hye during the KBS awards! Proof? Here it is...

lishg_2011-01-01.jpg

cr: sis lastangel via twitter

Our beloved Sukkie went back to his old black, tied back hair just like in YAB. Plus he did t he pigrabbit sign while staring at the camera!!! When sis lastangel and I saw this...our hearts skipped a beat!!! waaah! :wahaha :luvluv: :ding: :onhot: :touched :OMG
He was like "I am with her but I am thinking of you...wishing you were here...this one's for you!!!" :touched Don't mind what the GeunGeun shippers say or do (esp to you sis Elana), at least we know the truth!

Shin Hye said in her tweet that her year did not start so well but ended very happy - and it's both because of one man...whoelse??? JGS! I can't help but smile now...my heart still is flipping and flopping right now! :piggyrabbit He just told us that he loves her (or at least my shipping heart does)...

And did you watch the GeunGeun video accepting the award for best couple? For those of you who didn't yet, here's how "behaved" Sukkie was:

1. He went on stage first before GY - without assisting her - remember during the MELON awards when Sukkie always takes care of our Hacci...ding! :bingo:

2. His eyes said it all... - look at the picture posted by sis Elana in this thread from the SBS awards last year and compare it to Sukkie's photo during this year's KBS awards...here's a sample:

NOW CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE???? :P

3. He dyed his hair black and tied it just like before (as what I've mentioned earlier) - IS THIS A SIGN FOR YAB SEASON 2??? AT LEAST WE KNOW HE IS A GEUNSHIN SHIPPER TOO!!! HAHAHA! :wahaha

4. And yes, he treated MGY differently from PSH - it's just brotherly love between the two of them - no hugs or eye locking...just a shake of her hand and teasing "What about me?" during MGY's speech...

Don't you just love Sukkie!!! Now we can sing "Still" again!

Keep of fighting GeunShin fans! Aja!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM SUKKIE SAYING HELLO TO HIS FELLOW ANJELLS AND CONGRATULATING THEM...OR FROM SHIN HYE CONGRATULATING SUKKIE...WELL I THINK I ALREADY DID...FROM HER LAST TWEET! HEHE!

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pammoe.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, roxie18, monomi, tulipanns, mich21elle, Vicky, sharnik06, iloveHACCI, tessa

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32542

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GEUNSHIN SUPPORTERS!!! HAPPY 2011!!!
My wish this year for our couple is to see them paired up again for a second YB season or a movie or another beautiful LOVE story that will escalate them to the TOP like YB did!!!
I wonder if Japan is willing to invest on our couple to get them to pair up again since the YB wave is still ongoing!!!

I just have to give you another PS pic of mine for the start of the year and here's my NEW YEAR video present for you all.

GSSHNewYear1_2011-01-02.jpg

www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/18-Fanart...it=10&start=90#32541
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, roxie18, monomi, gita, tulipanns, Vicky, Laurabianca, sharnik06, Pammoe, paire and this user have 1 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32558

omo! i'm one of the geunshin (sukhye) lover :*
i really love their team-up..
they really look good together
gosh they are so cute and i love the way they
interact with each other, i can see their closeness

hope to see them working together again!
(or should i say i want to see them together not just
on-screen but for real)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi, Laurabianca, paire, 1parkrinrin7

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32561

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
Hi almontel thank you very much for sharing your video...I really enjoy watching it....Nice Photos and Song. thank you again
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32589

• -han-
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 132
thanks for the video almontel, love it :luvluv:

n thanks for the picture pam..i dont know if i feel better or not, cos i see so many pics in KBS award, there are a pict that show sukkie embracing mgy, and also a pict of them holding hands...:imdead: :imdead:

ahh, i dont want to post it here, better not to see :cry :cry :cry

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32590

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Han,
I can't thank you enough for not uploads the pictures. :willing
I have a weak heart. :onhot:

Sis Almontel,
Thanks for the meaningful gift!
Just like the rest of the STARS, you are another angel GOD send to our site. Cannot thank you enough for your continuously support and contribution. Thank again.
HUGS.

GEUN SHIN FOREVER!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Laurabianca, *Cutie*

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32591

• Joycee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 194
@ almontel, you're so good with pix and vids. What software do you use?

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32598

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thank you Stars for appreciating my work!!!
i just can't get enough of this pair, i really really really want to see them paired up again!!!

@han, yes i would be one of those who wouldn't really 'like' to see those pics! thanks for not posting it in this thread...
@alyssa, yes, i would also want to see them as a 'pair' not just on screen but also off screen, in my mind, i believe they are!
@missweet, thanks for watching my vid!
@SisElana, thank you! I also want to thank you for always updating us and giving us beautiful HD pics of our couple, especially when there are times that we need some uplifting bec of things going on with GS paired up with uknowwhu!

and to EVERYONE here, Thank you for all your comments and updates and thoughts and words of inspirations!!!
I wish everyone a Joyous and Wonderful NEW YEAR!!! may this year bring our couple together!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, monomi, Laurabianca, *Cutie*

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32599

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
!

credits: SHARMAINEIMAM at FB
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, angelatz, monomi, Laurabianca, iloveHACCI

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 4 months ago #32602

• *Cutie*
  • New Star
actually, park shin hye is not leaviing for jang geun suk.. her boyfriend is lee hong ki, but for her i like jang geun suk..this is for that thing..:touched ... so sad for that thing.. but that is the truth.. im going to have an head ache.. :sickr:
and getting dead :imdead: hahaha.. :D
I like jang geun suk and park shin hye as a couple..GO SUKKIEHYE!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: .. im gonna pray for it...:pray: :pray: :) :) :)
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by elankham.
Time to create page: 1.263 seconds