Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42844

• mayuki
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 420
shin hye had a shoot and interview for magazine today
when the reporter got to the studio,she found geun suk was also there.
hahaha~what a sweet couple^^ 
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, tulipanns, Pammoe, chibicheek, feliciawst, dianakay, P_nand, Humilis

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42846

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
thanks for that info mayuki.. :heartsh:
thanks for the nice post sis demi.. :kiss1:
Fighting till the end.. :wahaha
Hope you like this gif:
boxing10_2011-04-05.gif
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42847

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@sis AVIAN

Ok, since I have a good day today. I shall share another post... but a short one. A BIG BOMB BOMBING the GS thread !!!!

DID Shinhye admit Sukkie as her boyfriend or she admits liking him in directly infront of the interviews ??????

Remember Shinhye did a CF with Lee Minho on Etude CF?
A quick one : Reporter ask her? You prefer to work with Min hoe or Sukkie as your working partner and both of them are in Etude CF.
Shinhye answers: I will choose Min ho as my working partner in the CF. And Sukkie oppa is not my working partner. Then from there, she pause and smile sweetly to the reporter.

SO u ladies guess , is this a hint and she admit indirectly ?

Hahaha.. another catchy hint... hahaha..
Hope you ladies can sleep well tonite

Sweet dreams
PS: This post is a suprise sharing cos I did not prepare. Normally I will prepare my posts before hand and what to share for the day.

sis Avian thank you again you for this...I think I watch that interview but can't really understand what they saying but I notice in that interview the picture of Sukkie was their in that video while they asking Shin Hye and they all laughing and laughing while Lee Min Hoo slightly want to slap the shoulder of Shin Hye but don't know why then....but because you gave some hints on that interview now I know why shin hye is laughing and the MC and Lee Min Ho also laughing I think they get already the hints why shin hye did not choose Sukkie for CF partner instead she choose Min Ho...because Sukkie is for Life partner

@sis Gailnav

Omo sis avian nice post..
A slight admittance eh.. haha..
How about a slight admittance from our prince too:
sukkie: "wow! I have never seen this clothes for a long time
"fan : "please write as mushy as you can. "

Sukkie wrote: You can only look at me, only remember me

& he said : "wow! I've never spoken like this to my girlfriend before

sis Gail sukkie trying to point in that fan signing that he is already has a girlfriend...anyway I don't need to wait for sukkie's confirmation he always change what he say in his interview....I will just believe what I see from them and keep it to myself that whatever they will say in their interview trying to hide their relationship...I will stick on what I believe....Action speak louder better than words.....as ms Pam always pointing us to see ...look for their body language and all we want to know it there...again thank you to you sis AVIAN AND GAIL for sharing this today
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42848

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@sweet: He is inconsistent with his answer before because he is worried that the anti's might attack him

and Shin Hye anytime but as time progressed he had gradually learned how to reveal his feelings and emotions

without even stumbling, and he seems to be consistent this time on.. and another reason is that he has always been

protective of Shin Hye because he loved her so much and she's the one that his parents had approved of,

that's why he always say my mother likes Shin Hye very much, in South Korea you can not date someone which your parents doesn't

approve they will make a way to break you up or get you separated just like Kim Jung-Eun and Lee Seo Jin, they broke up because Lee

Seo Jin's mom doesn't like Kim Jung-Eun. So it is necessary for Sukkie to get the 100% approval of his parents and it seems so. :bingo:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Love them

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42850

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
@sis Avian

@ gail Sweetie,Thank you ... Ya.. I think they did start to plan and discussed before. Let 's wait for Sukkie finish serving his army. By then hope their Love is getting stronger in every sec, mins and days The wedding bells is ringing ....

@Sis Sweet... I m touch by your love. that Y i respect you so much and salute you as my seniors...
I like you soooooooooooo much sis sweet, chatting with you is my honour, that is one of the reason that somehow u have give me the strength and faith to be here and continue to write and share

Of course sis laura aslo give me the POWER, gail and pam give me the support and my beloved lycille on everything.

and other angels too.
next I will share more on Sukkie and Shinnye families and small little things you gals will not notice

Cheers always...

sis Avian wow...I don't know how to respond to your message to me...I'm also touch by you love....you know what I mean...everyday we chat here and you giving all spazzing posting of our couple is to much for me...you make my day and night beautiful...can't forget all your posting like the PMD posting I use to copy them past paste it in MSWord then save to my folder as my personal file...every night I do this reading all your post is my stress reliever and always looking forward to see you if you online...Sis it is my honor also that someone here name AVIAN is my friend and sister...even we are not same nationality still you want me to be part of you life as a friend and sister....sis I'm still a newbie here just want to be happy that why I join this community and being part of this community is really make my life colorful..I love the couple and I love you all also even we have different nationality the most important we have one heart and we love each other us a family.

Always remember this sis Avian whatever happen to the relationship of our couple...our friendship will still remain and nothing will can change that...I love you sis Avian....Good Blessed
:superkiss: :kiss1:
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladygerimis

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42851

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
mayuki wrote:

Shin Hye's schedule today: April 5: Cosmopolitan Magazine Photoshoot

Daebak Mayuki! They are slowly but surely revealing their "real" relationship! Haha! :wahaha I bet the reporter was so surprised to find Jang Keun Suk there (when he has no business at all being there!) haha! :touched

By the way, how did you freaking find out about this?!?!? :P I want to know too...photos please! (Good luck to us if there would be one! :angry: :pray: )

Now, I can't wait to see Shin Hye's Cosmopolitan Mag photos...I bet it'll be more prettier than her previous ones last March... :OMG :heartsh: I want to look at her eyes...i bet it will tell us something! :kiss1: :superkiss:

More More More please!!!

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42852

• mayuki
  • Junior Star
the news is from twitter
the reporter (maybe be she is a eel)who had a interview with our princess for Cosmopolitan(magazine's name)
when she got to the studio she saw our prince was shooting there.
and she was so happy to see him.
hahaha~
so sweet our couple.I wonder what was suk shooting for..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, paire, feliciawst, P_nand, Love them, betshinhye, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42853

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
@mayuki

Really sis...Sukkie is there to support and taking care Shin Hye...How do you know that? Sukkie now is not afraid to all the reporters that might found out that they have a real relationship with Shin Hye...please elaborate where did you get that news...
The following user(s) said Thank You: P_nand

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42855

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
@mayuki

the news is from twitter
the reporter (maybe be she is a eel)who had a interview with our princess for Cosmopolitan(magazine's name)
when she got to the studio she saw our prince was shooting there.
and she was so happy to see him.
hahaha~
so sweet our couple.I wonder what was suk shooting for..

Mayuki thank you for this information ...maybe your right it a Eel fan and reporter also that why she/he share what he saw in the studio...Remember our couple is really famous they follow them where ever they go...but the bottom line there I REALLY LOVE YOU POST / INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COUPLE now we know even they are busy with their respectively career still they have time for each other...that the important in their relationship constant contact while they have time so their love will grow more....thank you :heartsh:

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 1 month ago #42856

• mayuki
  • Junior Star
I have told the detail on my latest post.
suk was doing job there.^^
They were in the same studio for shooting
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Pammoe
Time to create page: 0.936 seconds