Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43056

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
  • Thank you received: 260
hi to all shippers....happy to spend more time here in the community again..and feel the happy jumping feeling while reading all the post..
happy spazzing to everyone...

despite all the animosity and disgust, uncertainties and sadness encountered by the community for the last few days...
yet the burning emotions and sparkling love brought by the Super True cOuplE remains above criticism and disagreeable to touch. :luvluv: :luvluv:

thank you so much guys!!!!
so proud being one of the shipper and a member of such kind hearted community!!!
"You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are."
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Laurabianca, chibicheek, khulynne29

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43058

omo! park shin hye is # 1, hope she really wins. But jang geun suk is #3 :OMG .
But then in the other hands it doesn't seemed to matter, coz what is more important is that there is a chance now that we could see them together again in the Paeksang awards if both of them will come (please, please, please make them go there :pray: ) .. and i have a great feeling that it will happen, since they are now both in korea! weeeeh can't wait for their another sweet moments. Right now i have so many question in mind. Like: will they arrive together? will they talk if ever they see each other? will they hug if one/both of them wins? and most of all what will they do after the awards night? sounds like a date for them haha :kiss1:

To all the reporters, fans and camera man who will be there, well please do your job carefully, always get your camera ready and help us spazz for the next GEUNSHIN MOMENT or should i say another evidence for their sweetness. :luvluv: Please dont disappoint us guys, coz this time we are counting on you.. haha :wahaha

Hwaiting! Don't loose hope! always believe :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43059

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
Hi Sis sweet n Pam , yes sukkie will know shinhye schedule very well. Dun forget shinhye 's manager is sukkie good friends:bingo: of course he will knows shinhye whereabout in advance!:luvluv:

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43060

• Ran
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Hyaa~ my second days in my house.
I found something awkward in 'di' meaning.
DI IS NOT DI and stand alone. but XIONGDI = BROTHERS = OPPA = OLDER BROTHER
XIONGDI is a Formal and uncommon for chinese..
in this case, SH noona used to told the Taiwanese, "..Suk oppa.." but in Chinese,
XIONGDI we can change the 'xiong' into name. Like 'Suk di' it's sounds awkward for chinese people bcause we know SH noona just learn about chinese.
Xiongdi actually use for COUSIN.
So, if his Parents use to call him ''Suk Di'' that because Suk is the only child. the oldest.
But, SH noona can call him ''..Ge Sukkie.." ..
But for a new learner, Chinese is her foreign language. She know the formal, and she use to pretends that she's resect to a guy(JGS).
But, as i've read (if im not mistaken) here said that PSH looks shy to call ''..oppa'' to Suk hyeong?
Oppa = Korean term for younger sister, but when she use to call him oppa... that's sounds 'pampering' hahaha
And EELS here always call him OPPA cause respect, and love him,(need to be pampered)

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

But for us SH noona call Hyeong ''Suk di'' means she respect him and seems the taiwanese get what SH saying, or maybe they just feel 'so so' bcause always saw her call Suk Di while calling? haaha~

And feel awkward to myself. Am I a shipper or just someone.. hahaha.. still thinking. but I'm a boy. haha.. that's awkward... :cry :cry

Anyway, sayonara~

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43061

• Ran
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
alyssa♥julienne wrote:
omo! park shin hye is # 1, hope she really wins. But jang geun suk is #3 :OMG .
But then in the other hands it doesn't seemed to matter, coz what is more important is that there is a chance now that we could see them together again in the Paeksang awards if both of them will come (please, please, please make them go there :pray: ) .. and i have a great feeling that it will happen, since they are now both in korea! weeeeh can't wait for their another sweet moments. Right now i have so many question in mind. Like: will they arrive together? will they talk if ever they see each other? will they hug if one/both of them wins? and most of all what will they do after the awards night? sounds like a date for them haha :kiss1:

To all the reporters, fans and camera man who will be there, well please do your job carefully, always get your camera ready and help us spazz for the next GEUNSHIN MOMENT or should i say another evidence for their sweetness. :luvluv: Please dont disappoint us guys, coz this time we are counting on you.. haha :wahaha

Hwaiting! Don't loose hope! always believe :piggyrabbit

is that for Korean only? with text or link? share to me!!
I'm in Korea now, (finally)
but if that use credits, I'm out of credit :1 :1
The link I read in the thread broken with pop-out ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43067

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@Ran wrote

Hyaa~ my second days in my house.
I found something awkward in 'di' meaning.
DI IS NOT DI and stand alone. but XIONGDI = BROTHERS = OPPA = OLDER BROTHER
XIONGDI is a Formal and uncommon for chinese..
in this case, SH noona used to told the Taiwanese, "..Suk oppa.." but in Chinese,
XIONGDI we can change the 'xiong' into name. Like 'Suk di' it's sounds awkward for chinese people bcause we know SH noona just learn about chinese.
Xiongdi actually use for COUSIN.
So, if his Parents use to call him ''Suk Di'' that because Suk is the only child. the oldest.
But, SH noona can call him ''..Ge Sukkie.." ..
But for a new learner, Chinese is her foreign language. She know the formal, and she use to pretends that she's resect to a guy(JGS).
But, as i've read (if im not mistaken) here said that PSH looks shy to call ''..oppa'' to Suk hyeong?
Oppa = Korean term for younger sister, but when she use to call him oppa... that's sounds 'pampering' hahaha
And EELS here always call him OPPA cause respect, and love him,(need to be pampered)

Hidden text:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. to hide part of a message from Guests
Because of my information of something abt Suk before, and eels retweet, so someone from Suk staff admonished me to not give any information to anyone again. I read that e-mail just yesterday. I don't have to tell who, but there is an email so now i must be more careful to share here.

But for us SH noona call Hyeong ''Suk di'' means she respect him and seems the taiwanese get what SH saying, or maybe they just feel 'so so' bcause always saw her call Suk Di while calling? haaha~

And feel awkward to myself. Am I a shipper or just someone.. hahaha.. still thinking. but I'm a boy. haha.. that's awkward...

Anyway, sayonara~

Ran i think i know you already the way you posting your message you remind me someone here who use a lot of account just to make fool of us...anyway thank you for your sharing of your own opinion about the "Di" even I don't really understand what do you want to explain on that I use google even the dictionary but can't understand what do you want to imply on your message.

just an advice to you as your Elder please if you want to share something and afterward you have doubt to share it here...please just keep it to yourself and I think we don't need your opinion here because we have a lot of good heart here who really give clarification when we need it...

I don't know why i should give attention to your post...maybe because it really annoying to me...anyway thank you again because you are not tired giving us a nonsense information about the couple... :throw:

The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, chibicheek, zweetrhea21, ladygerimis

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43070

• starrynight
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 41
Everyday when I check on here, there are many interesting things to read! Omo. I and my bestfriend watched YAB again today. We can't help but miss the days. <3 There is no subtitle so we got confused as we watched. But we stil remember some lines especially the swimming pool incident! :)

I think Ran is one of our friends here. He is a friend of someone here (I can't recall. I'll go back to pages. lol.). He is a neighbor of Sukkie as I remembered his post. Isn't it him?! I guessed he was the one who shared some info about our prince and princess so he was warned to give any info at all. I spazzed when I read the info. I'll look back on the pages. It's been a long way! :D :-V
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by starrynight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elham_naz_9

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43072

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@starrynight wrote

Everyday when I check on here, there are many interesting things to read! Omo. I and my bestfriend watched YAB again today. We can't help but miss the days. <3 There is no subtitle so we got confused as we watched. But we stil remember some lines especially the swimming pool incident!

I think Ran is one of our friends here. He is a friend of someone here (I can't recall. I'll go back to pages. lol.). He is a neighbor of Sukkie as I remembered his post. Isn't it him?! I guessed he was the one who shared some info about our prince and princess so he was warned to give any info at all. I spazzed when I read the info. I'll look back on the pages. It's been a long way!

for your information ....starrynight yes your exactly correct but i don't think you should spazz for their message it all just an imagination a BIG DRAWING the one you mentioned a that someone here is friend of her that young girl claiming she just 12 years old and that RAN you are referring is just the same person....my dear you need to check it again this thread and that your homework for today because that young girl is already banned already in this community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starrynight

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43077

• starrynight
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 41
Oh sorry Ate ( I guess I can call you that since you're older than me. Filipino here ^_^). I didn't know she was banned. I thought it was real. :S But thank you for clearing that with me. :)

For now, I'm going back in pages. They were at the same location for their photoshoot? This is not a COINCIDENCE. They are slowly opening to us. *cross fingers* I can't wait if that will really happen! This is getting hotter every minute. Is there photos of our princess posted yet? I saw Sukkie pics in the few last pages and he looks not happy there. I guess he wants to go out of the room and go straight to our princess! How beautiful our princess is :luvluv:

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43081

• cassie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 720
Hi,Ran
Im chinese and ur right....DI word does not stand alone in chinese but XIONGDI is commonly used by guys whom are good friends, actual brothers or gangsters who refer to their members.
XIONGDI=BROTHERS, DA GE=OLDER BROTHER and XIAO DI=YOUNGER BROTHER. If shinhye is to call sukkie oppa in
chinese, it will have to be SUK GE......correct? So by saying shinhye calling sukkie SUK DI means what?......YOUNGER BROTHER
SUK????????????
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Pammoe, jeob, betshinhye, jgslvspsh
Time to create page: 2.979 seconds