Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46012

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
I agree with sis pam.. :bingo:
Even though he did not admit who she is at least he admitted that he's in a relationship right now.. :OMG
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The topic has been locked.

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46013

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
hi... guenshin shipper....:-V

they're a lots of evidence show in this thread like photo and video that there something going on to hacci and sukki o say it they real couple but we are waiting the big day that they announce there relationship so as for now we have 80% accuracy .......:onhot: my point is or my analyze while im observe there interview when hacci reveal that she has a boyfriend that on and off and the other day sukki reveal also he has a girlfriend hmmmmmm! this is a coincidence? for me i don't think so..... :bingo: :bingo: i'm i right guenshin shipper>....>:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, starrynight, cassie

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46015

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
yes you're right jewel.. :bingo:
our prince is so smart with his answers and he's right in protecting her .. :touched :OMG
but the fact that he laughed when no one believed him gave a clear answer to those who are clueless.. =X
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: starrynight, Jewel, cassie

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46016

• erikaeam
  • Senior Star
  • Geun❤Shin is REAL ~ CASE CLOSED
  • Thank you received: 929
Here's a better translation of her twit from BingStar - Coffee Americano ban-fallen fallen sick. Whining ..

Awww... Get well soon Hacci! Maybe our princess had too much coffee!:sickr:

Hmmm... But wait! :bingo:

Does anyone know if our favorite couple have commitments/projects last night or afternoon perhaps? :woohoo:

If none, does it mean she was out and had her caffeine fix with her special someone? And who could that be? I'm pretty sure this could be our guy.

:luvluv: :piggyrabbit :luvluv: :piggyrabbit :luvluv:
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by erikaeam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, paire, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46018

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
I dunno if you've noticed in this BTS video...

At 4:00 -4:05 Shin Hye said "Oppa is sexy..." :onhot: Ahaha...and if I'm not mistaken, Sukkie said...are you serious about that? how? And then they talked about doing the bounce parody... (Gail...please correct me if I'm wrong...or those who understand Japanese... ;) )

Then at 4:37 Sukkie blows her left ear....after this he actually said "I have shown you Shin Hye's weakness." (Errr...Sukkie how did you know Hacci's weaknesses in the first place????) :touched :onhot: At 4:38, notice where Sukkie placed his hand!!!! :touched :OMG :onhot: (and I think he did with both hands although his fist was clenched) :P

Hahah! Naughty naugty Suk-di!!! :onhot:

And then at 6:30 Sukkie did an NG...he said "Go Mi Num" instead of "Go Mi Nam" and they just laughed! :D =D

Then at 6:35...look where Hacci was lying down...and she did not mind at all...ahahah!!! :onhot: :onhot: :onhot: :touched :D
she even looked comfortable...she was actually resting her face on Sukkie's hand at 6:45! :onhot:

And to think they did this scene over and over again...so she laid there many times!!! :-V shippers...it's just getting hot in here! :onhot: Oooh...I love this BTS!!! :luvluv:

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, cun5022, chibicheek, erikaeam, Jewel, cassie, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46024

• smsm_JP
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 83
OMG OMG OMG :S :luvluv: :imdead: :onhot:
OHH I LOVE GEUNSHIN:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
thx for all who spazz heer :touched :S
im waiting that big day :pray: :pray:
but i think i will go to Korea and tell them how much we love them and we want to revel ther relationship :touched :touched :OMG
but Sukki wanna to protect our princss :luvluv: :luvluv:

LOVE IN THE AIR :luvluv: :luvluv: :-V

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
geunshin the best love story

geunshin like magic

geunshin the odrbole couple ever

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46026

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
As I was reading Sukkie's recent interview in China, this statement of his actually caught my attention:

To many people, this looks the same – Jang Keun Suk is an idol with a pretty boy image. But JKS denies this. He emphasizes to the reporters that he is not an idol. He did have a vain streak in the past but he’s slowly getting rid of that. His work (acting) is everything to him. We wonder whether this kind of pretty boy will find his position in China?

He did have a vain streak in the past but he’s slowly getting rid of that. His work (acting) is everything to him. -> This is actually because of Shin Hye's influence (in my own opinion). Remember during their YAB interview (and even after that) Sukkie said that he regards Shin Hye's attitude towards acting and competitiveness as one of the best characters of Hacci. And I think he might be influenced by this. :touched

Goes to show that they often talk and are together!!! :luvluv: :OMG

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, chibicheek, feliciawst, ladygerimis, cassie

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46038

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Thank you everyone for making my day worth getting out of bed for ! Cant believe how far behind I am with all the Geunshin news from being sick for a few days!

From watching his press con in Shanghai Sukkie was asked to reenact a scene from YAB which should have been the last ep at their concert but if you remember HTK doesnt kiss GMN in the scene but he tries to kiss the emcee ! For me that means he would have loved to kiss GMN in that scene !! It looked like he had so much fun reenacting that scene and always looking at the mask !

No need to worry about Sukkie choosing Shu Qi as his ideal girl bcz it is all for promotion whilst he is in China coz Shu Qi is quite famous there. Is it just a similarity that he always choosese girl's names that start with S like Soo Ae and Shu Qi?!!! Its all just an alibi for ShinHye !

@Sis Pam it seems that Sukkie knows everything about Shinhye even down to what her weaknesses and favourite foods are !! He plays with her ears any chance he can get from the Photoshoot to the bed scene and in the dark scene !

credit: jemerly03@YT
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, paire, erikaeam, cassie

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46039

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
My gosh dear Annie,

You are totally correct! Is it merely a coincidence that Sukkie picks an ideal girl whose name starts with S twice now? First it's Su Ae... And this time, the girl he likes is SHu Qi, which is actually pronounced as Shu Ch'i or Hsu Chi...doesn't it just so rhyme with SHin Hye... and to think Shu Qi's real name is Lin Li-Hui...and Hui rhymes with Hye! :touched And her Cantonese and Japanese name is Shu Kei, with a very close pronunciation as Suk Hye!!! :OMG

My dear sister Annie you are so right...it's merely an alibi for our dear princess!!! :touched :luvluv:

NOPE, IT'S NOT COINCIDENCE BUT IT IS DESTINY!!! :luvluv:

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns, paire, chibicheek, ladygerimis

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 weeks ago #46043

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Pammoe wrote:
I dunno if you've noticed in this BTS video...

At 4:00 -4:05 Shin Hye said "Oppa is sexy..." :onhot: Ahaha...and if I'm not mistaken, Sukkie said...are you serious about that? how? And then they talked about doing the bounce parody... (Gail...please correct me if I'm wrong...or those who understand Japanese... ;) )

@Pam...here's a translation according to Koreangirl85...

starting from the point when geun suk is fallen over...she turned around and saw his bum and she was like "what are you doing...I ruined my eyes" (since she was turned towards the camera she didn't see which scene they were filming) and he's like "you know you like it" then she says that she wants to put a bunny tail on him...then she says i realize everytime that geun suk oppa is extraordinary and the cameraman asks her why and she says it's...geun suk butts in and says it's sexy? and she says

she says..." no it's different" geun says "because i'm somehow sexy" she says "no whatever oppa does it's different from the way others do it" and then geun suk goes "you're the one who told me that I was sexy" and then she butts in and says "yeah i meant the way you are sexy is different from others too" and geun suk is like "how am I different (sexy) from others?" x2 then he does the dj doc bounce dance then as he is standing he says "ah my leg" then she says everytime he bends down there is

there is noise (from his bones popping) even tho he is only 23 years old. geun suk defends himself and says it's b/c i spend all my time on and off set reading the scripts and preparing for shoots even on my days off...when i'm at home i'm always checking the script. shin hye then says i do that too and i don't even have any days off from filming...and geun suk goes "really?" shin hye says yes then he's like then let's work hard filming and closes that subject...sneaky~ then shin hye tries to

play reporter go minam and geun suk blows in her ear...shin hye screams geun suk's laughing and saying "park shin hye's weak point...ear" then she pushes him over. starts filming again...starting when they film the part where she is on top of him...there's an ng b/c he says "its too obvious(that they're faking that he can't see)" so redo then when he is touching her head he starts saying"oh this is go minom and starts laughing cuz he said go minom instead of go minam b/c his slipper fell off

problems and she beams when she got the okay w/o the giggles...geun suk says"im like a one man show(with all his tripping and such) then filming...sorry about the mass spamming i couldn't explain it in one comment...i ran out of space...and i wanted to explain it for the ppl who wanted subs since i know what its like to sit there and wonder what the heck they're saying in japanese and waiting forever for official subs...hope this helps someone

:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elham_naz_9, Pammoe, paire, feliciawst, erikaeam, ladygerimis, cassie
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds