Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50754

• mayuki
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 420
45c3889fbf49fe460ff4770d.jpg

today's korea news

geunshin couple VS yongshin couple( plz wait for correct translation)

this picture is also posted by Korean media

this news get everyone think of our lovely couple.their CF for etude house and garden5.the news talked about their CF and their big chemistry

of cf's view rate.very

to make people to think which couple have more chemistry

and the last part is to promote heartstrings.
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mayuki.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, tulipanns, Y.C. , connies, Pammoe, feliciawst, erikaeam, Humilis, Love them and this user have 6 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50759

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Knittgrrl wrote:
On a much less serious note though:

I keep having this thought that he just wanted to say the word “Girlfriend” like an impulse he just cannot control . The impulse just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER… and BIGGER…until it just pops out! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can just see him grinning and laughing to himself after he said that…thinking “I said it, hehe! I said GIRLFRIEND, hehe!…now I can concentrate on the rest of the interview…but wait…will they believe me? I did say I was just kidding…OH! NOOO!…I just gave it away again…DARN IT!...those GeunShin ladies will have seen right through me…”

:D :D :D
You know what, that sis Demi's GS Comedy Bar still haunting my mind and I can't control it. Every time I remember that I keep loughing. Once. while I drove my car from my work, I remembered that GS Comedy Bar and I loughed so loud then I remember I was at tol road. Am I crazy? I was so scared that some people noticed me.

So I said again, be careful Sukkie in making statements, otherwise the detectives of GS shippers will work tirelesly to solve the clues. :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, khulynne29, aikalovesjangshin, Mdwildcats, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50766

• Knittgrrl
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1013
New tweets from Big Brother to Shin Hye – being posted right now to the Twitter thread so I am not going to bother to post the Korean twitter just the translation-

As Sukkie gets ready to leave for Malaysia - BigBrother starts tweeting to ShinHye...

Some thing is definitely up – I used Google Translator because it is quick-

Not in contact lately…hmmmn...

– is this a code?

Baseball, Incheon, giggling, bikes, bike trails, weather, Malaysia……

What do you all think...is this Kurt she is talking to?....is this really all about baseball? Hmmmm.....is Incheon really that far away....or is it Malaysia?!

ShinHye has to know that they are both going to Malaysia...

ssinz 박신혜
~ A ~ a ~ reusiah reusiah! Garcia Garcia ~ ~ ~ ~ that's all coming back o oi o;; ohung jjopjjop ~ ~ The chant was fun ..

bigbrothersound bigbrother
@ ssinz Are we watch baseball this year

Reply:
ssinz 박신혜
@ bigbrothersound um .. Yeah .. Want to suit up for the weekend to Incheon? But so far, Incheon!! Kia two 3rd place ~ Oh, if only I'd worked out a b___ch ~ T ^ T (didn't want to say the curse word)

Reply:

@ ssinz giggling in the week I was looking at Jamsil failed;; kkokhanbeoneun year anyway!
Reply:

bigbrothersound bigbrother
Weather belts bike or hike! Reality in Malaysia! Oh curl

And so...the pattern of cryptic messages start again....
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Knittgrrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, tulipanns, mssweet821, feliciawst, erikaeam, shana44537, Humilis, ladygerimis, jgslvspsh and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50777

• katnissgale
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 62
JGS returned, and guess where he landed???:bingo:

He arrived at INCHEON airport!!

the moment i saw this i was like, "where did i read Incheon again??" :bingo:
and i remembered hacci's reply to "BB kurt" (if that's really him..:wahaha ) that she wanted to watch baseball at incheon...
:wahaha :wahaha

what do you think guys??? i really smell something fishy here...hahaha..

mam knittgrl, they're implying something with their tweets.. maybe it's not really BB who sent that tweet.. but then again, maybe he just became the "messenger"...:wahaha :wahaha

haluvit!!!:luvluv:

Have great night (or day) GeunShin shippers!! :piggyrabbit
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by katnissgale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, ladygerimis, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50778

• ladygerimis
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 302
mayuki wrote:
45c3889fbf49fe460ff4770d.jpg

today's korea news

geunshin couple VS yongshin couple( plz wait for correct translation)

this picture is also posted by Korean media

this news get everyone think of our lovely couple.their CF for etude house and garden5.the news talked about their CF and their big chemistry

of cf's view rate.very

to make people to think which couple have more chemistry

and the last part is to promote heartstrings.

mayuki,
of course GeunShin have a more chemistry :D they are real couple !!! look at the kiss !!! that's so hot right ?! :onhot: :wahaha
I like YongShin couple, but only as a friend :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50781

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
hello :) saw this in twitter...
Just want to share here...
It's so funny...

Why Sukkie said "ShinHye doesn't like me" at BKK.the Ch words mean: "Park ShinHye doesn't like me"

cr:PSHJKS_BAIDUBAR 恋歌念诗

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by ParkJangian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale, Knittgrrl, kincade

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50782

• Knittgrrl
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1013
@katnissgale

Good thinking Investigator Kat! :bingo:

I am also aware of Incheon Airport...

I have a few theories on this set of tweets myself... shutitng mouth, zipping lips....:willing

But in the meantime, I do have some Random thoughts on this subject:

Incheon airport...too far???....I don't think so...I am more of the opinion she is talking about something else is too far away....but I am wondering if this was asking her to go to Incheon...

Now I understand that if it is just about baseball and the boys leaving for Malaysia...okay...normal enough comments ...

But then for BigBrother to tweet that last line about Biking and reality that is now Malaysia ...those are comments that didn't need to be made...unless...there is another meaning...

Why use Twitter? Why not just text or call? They are still following the pattern here...using Twitter always means something, it is a message and it also means that an answer is needed IMMEDIATELY (within 24 hrs)....

And as for Sukkie's "We are not in contact" comment....this is just one more proof that shows just how untrue that statement really is...I mean really, PSH talks to EVERYONE around Sukkie, BUT Sukkie???? :-V

I am of the opinion, that someone is working very hard without a break for over a year and really wants to spend some time with someone,but work keeps getting in the way....some one who wants more than a day with his girl, a week maybe....:-V

Right now, I am excited for those in Malaysia who get to see the Cri Show - and as always when JGS goes away from his Princess, I waiting and watching to see what he will do and say next. :bye:

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50787

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
I think all the clever shippers here know that Sukkie is trying to be cryptic and protect Shinhye at the same time by saying that he hasnt been in contact with her lately bcz he can just say its is BB Kurt that tweets with her and not him !! But there is a high chance that whenever BB Kurt is chatting with Shinhye it is actually Sukkie bcz they are always together ! Just like this time they were leaving for Malaysia for the Cri Show.

@Knittgrrl im also really excited and waiting to see snippets of the Malaysian Cri Show tmw !! Im wondering whether he will say any more cryptic messages or confess his love in a special way again!?

Here are some adorable pics of Geunshin (credit to Geunshin Addicts)

JGSPSHHeartstrings2.jpg

JGSPSHHeartstrings3.jpg
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50791

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
@Jane: I love your post regarding the "Park Shin Hye doesn't like me" phrase.. :superkiss:

Omo..he seems jealous..haha.. =X

But then after sometime, our dear prince keeps on giving us some baits.. :touched

And BB's Tweet is quite exciting..seems the day is coming near that we will see them together.. :OMG
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, erikaeam, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50796

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Just browsing YT and came across this Vid for Geunshin and I loved the Song when it was released and think its really appropriate especially the part where it says "Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight"......Sukkie did that by flying all the way home to celebrate Shinhye's bday !!

Credit: funwa1

"A Thousand Miles"

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memories

'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

And I, I
Don't want to let you know
I, I
Drown in your memory
I, I
Don't want to let this go
I, I
Don't....

Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I still need you
And I still miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass us by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you...

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
If I could
Just hold you
Tonight

Have a good w/end everyone :-V
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, erikaeam, khulynne29, ladygerimis, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale
Time to create page: 1.157 seconds