Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83254

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
I can't share the video now because I'm at work but you have to check JKS new jeju BTS video. That's on filming of the wedding day. He says I'm waiting for the woman I love now and to be honest I am nervous! he called her the woman he loves :)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, mun whye, shinmario, arisu, xiamengirl08

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83255

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@emerald kikyou, thanks for the info. =X :luvluv: :luvluv:
Could you please tell us where can we find it? :pray: :pray:

Edit: I found it on LDF FB, however it's not on you tube so I can't put it in here. :cry :cry
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, sakura2503, shinmario, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83256

• mun whye
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 790
Here you go Sis @humilis ~ i haven found english version ..

Geunshin family ~ have a look first :woohoo:

[LOTTE DUTY FREE] Keunsuk's selfie in Jeju #2 Japan version

A wedding in front of a flower field by stone walls.
We can almost hear Keunsuk's heart pounding loud.
What would he be thinking of?

Cr: owner & uploader
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by mun whye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83257

• Humilis
Here is screen caps of the video, credits LDF. :) :-V
iself004.jpg

iself006.jpg

iself008.jpg
:luvluv: :luvluv: :onhot: :onhot: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Have a great day and stay healthy everyone. :bingo: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: emerald kikyou, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, mun whye, shinmario, arisu, xiamengirl08

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83260

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@sis Humilis: It was for sharing on LDF fb.
You can share it from me.
I love the way JKS expresses himself.
Waiting for the woman i love.....OMG!
This is not a drama or filming. BTS straight forward talk.
I guess we'll be hearing something this year.
Since JKS and PSH work closely together, he won't say something like this without her approval. They are both so busy, I'm glad they had time to spend together at Jeju. With family, too.
I read a comment that JKS pulled SH into CFs with him. Can he do that?
He's not the owner of Tongyi, he recommended SH.
As for LDF, SH is Korea's top. Of course, LDF wanted her.
They have to pay them millions. No kidding.
The concepts are arranged by LDF's producer. The BTS could be their own dialogue. I'm not sure but wish to think so. "Waiting for the woman i love."
OMG....he's making it very clear. I'm nervous, too. kekeke
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, mun whye, shinmario, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83265

• shinmario
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 360
@ sis Humilis
Jeju Behind-the-scenes,
Selfie of Jang Keunsuk in Jeju #2 English Version.

Cr : owner & uploader
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by shinmario.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, mun whye, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83269

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Emerald kikyou,

He's very dare to tell the whole world that Hye is the woman that he love :shy: . Daebak!!! Is it my pov only?
emerald kikyou wrote:
I can't share the video now because I'm at work but you have to check JKS new jeju BTS video. That's on filming of the wedding day. He says I'm waiting for the woman I love now and to be honest I am nervous! he called her the woman he loves :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, mun whye, shinmario, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83272

• shinmario
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 360
Sharing my new collage..

Geunshin Forever..

newcoll.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by shinmario.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, mun whye, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83274

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
@everyone yes , he can't be anymore straight forward can he? I love how they used their real names in this movie. JKS saying he's waiting for the woman he loves and is feeling nervous. He also sent line updates about jumping into someone's heart and being shy and how his heart is exploding. Telling eels through his Zikzin radio that he was very happy working on his latest CFs.
JKS is also in hiding. Only sending a line or a tweet every two weeks or so. He said that when he dates he will keep away from cameras as much as he can. I think he's up to something.

@Angel88 JKS always recommends the people dear to him. Like his friend the photographer you saw with their BTS picture from TongYi. But of course , the company only accept the recommendation if they think the person is good enough.Park Shin Hye is more than good enough. She can hold on her own perfectly , JKS just said that he loves to recommend her because he loves to work with her.
JKS does that even with merchandise. Even when he releases merchandise through "Fauru" or any other company in Japan he only signs the contract if the that company accepted his recommendations of some Korean factories to make those merchandise. That's why all his merchandise are "made in Korea" even though they are released in Japan. Many owners of Korean factories send him a special thanks for helping them in their some what not so good business lately. Many are going toward Chinese factories because it's much cheaper so they can gain more money. But JKS only goes with Korean factories to benefit the people of his own country. He's a real patriot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, martland, Angel88, mun whye, shinmario, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 weeks ago #83275

• Humilis
@shinmario, thanks for the new collage, love it. :heartsh: :heartsh:
@emerald kikyou, thanks for some insights, really appreciate it. :heartsh: :heartsh:
We understand if JKS is nervous when it comes to Shin Hye. I still remember how nervous he was in congratulate message to Shin Hye in her 10 years anniversary of her carrier. :-V :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, mun whye, shinmario
Time to create page: 2.390 seconds