Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86079

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
:wahaha "Yeobo"

PhotoGrid_1401448499184.jpg

Ms Angel here is the bts collage of tokyo dome.Even with Manager Jun JKS is very playful.

PhotoGrid_1401462679485.jpg

@arisu thanks for the video :superkiss:

cto for the sc :heartsh:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gayusukhye, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86084

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
:heartsh:

PhotoGrid_1401442050955.jpg

cto :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86085

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
:-V :-V :-V

YDiFDbH7RuI_2014-05-30.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86086

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
tumblr_lxtewsYZaE1qgnar8o1_500.gif

:-V :-V :-V

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86091

hello geunshin family. thanks for all your contributions. discovered this "couple geunshin" just 5 months ago., and from the day that I first saw, eh tried to know everything about their love story. 5 months ago I was on my vacation , entoses in my free time to make the maximum read all pages of this thread. entan alone in a month. law also all pages of steels "GSCI and ks2h." I still can not believe how beautiful and long long love. these 5 months I spent reading and researching geunshin in three months recently come to understand the feelings of sukie.'m very surprised saver even in big way Sukkie Shinhye loves. I was very sad when Sukkie law in 2013 by FM told a mc. "Shinhye likes but he had to stop like, because she is your best friend.". omg is amazing how sincere is sukie. in 2009 Shinhye said was just a friend / sister., but from 2010 began to make Packaging with but said "pigrabbbit", .remember that said things like "it's not like I Shinhye but I like the pigrabbit"., "fall in love but not Shinhye, the "pigrabbit", ."I have girlfriend is no shin hye, is pig rabbit" ."in the future I'll marry the pigrabbit.". omg, omg,. Things changed in 2011, the variety show sukieen said "Shinhye me interested, and said it was a mc platonic love and said yes." to Shinhye said next day she hates twitter. suki and replied, "you did not answer my calls, saw the variety show it?. and then began their endless conversations on twitter sukie started to say I love you to Shinhye on twitter many veses but sh stopped I answer every time that, you you was saying I love you. then occurred as the dome tokyo, it looked like sh wanted to reciprocate to sukie even call yeobo. later sukie looked depressed and said he had no luck in love. I pray that sh sukie finally accept, because he really loves her.'s never surrendered and always fight to be with the woman he loves. just have to wait to know what are the feelings of Shinhye. because Sukkie perfectly savemos their feelings, said many veses the likes Shinhye. just need to wait to find out her feelings..My English is very bad so "google translator" translates in my English essays
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, gayusukhye, ruse, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86092

• gayusukhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
im so happy to see this thread so noisy again .......bit sad that i cant be a part of it because of my work
im finding hard to find time ...nice to see all the discussions and our thread members are increasing day by day .....i've read all stories discussed here im so addicted to our couple Love Geunshin i dont know their stories but enjoying reading them i strongly believe that our couple will work again ..miss them
Good night friends
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86093

I just want to share this
PicsArt_1401386781658.jpg

:heartsh: cred :lotte duty free
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86094

=X :shy:

PicsArt_1401406590852.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, ruse, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86096

• destefanis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 31
Hello everyone I am a newcomer, they are not very practical for me ... this is the first time I go into a forum .... but it's just that a few months ago I saw for the first time and I fell in love YAB. Sorry for the lack of experience with the translator ....
I really love this couple, I think it's wonderful and I thank this site because it has made me realize so many things about "sukhye." I think geunshin is that only time will prove it .... Thank you all for your help
I hope to not make a mistake .... I'm really inexperienced ...

1275012_576316279093999_1844771633_o.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #86097

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
@destefanis
hi!welcome to our family!hope to see you more often here. feel free to post or ask anything about geunshin,psh,jgs.. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88
Time to create page: 1.752 seconds