Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88206

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
Oh my dears What is the commotion is all about it seem that every one is yelling waaahhh.

The atmosphere here is always lovely and lively but today it seem something more special is happening.

Let me back read 1st my pretty girls.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88212

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha =X :wahaha

Ms.Annana we are all very happy from the update shared by Sakura and Shainashinsuk.Thanks to both of you. :heartsh:

And of course :P Sukkie and Shinhye once again gave us assurance that they are well connected with each other. :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88214

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
Thank you ladies - Hannah, Shainashinsuk and Sakura for the wonderful update.

Now I wonder why did PSH "favorited"that JGS's tweet? Is the place so special to them? or It is just her way to acknowledge the tweet?
If I remember it right their last public twitter conversation (remember as long as you FOLLOW each other you can send dm-direct message to each other) was about Tongyi juice wherein JGS ask PSH to try the juice with JGS face on the bottle and PSH replied "lets try it together" did I get it right?

Georgina dear thanks for all your lovely creations.I love all especially the gif interview,every mother in law would love to have our pretty PSH as her daughter in law.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by annanabanana97.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, andara, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88215

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
My dear ladies Hannah, Sakura and Shainashinsuk, I think due to your excitement you forgot to tell us that PSH has ONLY ONE Favorite and that was JGS's tweet.Now it makes me more wonder how special is that place to them?I hope we can have the answer soon.
I verify it myself if you want to see please go PSH twitter account and see her favorite.

Oh my God we are so blessed.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by annanabanana97.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88216

• shainashinsuk
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 69
yes, you are right ..... JGS's tweet was the one and only favorite on shin hye's twitt.er. I think the place was a place memorable for them .... and a big spazz today.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88217

• shainashinsuk
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 69
maybe they were having a wonderful thing in that place
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88220

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, are we having fun? :-V :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:
When I first read JKS tweet, I was so surprised. "Hello there, it's me...how are you?" It's not so JKS right? Why is it so polite and humble? =X :bingo:

What if, it's a big what if, don't be excited please. Both of them having cozy dinner at that place and they wrote together. Shin Hye for JKS and JKS for Shin Hye..... :wahaha :wahaha :onhot: :onhot:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88221

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Ms Humilis that was not IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88222

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
Humilis you got a point and you are right the words are not so JGS's Style.And he can update PSH ameblo in seconds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88224

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
I really enjoyed our conversation my GS family.

We are so lucky informations are being handed to us by no less than JGS and PSH themselves.We are not blinded we do not need
to be satisfied with just coincidences that sometimes gives false hopes, because what we have are real thing and true evidence that we can really hold onto.

Thank you for the much more fun day that we always have here.

Goodnight Ladies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872
Time to create page: 1.595 seconds