Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89271

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=D :wahaha =X

GeunShin family Take A Look At This Sukkie Had A Twitter Conversation.With His Teacher :pray:

suk2.jpg

suk1.jpg

Areum Jung Is Sukkies Teacher And The Author Of The Book That He Tweeted Last Month.(Bio)
suk3.jpg

credits to TEFOB Blog,
Uploader,Areum Jung :-V

:onhot:

We All Know Whom Sukkie Is Referring As He Will Get Smack or Hit, We Have Seen BTS of YAB, Etude House CF, Garden5, Even In Their FM Sukkie Got Smack or Hit So Many Times.By The Way The Instagram Picture Is A Lady in An Belly Dancer (I think) Custome. :wahaha
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hannah0872.
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89273

• CAP
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 227
Hello GeunShin Family... :wahaha :wahaha ..whoa, for 2 days that I didn't visit here I have to backtrack soo many pages so that I can be updated on what's happening to our lovely couple... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: thanks a lot GeunShin sisters for all your post...you make me smile every time I open this forum... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit...Ms Nahathy and Ms Angel, praying for your both fast recovery, be healthy and take care always bec GeunShin family loves you ....have a wonderful day and be safe everyone.. :ding: :ding:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89274

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
Hi everyone..my lovely super duper GeunShin Fam... I wish n pray all of us have a great day... :luvluv:
I really missed both of them and keep watching YAB for the 6th times..kkkkk

Today recently i watched 'bel Ami' n i just want to share my pov...

Ma te mom's wants kim bo tong to be her dotter in law = sukkie mom wants shin hye to be her dotter in law :onhot:

Kim bo tong moms have a restaurant = shin hye mom's also hv a restaurant.. Is this coincidence??

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89281

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:onhot:

Super Sweet :kiss:
sukpa.jpg

:P BTS For Sure Not A Fan Service,At This Time They Do Not Have A Drama Together.They Are Merly Real
With One Another. :onhot:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89282

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@aandreacruz86, yes that was at Baeksang Awards when Shin Hye got favorite for her role in drama category, while Sukkie was for movie category. :-V :-V
I just didn't understand if some people think that they were so cold to each other on that event. =X =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, CAP, arisu, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89283

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Despite reporters around them, they're lost in their own world. Sukhye keep whispering one another. I love how they're keep on chattering & ignore others especially during CNB on stage performance. :-V
We can saw that suk eyes never leave Hye during the whole night. So sweet of suk to manage to come to the award presentation from LR set although its just for 1-2hrs. May b due to Hye attend the award too..oh!!my pov again :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, CAP, arisu, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89289

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Sis Sakura I Agree With You They Are So Sweet And In Their Own World.But Sis What I Know Is Shinhye Sings Along With CNB On Her Seat And I Thought Sukkie Just Arrived From Japan.

Can Someone Please Clarify This Story,Which is Which So That There Will Be No Issue Here. :-V

You Know Sis That There Are So Many Eyes Watching Over Us Here, You Know What I Mean Sis. :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, CAP, arisu, Georgina1108, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89290

• Humilis
hannah0872 wrote:
:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Sis Sakura I Agree With You They Are So Sweet And In Their Own World.But Sis What I Know Is Shinhye Sings Along With CNB On Her Seat And I Thought Sukkie Just Arrived From Japan.

Can Someone Please Clarify This Story,Which is Which So That There Will Be No Issue Here. :-V

You Know Sis That There Are So Many Eyes Watching Over Us Here, You Know What I Mean Sis. :superkiss:

Sukkie was from LR filming. He came a bit late and almost got accident because he had to drive very fast. His break from filming was very short and had to run back there. Sakura was right. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89291

• Humilis
JKS arrived at Baeksang Awards 2012. Credits up loader. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #89292

• Humilis
Here is another one shows Sukkie arrives too late to the award ceremony. credits KBS. :)
Time to create page: 2.518 seconds