Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92624

• mun whye
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 790
@Humilis, you so sweet! They will be very happy to heard that :heartsh: :heartsh:

Ok ~ translation completed... pls don't mind my rough translate~ :blush:

03.08.14 Tongyi Juice - Shenzhen China FM

The part PSH mentioned about JKS

MC: You had cooperated with JKS so many times, is it possible you will fall with him for a moment when you have a close distance eye contact with him?

PSH: To be honest, doesn’t have a moment like this.

MC: huh? (Mc reacted surprise)

PSH: Because we’re so close, so don’t have a moment like this.

MC: Is it because you guys are too close, you had met how he look / eat / drink in privately. Difficult for you to have imagination or expectation for him, is it like this?

PSH: May be is because we knew each others for many years, usually I’ll see the acting sides of him, and felt that I still have a lot to learn.

I bet some GS fans doesn't like this part~ but we all know shin hye well, her answer is always different B)

09.08.14 Tongyi Juice- Changsha China FM (translate by friend of china)
Is the same question as the previous? I do not know, cause i haven see the video :pinch:

10.08.14 Tongyi Juice- Beijing China FM (translate by me, pic cr nahathy)

tongyijuicetranslate2.jpg

:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, tonyleigh, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, mnori80, hannah0872 and this user have 3 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92625

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
mun whye wrote:
@Humilis, you so sweet! They will be very happy to heard that :heartsh: :heartsh:

03.08.14 Tongyi Juice -

Shenzhen China FM

MC: You had cooperated with JKS so many times, is it possible you will fall with him for a moment when you have a close distance eye contact with him?

MC: Is it because you guys are too close, you had met how he look / eat / drink in privately. Difficult for you to have imagination or expectation for him, is it like this?

PSH: May be is because we knew each others for many years, usually I’ll see the acting sides of him, and felt that I still have a lot to learn.

I bet some GS fans doesn't like this part~ but we all know shin hye well, her answer is always different B)

Is the same question as the previous? I do not know, cause i haven see the video :pinch:

My pov: the MC just asked during the CF definitely she will not feels anything becaused she have the strong feelings outside the CF..kkkk...

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92626

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
mun whye wrote:

03.08.14 Tongyi Juice - Shenzhen China FM

@Mun whye dear,
thanks for your effort in sharing with us the translation from shenzen & chongqi FM.
i'm also salute to GS shippers in china for the GS banner.
they try hard to make Hye knew the existence of GS shipper whenever she go.

i have an inquiry @mun whye. Does Hye mention about suk in changsa or beijing? i'm just asking

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92627

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Sakura I Think The Last Part Of Mun Whye' s Translation Is About Changsa and Beijing.

=X In Changsa Same Q&A In Chongqi About The Meet Up Before Going To China And Had Tea.

In Beijing Just One Question And PSH Is Happy To Work with JGS, Thats What I Understand. :-V

:kiss1: Mun Whye Thank You Very Much For Your Effort To Do This For Us. :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, mun whye, CAP, mnori80, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92630

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
Mun Whye Thank You For The Translation.

I Do Not Expect PSH To Give More Details About Her Private Life, I Feel Lucky Enough To Know That They Are In Constant Communication Untill Now.Happy To Know That Once In A While They
Meet Up.Its So Hard If We Are Just Keep On Guessing On Their Status,Atleast Straight From Them They Are Close Until Now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, mun whye, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92636

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Mun Whye thank you so very much for your effort, I really appreciate it. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
I thought I had to wait for several days. Please come by more often. :bingo: :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
By the way, did you have a chance to come to the FM? How about the C girl? I heard that the winner will participate in the filming (may be CF) for Tongyi? :bingo: =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, mun whye, CAP, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92640

• Humilis
I thought it's easy, in fact it's a bit work to change into picture. :bingo: :bingo:
Mun Whye, I change your translation into jpeg format, sorry if it's not so good. :shy: :shy:
Shenzhen.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv: :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, mun whye, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92641

• Humilis
annanabanana97 wrote:
meyergsi wrote:
Hi Geunshin family :-V

I want to share this photo of the interview in china where psh talks about jks :D :ding: :superkiss:
I hope that they can read it :D

keunshin.png

:bye: :nitey:

I Always Love It Every Time PSH Being Asked About JGS, She Always Elaborates Not Just A Yes Or No Answer.

Anyone Knows From Which Interview Is This? And When?

Mun Whye Dear Thank You In Advance

@annanabanana97, if my memory serves me right, this is from magazine when Shin Hye with "Young Do", character in the Heirs (I forgot his real name), went to China in early 2014. :bingo: :shy:
If you back read, you can find it. :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Humilis.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92643

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Hello sis Humilis, thank you for posting my favorite picture from LDF.

I just want to say they just don't meet sometimes.
JKS is the back bone of our PSH and helped to boost her confidence since her first FM.
Having a cup of tea is an example that they can meet without anyone noticing them.
The last picture i saw was at JKS work room which was during Heirs.
He's always helping and briefing her. I like her answers sis, very straight forward.
But she will never admit to any of her personal affairs till it's time. I admire her for that.
She has high principles.I love this interview.

Thank you to Mun Whye for the translations and making us happy to understand. God Bless.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #92644

• Humilis
Sis Angel, how are you? I sent you email many times just to ask you how you are and even wrote on your Facebook. :heartsh: :heartsh:

I am glad that you are able to visit us sis, it means you are feeling better. :bingo:
Keep fighting sis, and rest as much as possible. :heartsh: :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com
Time to create page: 2.458 seconds