Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98779

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
truth-quotes-photos-1-ff3d61a9.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98781

Guys Just My 2 Cents!

As I Roamed And Read Around I Noticed That They Do Not Appreciate Us Being Loyal To This Thread They Want Us To Participate In Other Thread Just Like What Others Are Doing.I Thought We Should Respect One Other Why Imply To Us What Should Be Done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, CAP, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98782

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, good morning

I did delete @bethanyelizabeth88 post yesterday because her post was very provocative and she posted again. @jessieclaire00038, I agree that we should participate in other threads especially related to PSH's activities. I was very active at other threads related to PSH, but some members sometimes turn the thread into shippers, that why I just visited occasionally.

Anyway, regarding the donation for server fee, there is no obligation for it. Some members who care donate their funds and mostly the Admins. Just take a look at DONORS, you can see who contribute to this Community. The PSHIC was established in 2010, so you can imagine that they keep the site alive for almost 5 years and paid server fee.

Regarding they do not support GeunShin, that's fine with me, shipper is preference as long as they do not post some idiotic post at GeunShin thread. It's your choice, so please do not be provoked nor provoke them. I wish GeunShin family mature enough not so easy to be intimidated by others.

Have a great Monday everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sakura2503, CAP, arisu, hannah0872, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98783

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
morning geunshins...

i saw photo of suk return from china..
he still wore the cross pendant again :bingo: hmmmm....

@andrea & @theaharper
pls check your pm
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98816

@Humilis I Think Most Of Us Visit PSHs Thread Its Just We Are Not As Active Like Here.

As For Me I Always Read At All About PSH But I Do Not Visit Other Shippers Thread Because For Me Why Would I Waste My Time In Something I Do Not Believe.I Joined GeunShin Because I Believe In Them, After All They Would Not Last This Long If They Dont Have Something Real.And I Am Willing To Wait If That Real Thing Is Just Pure Friendship (?) or More Than That!(Hoping and Wishing)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98819

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@jessieclaire00038, that is okay.
I think if you have some news or pictures of Shin Hye's projects it will be good if you contribute to the related thread. I agree with you, it's wise not to visit other shipper's thread except you have a very tolerant mind and not impulsive.

As I said before, please respect each other. :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98820

That Was A Big LOL Humilis
"you have a very tolerant mind and not impulsive".

Sorry I Am Not Into Fantasy And Puzzle Making Is Not My Hobby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, hannah0872, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98850

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:bingo: Hello My GeunShin Family! You Know Me Im Always Vocal With The Things Around Us But This Time Im Not So Certain How To Deal With This One.To Be Honest Guys Yesterday I Was Here And Read The Post Of @bethanyelizabeth88 Before Humilis Came In And Deleted The Post. I Choose To Ignore It For 2 Reasons.I Just Took It As An Intrigue,She Has Her Reasons Why She Posted Here But For Me She Is Just A Poser,An Envy Fan Of Another Pairing Who Does Not Really Know What She Wants In Life Or No Other Life At All Except To Lurk Here And Try To Shaken Us.My Second Reason For Ignoring Her Is Ms. Angel I Dont Want Her To Read Something That Would Cause Stress To Her, Guys We All Know That It Is Not Only PSH And JKS Who Ms. Angel Love But Also Us Her GS Family,This Thread And
Community.With Her Condition Now I Think Its Not Good For Her To See Us Being Affected By Such Useless Issue That Has Been There For Ages And We Are All Aware Of Its Not Something New To Us.I Believe We Know Where We Stand.
Since She Posted Again It Is Just Right To Deal With It And Then Move On.

Humilis, About The Donation Andrea, Anna And I Are In Talk On How To Send The Money Since Bank To Bank Is Easier For Us 3 Then One Of Us Will Send It Tru Paypal.

Btw Is Nahathy Sick Again? Do You Have Any Update About Her?Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, starfire182921, CAP, arisu, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98855

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:touched Cheers Hannah Very Well Said :-V

Sis Do You Have Updates For JGsS Thread? :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP, hannah0872, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 7 months ago #98858

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
@hannah,

although i didnt read post which @humilis deleted.. i think its not the 1st time GS been disturb by other shippers. We dont have to pay them back..let it go. As GS shipper we mature thru time same as our belove couple. The longer period then we become more stronger/more evidences we found. So GS !!!!keep calm & stay in GS faith...GS family fighthing!!! :-V .

yeah, our @nahathy is on quiet mode?? May b shes bz with classes. Hope she's ok. I miss her look a like collage
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by sakura2503.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038
Time to create page: 2.135 seconds