• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
hannah0872 wrote:
=X

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Sweeeeeet! :ding:

hand.jpg

:ding: credit as tagged :ding:

I Was Not Surprised Of Their Closeness/Intetaction With Each Other Because Prior To This Event PSH Was So Vocal In Her Interview That Up To Now Their Closeness Remains And Their Relationship Is Beyond Work, What Surprises Me Is, How Touchy She Was To Him As If There Are No Other Around Them.Maybe She Was Not Aware That Their Every Move Was Being Captured, Maybe She Though That They Are Concentrating On The Stage And Not To Them.Or Is This Her Way Of Preparing Fans That We Should Accept Who She Choose?Oh Well No One Knows Whats She Is Thinking, All We See Is They Are Truely So Happy When They Are Together.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, mnori80, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102894

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
As I Have Said Before Its Always A Joy Visiting This Thread, I Had Fun Reading All Your POV And Of Course I Love All The Pictures From TongYi Event, Great To See PSH Enjoying Herself With All The Playfulness She Is Doing With JKS And Vice Versa.Its So Clear In The Pictures That They Both Enjoy The Event.Thank You For A Very Extensive Coverage You Make Us So Happy.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102899

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:onhot:

My GeunShin Family Thank You So Much For All Your Spectacular Posts On TongYi Event.My Thumbs Up To Everyone.

Sorry Been So Busy And I Cant Thank You One By One But Really Your Efforts Are Much Much Appreciated.:-V

Just Dropping Off Few GS Collages. :shy:

acl2.jpg

p-ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102901

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

acl1.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102903

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

acl31.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102904

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

acl32.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102905

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

cl_2014-10-26.jpg

:bye: Thanks Again To Everyone Here @ GSF :ding:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102909

aandreacruz86 wrote:

acl1.jpg

Thanks Andrea, This Are Both Recent Pictures Right?

Shinhye Leaving Korea For China :wahaha

Sukkie Leaving China For Korea :wahaha

Oh My God This 2 :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102916

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
@jessie I Think So Its Recent.But Have You Notice The Jacket Looks Like A "His And Hers" Version? :luvluv: :ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by aurorawhitex6.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #102925

Aurora I Did Notice But Somehow Im Already Used To Them Being Coordinated In Dressing Up And Since Then Their Personal Belongings Are Almost Always The Same With One Another.I Remember Watching YT Video Made By Fans On Evidences.

Humilis How Can I Change My Avatar? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6
Time to create page: 3.497 seconds