Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109401

:luvluv: I love the way in which Sukkie jokes to Shinhye :luvluv:
PicsArt_1418359681952.jpg

PicsArt_1418359974650.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109404

• sayang
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Hi KS Shipper!

It's been awhile since i posted any spazz worthy news :touched

I dunno if some of you already read shinhye new interview (not sure it's Cine 21 or not) but there's a statement that her made is really spazzing:
Park Shin Hye, "I wish to get married soon. When I was young, I have thought of marrying at age 23, at that time I thought I could do so, and there were a lot of ideas and thoughts towards marriage. For now, I have no wish to marry late either , wanna get married before age 30. Although acting career is not bad too, but family and career are equally very important. My parents didn't object to my thoughts too. There are many friends and noonas surrounding me who are already married with kids. Everytime when I see them, I will have the urge of wanting to get married, wanna give birth to children while I'm still healthy~ :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

She wanna marry early? She consistent every year about marry before 30 :shy: and remind me of someone who is always saying he wanna start a family before he is 30 too.. Who? :bingo:

31.jpg

:wahaha :luvluv: :luvluv:

She also stated

"My parents are currently running the Little Tin Drums restaurant in Gangdong district, sometimes I will go to the restaurant to help out when I have no filming schedule. If I have a boyfriend, i will bring him to the resaturant to meet my parents first, but my father may not like (him)?!" :wahaha :shy: :touched

let's see who he is

sukkie_shinhyeresto.jpg

Jang Keun Suk showed his tight friendship with Park Shin Hye via an update on his Naver LINE account. In a post on June 7th, the actor turned idol shared a photo of him eating a bowl of daechang (bbq large intestines).
"Ate bbq large intestines with Shin Hye yesterday at Shin Hye's mother's restaurant. The food is really delicious." via: Kpopstarz

I think she already has someone she loves if not why suddenly thinking about marry..have children..and furthermore she already talked to her parents about it! =D OMG! Is someone already propose her? suk already propose her infront of her fan hehe Who's the lucky guy? :touched :luvluv: :luvluv:

Is shinhye hinting us she will drop any bomb after this hehe let's prepare for anything. :heartsh: :bye:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109410

:kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :heartsh: :luvluv:
sis sayang, THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I HAD NOT READ THE INTERVIEW Shinhye.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :kiss1: :kiss1:
KKK THE TRUTH IS Many times it Sukie CONFESS YOUR FEELING TOWARDS Shinhye.

Sukkie TOLD 'I LOVE YOU', A Shinhye 7 TIMES. (I CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW MANY PRIVATE veses KKKK).
will also told me to marry me Shinhye (NOT REMEMBER how many veces KKK). :touched :touched :touched :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

That too would be very happy Shinhye confess, feelings Sukkie soon.

sorry my English is not very good :cry :pray: :willing
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109411

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:pray: Wheeee Sayang I Was Really Waiting For Someone To Discuss This Interview Here, Actually Im Looking For Suks Interview Where He Said That "He Does Not Want His Wife To Stop Working And Just Wait For Him At Home, They Will Have A Busy Life Together" Who Remembers That Interview? If Im Not Mistaken It Was Sakura Who Shared This Interview Here.
If Aveyone Have This, Can Someone Repost It Again? Thanks. :heartsh:

Here Is The Link Of Shinhyes Interview Regarding Early Marriage.

(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412111138413781740_2

Sayang Thanks For The Post. :superkiss:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109416

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello Sayang, long time no see. :heartsh: :heartsh:
Thank you for sharing the interview. :heartsh: :heartsh:

Thea, yes I remember read Suk interview. However, it's hard to back read again. :shy: :shy:
I think Shin Hye will finish her study first, hopefully soon. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Let's wait and see. :bingo: :-V :-V
Happy good weekend everyone. :-V :-V :kiss1: :kiss1:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109418

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:pray: Yes Sis Humilis I Understand Its Really So Hard To Back Read Here and At JGS Thread :-V Hope Someone Saved The File And Can Share It Again Here :shy: Thanks In Advance :wahaha

Yes Im So Much Willing To Wait And Always Keeping My Faith In ThemThats Why Im Here At GSF :-V

Happy Weekend :heartsh:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109427

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
:pray: :wahaha =X :-V

Just My 2 Cents :shy:

PSH Always Talk About Marrying At A Young Age So Its Safe To Believe That She Has Someone Special To Tie The Knot With, :onhot: Same With JGS. :heartsh: And They Are Always In Tune When It Comes To Their Plans And In What They Are Saying Best Recent Example Is When They Both Shared Having Coffee/Tea Together At The Airport Before Going To China For Her FM And For His Japan Event. :onhot:

Thanks Sayang! :superkiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by aurorawhitex6.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109487

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
Sayang Dear Thanks For Sharing That News And For Making It So Detailed.

In My Opinion That Is Their Way Of Preparing Their Fans/Supporters For Their Soon To Be Announcement
They Are Never Afraid Of Mentioning One Another In Their Interviews If There Is A Chance, Remember When Shinhye Asked Her Fans In One Of Her FM If She And JGS Look Good Together? And When She Said That JGS And She Understands Each Other In One Of Her Interview? We All Can Read Between The Lines My Dear And After All We Are GeunShin Family.

Topic Like This Makes Me Miss Sister Angel More.Her POV Matter Most Here.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by annanabanana97.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109489

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Hi GSF :heartsh:

sayang thank you for sharing the details of the interview :)

Yes, I also think that very soon all will be revealed, both want to marry before the age of 30, interviews where never cease to be mentioned, there are many tests
Anna, I remember that too, was in its 2012 in Japan FM, after the concert together and also happened this year in another FM :superkiss: :heartsh: It will be curious to know if are in favour of their relationship :wahaha :ding:

hope that everything comes to light soon :wahaha :shy:

sorry for my bad english :1
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by meyergsi.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #109506

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X Thanks Sayang! :-V

:bingo: Just Want To Share My Piece.... :OMG Of Course They Will Not Admit It Directly But We Can See All Indications Of Reality, That's Why We Are All Here Because We Believe In Them.Its Just A Matter Of Time For Us To Hear The Good News :-V :willing .I Am Pretty Sure GeunShin Family You Get What I Mean. :luvluv:

Anna Me Too I Miss Her More, For Sure She Has A Lot To Say About This Topic.Sorry If I Swing The Happy Mood Of Our GSF.May She Rest In Peace.
Time to create page: 1.650 seconds