Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2005

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
^mee, i know, right? accck. it's downright frustrating when it gets to that. as real supporters they must back their idol in everything that he or she does, without bashing anybody else. especially if the other party isn't actually doing nothing wrong. YB presented that perfectly when the A.N.Jell fans were still cheering on their idols even when they thought TK and SW found their significant others.

then again, YB was also able to present the negative possibilities of fans, when everyone was thinking GMN was causing TK trouble, how much damage antis could do to the stars. it does happen in real life. and in our cyber age where everything posted about you could make you or break you. if this is the case, the ones who are really suffering are those two. sad. so if GS has done those to protect SH, it still makes me sad that they had to ignore each other in public, but i just hope that in their personal lives, they get to sort this out.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The topic has been locked.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2006

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
13sunshine wrote:
Here is one sweet picture....without the busy background : )

i49.tinypic.com/ae4jk7.jpg

and 3 cute gifs.....Geun Suk and Shin Hye's ear.....
wonder how he found out haha......what's the story behind that only them know : )

i50.tinypic.com/30uph0x.jpg

i46.tinypic.com/21c9etw.jpg

i48.tinypic.com/6sdzcw.jpg

oh and did you see....it's on the LEFT ear! :laugh:

omo...! ehehe.. i knew bout SH is sensitive when her left ear touched.... whenever GS did it for few times like that. :laugh:

tq for sharing.. sunshine! i wonder how GS knew bout it too..!

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2007

• Liu Si Ying
jaimejks-psh wrote:
Seriously, those antis could get really crazy.
What I don't get is, they, being the antis, will never get Keun Suk or any of the guys that Shin Hye works with, and plus, it's just work right, well we don't know about Keun Suk^^, so I just don't get why they would hate someone to the point of doing scary things.
And come on, how could you hate someone as cute, adorable, and as talented as Shin Hye?
They must completely be out of their mind.

Yeh but korean antis are super scary. They can really make or break someone's career.

I think Sukkie is trying to protect SH, and i think SH is really scared of getting anti - esp coz she's not that popular in korea - and doesn't have a big fan following. I remember she didn't want to do a kiss scene in a CF with Hyunjoong coz she didn't want to get antis.

Antis nasty comments made Sukkie close his CY. Other antis made Jaebom quit 2PM, etc.

I don't get the point of been an anti. It's like your anti-ing an idol yet your probably checking their news 24/7 n bagging them out.. whats the point? LOL!

anyways, KAY, thanks heaps for the vid. it made my day/nite too~ =D

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2020

• jaimejks-psh
@Maize and Amy: Yeah, they can be really scary which makes me mad because their negativity can really affect the actor/actress' career. If I look at it this way, I'm glad Keun Suk and Shin Hye were distancing themselves from each other during those public events just so the won't get any antis, but at the same time, it's super sad because there's no taemi moments, and I really miss those moments. :( :(

edit: I watched Keun Suk's jojo dance again (the one with his manager and him only) because I miss YB and so I have to watch something related to them to keep me sane, and I noticed that he was wearing very similar to GMN. He had a black leather jacket on and a flannel shirt underneath. I think the color of the flannel is either purple or red, I couldn't tell. But yeah, since we're on the top of similarity, I just want to add this. He's so adorable in the two clips!!
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2054

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Oreo and Mee, yup, it's scary what fans can do to make or break artists. i also don't get it. oreo, i couldn't agree more with what you said, how they claim to be antis but stalk the idols. it's like obsession of the bad kind. seriously, that's sad. the artists have worked hard to be where they are right now, but some people would just do their darnedest to bring them down.

personally, i would like to believe that behind the indifferent demeanor, JGS and PSH still have a good relationship between them. whether it's just friendship or something else, i would like to believe that they have it in them despite being favorite targets of public opinions.

@Mee... hope you could post pics of those, too!! too add to the similarities collection. :D

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2075

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Here is another similarity:

Sorry if it's posted. But I did backlogg and I didn't see it posted ^^;;

Thanks all for the pics and vids. Makes me miss this couple so so so much! Sigh.
I believe the reason to why they were avoiding each other during SBS Drama Awards and CN.BLUE Showcase is because
of antis. I remember some time during YB days or so when PSH got antis because of something. Can't remember so clearly
right now. Sukkie is proably just protecting her, whether as a friend or a boyfriend. It must be pretty hard on SH too, since JGS has so
many fans and everything. Sure most of them like SH too, but there will always be antis, who should btw so get a life. What's the fun
in being an anti anyway? :angry:

Sunshine: Thanks for posting the gifs. Sukkie sure is a teaser. I too wonder how he knew about her left ear. Interesting!

gonnabeme: Please remove the pics and gifs in your quoted post ^^;

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2113

• jaimejks-psh
I don't know if you guys have seen this fanmade video of Keun Suk and Shin Hye. It's a compilation of bts from YB.
But here goes:

Credits: keyhoney3

edit: watching this made me miss them so much.
@Maize: I can't put up the picture of Keun Suk because it's from his private video.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2132

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
when i saw d red pattern shirt.. i wonder... were those d same shirt?

just wondering.... :laugh:

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2166

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Mee, thanks for posting the video! that made me happy. heehee. :D

Gonnabeme, the white lines are more prominent on JGS' shirt, but that may be because of the light. the picture of PHS is outdoor. his is indoor. hahaha, i need to improve my eyesight. must follow GMN's advice to TK to eat carrots.

Re:Jang Geun Suk ? Park Shin Hye (YB's couple) 14 years 3 months ago #2167

• jgs-psh
  • Junior Star
im back after a quite long hiatus B)
&& im glad this topic is moving unlike the taenyu thread in soompi.
frustrated.thats the word :(
hahah.
am enjoying the similarities.keep up the good work :laugh: :laugh: hehehe

edit:can someone with an A.NJELL-lic heart makes a banner of these two for me?that pic isnt appearing.apparently my sign looks kinda off :dry: :dry: .

credit to ellie.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jgs-psh.
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds