Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118736

:shy: :pray:
Gs_1426402459533.jpg

Ctto
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, clau12

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118737

:shy: :pray:
Gs_1426400731749.jpg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, clau12

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118757

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
hello my geunshin family :)
sis nahathy check your PM

I want to share this part of F.A is the FM in Japan yesterday:

CALLH1mUYAAPpLE-2.jpg

she chose the kissing scene of YAB
why? :luvluv: I hope she talk about Suk on his FM this 28/03 in shanghai as she did last year
and this is promoted by Tongyi again :wahaha :)

my new collage:

THEY'VE NEVER CHANGED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS...
THAT SMILE STAYED THE SAME.. IT SHOUTS "I AM WITH THE ONE I LOVE!" ...
THOSE EYES SPEAK THE SAME THING.. LOVE.
THE BODY LANGUAGE ALWAYS THE SAME...
THE NON-EXISTENT PERSONAL SPACE...
THE AURA THAT ONLY RADIATES WHENEVER THEY ARE TOGETHER...
I HAVE LOVED THIS COUPLE FOR 2 YEARS NOW
AND WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE THEM UNTIL FOREVER...
THANK YOU JKS AND PSH
FOR MAKING YOUR KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS HAPPY..

Dibujo.jpg
vbv.jpg

ctto :ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118759

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
Hello GSF! Something Came Up Last Night So I Was Not Able To Give My Thoughts On This.GSF Lets Cooperate And Help Our Dear Moderator Humilis Lets All Follow The Rules Anyway When We All Register Here We Know That There Are Rules To Be Followed. But I Hope In Implementing Those Rules No One Is Exempted Without Favoritisim! Im With Kath Rules Are Rules And Its For Everyone Here In The Community I Hope.

Nahathy Dear Why Dont You Do Your Posting By Batches,What I Mean Is In One Post, Share Your Collage By 3's or By 2's If Possible.Thats Only My Suggestion Dear So That You Would Aviod Spamming.Thank You

Have A Nice Day GSF!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118760

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
Hi Meyergsi, I Think If Ever PSH Talks About JGS Its From Her Own Personnal Choice, Tongyi Has Nothing To Do With It. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118761

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Hi sis Aurora :)
I respect your opinion
but I also told about Tongyi because they were the ones who put the CF
and I loved shin hye's reaction when he saw the hug :lol: :shy:
sorry if I misspoke :-V

here:

j-2.jpg

lkl.jpg

:ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118762

sis Aurora
if I wanted to know the same. long long before joining pshic. I wondered why PSHIC sisters publish a single collage by post. and Then to When I joined, my files were very heavy. and Then I Realized That the pics created by heavy softwares can be published only one post. :unsure:

(I THINK SIS Humilis remember when . I integrate PSHIC me, I had trouble posting pics on gsf, and she advised me that the pics were very heavy, and that's why I could not publish more of a collage by post , maybe you remember)

whenever you want to publish more of a collage by post, I have to edit the post more than 2 veses . and also I have to edit the collage because the file is too heavy. I think I have to find a way to solve this. :(

:huh: I Believed That there would be no problem if I put a single collage by post. I have not seen a rule about not publish a single collage by post . I 'am sorry :( :(

I have seen very few more of a collage by post . :(
I did not believe it was spammer . :(

I 'am sorry
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, clau12

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118763

:) Thanks for sharing sis meyergsi is always nice to see you here :) . have a nice day sis :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, meyergsi, clau12

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118773

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
:) Meyergsi I Understand That You Are Only Thankful To Tongyi, I'm Just Thinking That Others Might Misinterpret You. :-V

Nahathy You Don't Need To Be Sorry,I Just Hope You Can Find A Better Solution On Your Collages If Its Too Big To Post In Batches. :-V

I Know In Your Time Zone Its Still Sunday, So Have A Wonderful Sunday Night To Both Of You. :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118779

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
nahathy.10@gmail.com wrote:
sis Aurora
if I wanted to know the same. long long before joining pshic. I wondered why PSHIC sisters publish a single collage by post. and Then to When I joined, my files were very heavy. and Then I Realized That the pics created by heavy softwares can be published only one post. :unsure:

(I THINK SIS Humilis remember when . I integrate PSHIC me, I had trouble posting pics on gsf, and she advised me that the pics were very heavy, and that's why I could not publish more of a collage by post , maybe you remember)

whenever you want to publish more of a collage by post, I have to edit the post more than 2 veses . and also I have to edit the collage because the file is too heavy. I think I have to find a way to solve this. :(

:huh: I Believed That there would be no problem if I put a single collage by post. I have not seen a rule about not publish a single collage by post . I 'am sorry :( :(

I have seen very few more of a collage by post . :(
I did not believe it was spammer . :(

I 'am sorry

Dear Nahathy, I remember you had problems using big file, therefore, please use JPEG file instead of other formats. Please also check before posting to avoid posting same pictures . You can do it sis, I know you have lot of pictures. :bingo:

Thank you everyone for your understanding. Please keep posting with those rules I know you can do it. Of course we hope that all rules are same for everyone, however, let's start here at GeunShin. I wish you do the same thing at JKS thread. :bingo: :bingo:

Happy good Monday everyone.

:-V :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6
Time to create page: 1.920 seconds