Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118985

image.jpg

Hi I'm Nicole .....
Nice to know u all
I had been follow this thread for along time ago I love geunshin more and more and never miss to read all ur cmt pic that update everyday you all are so kind :)
I'm sorry I want to write more but my English not very well I hope all of u don't mind with me I just join this thread I don't know much so if I did sth wrong plzzz let me know :sick: hehehehe just want to share my edition hope u like it thank you :bye:
image.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Nicole keunshinFC.
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118986

:heartsh: Hello Nicole keunshin welcome the geunshin family, I hope to see you here again . is nice to have a new member. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pic. please continue sharing with us :kiss1: :heartsh: :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038, Nicole keunshinFC

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118991

Thx q sis nahathy for ur warm welcome I'm so happy to be here :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118992

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
Hello Nicole, Welcome To GeunShin Family! Lets Just Enjoy The Ride And Dont Worry About Your English,Just Enjoy Being Here With Us.We Are All United Here Because Of Our Love For GeunShin.

Sis Nicole Please Do Not Forget To Click/Press Insert If You Are Posting Image So That Your Beautiful Creation Will Be Posted Accordingly.Thanks!

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #118998

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:piggyrabbit Hi Nicole! We Are Delighted To Have You Here With Us.Please Enjoy Your Stay And Lets All Have Fun.Welcome To GSF! :-V

:ding: :luvluv: :ding: :luvluv:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #119008

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
I love this wonderful couple and I hope them to meet again in new drama .. My name is Sarah and I hope you accept me that Im new here .. happy times everybody :luvluv: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #119010

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hi Nicole, welcome to GeunShin family. :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:
Please use simple sentence and if you read few pages back you will see what you should not do, please follow it. Please check before posting to avoid posting same thing by other. :bingo:

Note: To everyone who sent me pms, please check your pm. =X =X

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #119012

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
sarah.94 wrote:
I love this wonderful couple and I hope them to meet again in new drama .. My name is Sarah and I hope you accept me that Im new here .. happy times everybody :luvluv: :heartsh:

Welcome Sarah to GeunShin family, enjoy your stay. :-V :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:

As I said to Nicole: If you read few pages back you will see what you should not do, please follow it. Please check before posting to avoid posting same thing by other. :bingo: :bingo:

I am happy, let's dance. :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #119014

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Thank you .. Yes, I have seen it and be aware of everything read it or comment it .. Do'nt worry :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 1 month ago #119015

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:piggyrabbit Wheeee We Are Becoming Bigger And Bigger!
Welcome Sarah To GSF! We Are More Than Happy To Accept You Here In Our Family. :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, nahathy.10@gmail.com, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038, sarah.94
Time to create page: 1.440 seconds