Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43392

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
hello my geunshin family :)

i know this day has been not so good...
but i guess the best thing we can do is IGNORE UNNECESSARY AND UNIMPORTANT THINGS
when you see those post... skip... ignore...
as if those post doesn't exist...
let's just keep our family with :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
they want conflict... we give them :-V :-V :-V

have a blessed and good night to all...
:nitey: sleep well cause we're all happy here...

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, foxiscully, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43393

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
cassie wrote:
Hi, Jewel

Ur right, sukkie is older than shinhye by three years.......ignore what others says and believe in what u see and hear

on the vid that was posted and u can even download from YouTube.......it's definitely not fanfic.

feliciawst wrote:

Yes jewel, I speak Chinese and yes, di is for younger brother and since Sukkie is older, means Hacci was calling him di based on the Korean meaning dear

Btw, what video was it on YT? I also want to see

okie... thanks sis cassie and i agree to you sis. feliciawst also thanks.....

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43396

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
Hello and good evening to Lycille,sis sweet, pam, gail, Elena, laura and all the angels here,

As I have promised that I am going to share Sukkie and Shinhye’s families related post, here they are:
Also to celebrate GS thread has to reopen and is time to party today at this hour !!! I think today post will be a DOUBLE BONUS AND BIGGGG BIGGG BOMB !!!!!
Today what I am going is : How Come OLE Sweets will appear in Shinhye House’s on Valentine Day?

On the 14th Feb 2011 at 8.50am, Shinhye was out to shopping centre to do some shopping. She has shopped for clothes and Bongi ‘s food for 1 hour.:-V
After Shopping, Shinhye and her manager went to straight house after that. Some fans have been waiting outside for Shinhye to give her presents and ask for her autograph.

In return Shinhye ‘s father has give the fans some little presents as a token to thanks the fans for supporting Shinhye for years.
When some of the fans open the present, the fans :”Shout ! What did they find inside?
:touched
Is SUKKIE’s OLE sweets !!!! Oh MY God !! The fans are so overjoyed.

8e70d5271e0a7e069a22ed4f_2011-04-07-3.jpg

Now you ladies can guess.. How did the OLE sweets will landed in SHINHYE house?
Yes, you are rite ! Sukkie is the spoken person for OLE Sweets in Thailand and the sweets can’t find in Korea. Sukkie must have given Shinhye a carton of OLE Sweets. No need for me to say, from here everybody can see that how closed (as in familes) they are.. even OLE sweets can be find in Shinhye house? Again why not in HONGKI or YongHwa?

Shinhye could be cannot finish those sweets and her father has to “give away” to her fans… SO sweet !!!

For this special day, that why I have choose this topic to share with you ladies, is inportant for me cos it a hard and long for me to search and compile this kind of special post . :onhot:

Celebration ! Yeah !!!
:heartsh:
Hope you ladies will like and enjoy the post today.

Good nite and God Bless. :nitey: :bye:
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by avian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, lycille, gailnav, angelatz, monomi, tulipanns, elham_naz_9, connies, fae016, iloveHACCI and this user have 19 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43399

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
StEels!!! Have you read Shin Hye's tweet today...seems like she is missing someone eh? :bingo: :touched

First...she said I want to go...then she tweeted about her friend Ms. Kim (Kim Ha Neul? or the other Kim she moved to 4HIM with?) talking to her boyfriend and saying that she is not jealous at all (with the crying emoticon)...ahahaha! :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Is this another hint from our princess? Seems that a BF or having a BF is her favorite topic nowadays...OMO! OMO! Is the big day really getting nearer and nearer!!! :pray: :pray:

StEels! Hwaiting!!! :wahaha :touched :OMG

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit Dweji Tokki..tokki...tokki..tokki! :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, paire, dianakay, khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43400

THANK YOU Ms. Avian! wahaha that TOTALLY HIT me! :))) :imdead: :OMG how sweet of sukkie!!!! :> GEUN <3 SHIN:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: avian

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43401

• lycille
  • Expert Star
  • geunshin forever
  • Thank you received: 525
@sis AVIAN...YOU DID IT again sis!!!!!

OLE OLE OLE i LOVE IT!!!!

thank you for that spazzing INFO sis.....

GEUNSHIN THREAD is BACK!!!!!!

LETS CELEBRATE!!!!
The most effective comeback to an insult is SILENCE :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: avian

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43406

thank you ate pammoe! :)) Here's one truth: Everyday that my family prays the rosary I always include in my intentions for the day to come that sukkie and hacci will be ready to admit their relationship. I'm really thankful to God that he has used as an instrument every ANGELS here in this thread to spread their LOVE. WE ARE SO BLESSED! :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, paire, betshinhye

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43408

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Sis Avian!!!

Daebak!!! Nice one! You truly made our day! Been waiting for that all day long!

Geesh..I wish I was there to receive those candies from Papa Park! :touched :touched :touched

How sweet of Sukkie! OMO! That is why Shin Hye tweeted that day.."I hate candies!" :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

She wanted him to be there...and not the candies! Remember, Sukkie was in Japan last Valentine's Day! :bingo: :touched

Waaah!!! I'm spazzing non-stop again! :imdead: :willing :imdead: :willing

Kamsahmnida! :OMG

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxiscully

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43410

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
sis Avian wrote:

Hello and good evening to Lycille,sis sweet, pam, gail, Elena, laura and all the angels here,

As I have promised that I am going to share Sukkie and Shinhye’s families related post, here they are:
Also to celebrate GS thread has to reopen and is time to party today at this hour !!! I think today post will be a DOUBLE BONUS AND BIGGGG BIGGG BOMB !!!!!
Today what I am going is : How Come OLE Sweets will appear in Shinhye House’s on Valentine Day?

On the 14th Feb 2011 at 8.50am, Shinhye was out to shopping centre to do some shopping. She has shopped for clothes and Bongi ‘s food for 1 hour.
After Shopping, Shinhye and her manager went to straight house after that. Some fans have been waiting outside for Shinhye to give her presents and ask for her autograph.

In return Shinhye ‘s father has give the fans some little presents as a token to thanks the fans for supporting Shinhye for years.
When some of the fans open the present, the fans :”Shout ! What did they find inside?

Is SUKKIE’s OLE sweets !!!! Oh MY God !! The fans are so overjoyed.

sis Avian although we know the reason why Ole Sweet is in the house of Shin hye...I'm thankful again on what you share ...I think for those who keep bragging this thread ... if they read you post.... I hope they can help them not to worry about to getting found out the REAL Relationship of our couple...SUKKIE AND SHIN HYE FOR REAL.....for those newbie who keep pestering us here claiming that they just concern to Shin Hye to be upset what we post here because for the they are to much worry that this thread will leak to the press or reporter...If that so...they should worry no more because PAPA PARK itself is ok that the fans can have a clue for what sukkie and shin hye is for REAL. And Sukkie is already part of their family and he is the future SON IN LAW of PAPA PARK.. If the Park Family and Jang Family has no objection with their relationship how came others object to his relationship that they have...so sis Avian....two (2) thump ups for you...and bow my head again to you...clap clap :touched :touched :touched
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by mssweet821.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avian, khulynne29, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 months ago #43412

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
To add on:
@pam. yes Shinhye did tweet that day becos she has EATEN TOO MUCH !!!! :wahaha AND SHE IS MISSING somebody !:shy:

:-V

Papa Park is a friendly and warm person.:kiss1:

Ok.. Let shall see what will happen the next few weeks. SUkkie will be away to Shanghai, HK then To SIngapore.:touched

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe
Time to create page: 2.464 seconds