TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49824

• fae016
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 864
@Lora19
thank you so much for the photo.

i love the pic omo haha super happy right now. :luvluv: :luvluv:

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

"You always have a choice. It's just that some people make the wrong one."
The topic has been locked.

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49826

• Verba
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 122
lora19 wrote:
Finally see the legendary dinner photo,
sukkiehye late night dinner after Sukkie return from Japan 20th Feb. Joining them Hongki & his fellow FT Island member; Jonghun

Thanks.)
I like the attitude of former Angels. It's nice that they were congratulated by Shinny with her birthday.:-V
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Verba.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49828

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
@lora

Only 1 word
kamsahamnida, unnie...!!!

(ooopsss, that's 2 words)

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, shana44537, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49834

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
wew!

the pic finally came out! ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :OMG :OMG :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

ayeah!
:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

hell to the yeah!

thanks lora..!

panda jangels will dance together w/ dt 24/7 this week!

dt panda jangels are you ready????!!!!

lets do our shembot dance..!!!!!!!
:-V :-V

ayeeeehhhhhEeee!!!!!!!!

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Dancing_Panda.gif
:piggyrabbit

Dancing_Panda_2011-05-23.gif

Dancing_Panda_2011-05-23-2.gif

Dancing_Panda_2011-05-23-3.gif

Dancing_Panda.gif

i want more of this.....

SPAZZ!!!!!!!!!!

SPAZZ!!!!!

SPAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeunShin/Keunshin/Sukhye is SOOOOOOoooooooooooo REAL no Doubt! :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by khulynne29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgslvspsh, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49836

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
OMO!!! OMO!!! Lora!! Kamsahmnida!!!

Finally, the evidence unfolded!!! Weeeee!!!

:imdead: I'm dead...went to heaven and back...then dead again!!! :imdead:

I'm spazzing to death...literally!!! Typing 75wpm now...ahahhah!! Adrenalin rush it is!!! And Sukkie is so sweet asking for this not to be spread in twitterlandia...(well it came from his ofc acct and rules are rules - no leaking of photos from OFC)

But I wonder where the other hand of Sukkie is at? Hmmm....perhaps in someone's waist...wahahaha!!!! :luvluv:

And speaking of the red string of fate....here is a photo of Sukkie with a red string tied to his pinkee...

sukwithredstring.jpg

Though we all know this is for a mag, if it's for real, we all know where the other end is tied onto...ahahaha!!! :touched

Dweji Tokki and Panda...let's dance!!!

Dancing_Panda.gif

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, mssweet821, Humilis, Leslie Lee, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49841

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468
@ lora wrote:

Finally see the legendary dinner photo,
sukkiehye late night dinner after Sukkie return from Japan 20th Feb. Joining them Hongki & his fellow FT Island member; Jonghun :OMG :OMG :OMG

courtesy of sukkiehye Fate: Late Night Dinner

Yep, they spend a very late night dinner after Sukkie return from Japan last Sunday 20th Feb. Joining them were Hongki & his fellow FT Island member; Jonghun (he'll co-star with Suk in YMP movie). Hongki & Jonghun were from a concert while Shinhye probably from home since she lived nearby Suk's place. Anyhow, 4 of them met up and spend a very late night dinner at a Japanese restaurant. One of the meal was "sashimi", and they also headed to Dongdaemun market which opened til 5 am.

To Lora,

My Dear I want to hug and kiss you first for your revelations ...thank you so much for sharing that photo...I can't believe that I can see that photo of them ...:onhot: seeing your posting with the photo i fall in to my chair and my blood pressure going up...hahaha but its ok because of that picture those who don't believe our couple...will going to shut their mouth forever... :throw: I feel I'm going crazy and total spazzing for this picute....I love you their ... :heartsh:

this is the pictures that I pray to God everyday .... a picture that I can see our couple together not in a photoshop...I thought it impossible to see them together because we all know what will going to happen to our Shin Hye...but if something bad happen to Shin hye or trying to ruin her life again in forum...I will not hesitate to fight back and protect her even it hard for me to answer their in their language I will use also my language or my dialect which is in Pampango ...it their problem how to google translate my message then...hahaha now i will going to save it first make this as my themes in my computer ...hahaha...I love you lora for this :heartsh: :heartsh: woot...woot .... woot :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leslie Lee, Avidfanatic, ladygerimis, jgslvspsh, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49842

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
@ momie dems question..

Are the couple JUST DATING????? I thought they are already engaged to be married or rather they're already married????! ahahahahaha... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
Dancing_Panda_2011-05-23-4.gif

what do you think gs shipper?
ahihih..

peace.. :-V :-V :-V
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by khulynne29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, Leslie Lee, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49843

• teacake27
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 29
:) You made my day!!!!!

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49844

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
@Demi...

Here's my answer to your question:

geunshinrings2_2011-05-23.jpg

The rings they wear in the photo answers everything!!! Hahaha!!!

I need you guys in twitter...but heck..who cares...the other camp is just sour-graping because that photo came from Suk's OFC and FT Island's...wahaha!!! And that is the reason why it can't be leaked...

But I just can't believe that they imitated what I did with Oh My Darling...geesh...people...sometimes!!! *sigh*

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Y.C. , feliciawst, erikaeam, shana44537, Humilis, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #49845

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
OMO!!! I Just realized something...

hacciapps.JPG

Look at our princess' hair in the late night photo...and I suddenly recalled the girl in Suk's app about the new Tree J office...and realized that their hair is exactly the same!!! OMO!!! Could it be?!?!?!?! And the jacket that SH is wearing...it looks the same too....Waaaaa!!!!! And the shades...doesn't it look like this...

glamshinhye_2011-05-23.jpg

Dweji Tokki and Panda...don't stop dancing!!!!

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Pammoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Y.C. , mssweet821, feliciawst, erikaeam, shana44537, cassie, jgslvspsh, katnissgale, mingy, kincade
Time to create page: 1.817 seconds