Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50326

• mayuki
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 420
As avian said before.
suk and hye now is in low profile.
They don't want to get much attention from others.
so suk can't tell the truth now.we know they keep very close relasionship
but I still feel surprised that suk says he likes hye to eels
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50327

• trix1307
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 257
Knittgrrl wrote:
To everyone: It has been one crazy spazzing week on this site -:1 :1 :1

Sis pam, Sis aikalovesgeunshin, katnissgale, almontel, and jgslvspsh:

Thanks once more for the wonderful posts!! :)

Sis Demi – those were funny funny funny !!! I especially like the walking dogs one – so true, so true!

I can’t help but notice lately whenever he works with another actress or model, he really doesn’t pay much attention to them – actually he looks bored and cannot wait to leave – he loves his Iphone more!! HeHe! It reminds me of “Oh My Darling” when he says “Even when I look at women who have everything, I ignore them just because of you” It just says LOVE, LOVE , LOVE….
:imdead: :luvluv: :luvluv: is it getting HOT in here?! :onhot:

(as a side note, my cell phone was finally up for an upgrade and my daughter said to upgrade to an Iphone – so I did – and now I know why JGS is always on his Iphone – it is addicting!)

Sis Sweet – I just love you and the way you are always so supportive of everyone and our favorite couple – you’re the best!:-V

Sis Foxiscully – thank you so much for going and finding more examples of MGY and JGS not being interested in each other. I really like MGY as an actress but as I have said before many times I just wasn’t feeling the chemistry of her and JGS in MSOAN, they really are just friends/co-workers.

In the videos you posted those kisses were so REAL…It made me feel like I was spying on them (MGY and CJM)...I feel so naughty now... :dry: :blush: :whistle:

And did anyone else notice in the second video that they “pinky sweared”( enter-twined pinky fingers) …awww…so cute!! I also noticed that after every kiss he didn’t let go of MGY he just kept rubbing her back and hugging her, unlikeJGS who just ran away from her to get back to his Iphone! HaHa! :wahaha

Anyways Sis Foxiscully - I think JGS has been upping his game lately...I think he is well aware that every man/boy she comes in contact with falls for her... and it was pretty easy to figure out who gave her the flowers...that was a very public move of his, I think, especially when he wants to keep everything so quiet...but he just can't keep quiet!! :-V

Sanxi17 – I think the green ribbon doesn’t have any significance. It is just your typical florist’s ribbon. But the flowers do have some significance, especially since JGS was not able to attend… the flowers in the bouquet were roses (preferred by PSH) and chrysanthemums (JGS favorite) – Couple flowers for a “special couple” :)

Here are some of my thoughts:

After seeing the full video of Yong Hwa sitting down after "high-fiving" PSH and then running to the stage to give her the flowers, I am totally convinced that they were not from him! If they were from him, he would not have almost forgot to give them to her and besides, JGS is the only one of the YAB group to constantly be giving her gifts over the last few years...I noticed that after the awards show was over JGS has arrived in Bangkok and that he looks more happy, but still tired...I think the flowers being delivered and maybe a late night phone call from the one who got the flowers did the trick! :heartsh:

I also think it would not have been wise for JGS to attend the awards - especially since Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were presenting and they were also promoting their new drama by presenting together...

Sis Pam: Thank you for your wonderful detective work with the couple rings. Here are a few more pics of PSH wearing all three on the same finger!
Pics cr as tagged:

32.jpg

htm_20110526194946c000c010-001.JPG

e486a3a4798e1953dbf9fd59.jpg

Hi sisters, please correct me if i'm wrong but i only see 2 rings, one is the white one with i think diamonds on it, and the other one is a combination of white and gold, white is in the middle of 2 gold sidings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, erikaeam

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50328

• skyfab
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
Hello Stars:

About that "Talking about shinhye~ ^^ he said he likes her but she might not like him, lately not in contact w her ]

Fm ThaiLand"

I would like to add something.......but first I would like to say that I love Shin Hye so much and I only want her happiness...but also I love geun shin couple...for me they like each other and for now that is enough ...they have a career to protect and to develop.

Well...after that, I only want to add that of course... Sukkie made a white lie....why? our princess has won a very important prize two days ago...and when that happens in real (for example when is your brithday, or you won a scholarship or your graduate)...most people recieved the calls and congratulations from your friends...family..boyfriend....from everyone ...so I am sure that our princess must received many hugs and calls from people who cares about her...I am imaginig Kim Bum, Go Hara, the Hong Sisters..Lee Hong Ki..UTW...many of her well known friends calling her to congratulate...and Sukkie is not the exception!... what do you think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, trix1307, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50329

• trix1307
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 257
@ skyfab

you means he just said on his interview that he likes shin hye but she might not like him? :luvluv:
When did it happen? i want to see that interview :touched
I think you're right he made a white lie because he want's to protect their relationship. but he cannot deny that he likes her :bingo: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by trix1307.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erikaeam, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50330

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
@trix1307

Yes。。。you are right that night Our Princess
was only wearing two rings from Van Cleef & Arpels

5d8a55f19183cb79bd3109e5_2011-05-28.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: trix1307, Love them, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50331

• skyfab
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 39
@ trix1307

I only copy the post from yueeleelu (#50318)..and I add ....If that it is case...I do not believe that Sukkie is not lately in contact with her.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: trix1307

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50333

• Verba
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 122
I also see 2 rings. Both rings + earrings new vintage collection Perlee french jewelry house Van Cleef & Arpels.
Flowers gave JYH Shinny's manager. Perhaps, they are from fans or from the second partner in the new film (green tape may be a clue). Possibly, from JGS. Maybe a lot of options, because many young people likes Shinny.:bingo:

I think, JGS and Shinny telling the truth.
JGS likes Shinny. But she likes him?
Maybe he really did not interest her in real life?
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Verba.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mahpary

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50334

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
But。。。I found the pic of sukkie wearing a ring similar
To ring our princess that night :ding:
Girls。。。do you think that it's the same ring?

6_2011-05-28.jpg

cr pic : as tagged
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50335

• Verba
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 122
Ellizs wrote:
But。。。I found the pic of sukkie wearing a ring similar
To ring our princess that night :ding:
Girls。。。do you think that it's the same ring?

Perhaps, the second wide ring belongs JGS?))) And this is interesting ...)
Or just similar rings ...

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 11 months ago #50337

• Knittgrrl
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1013
@Trix 1307

I think you may be right about the rings…sorry…my bad…:unsure:

@elliz

It is hard to tell if they are the same rings…but they sure do look alike…

@yuleeyu
Thanks for the post about Sukkie liking PSH – that really reveals a lot about his mindset right now…I think he has to deny a relationship but doesn’t want to lie about his true feelings…so that would explain his answer…

@mayuki

Mayuki said:
As avian said before.
suk and hye now is in low profile.
They don't want to get much attention from others.
so suk can't tell the truth now.we know they keep very close relasionship
but I still feel surprised that suk says he likes hye to eels

I totally agree with that statement, but for some reason Sukkie feels the need lately to step it up and let everyone know in little ways that HE is the man she wants and loves. He has done it several times in just the last month – makes me wonder….hmmm… a mystery here?

One theory is that he is threatened by someone liking PSH…but who? She doesn’t invite other’s attention, in fact she firmly shuts down anyone who wants to date her- and she gets lots of offers, even offers of marriage-but she still maintains that she is not interested in dating. They have surrounded themselves in their drama and movie with trusted friends (which I have the theory that some of this is to stop rumors – how can you have a scandal when your friends are there to back you up by saying truthfully nothing is happening?- remember Sukkie said that he would never have any scandals regarding dating but that there would be MARRIAGE rumors?

The second theory I have is that JGS is well aware as he stated in a previous article that he and PSH have a large pool of well-wishers and that maybe coming out wouldn’t be as bad as they have previously thought- a lot of other stars are doing it right now and it hasn’t been the end of the world for them.

I think he is testing the waters, getting his eels used to the idea of him liking her publicly – if he has a crush on her and she doesn’t like him back (which is SO NOT TRUE) then the threat is eliminated. As his crush “grows” the eels will want him to be happy and who can he be happy with…PSH!

This has happened before…JGS likes Hyde of L’Arc en Ciel….Hyde also had a crush on his future wife…and he married his crush with the support of his fans…the video of the first time of them meeting is on Youtube and it is so sweet and cute! (Sometimes the similarities of the two –JGS and Hyde are amazing- how they look, act, fall in love, etc)

Oh, I don’t believe for a second that they are not in contact with each other…reverse psychology here…if it is denied, it is true…they are still hiding in plain sight!! And then there is the fact- the undeniable fact that Tree-J has invested in her drama Heartstrings – no contact but owns part of her drama? Peeps…no single man invests in a single girl’s drama without there being a future motive…just sayin’ …:whistle:

Another thought from a mother of a 23 year old son…when a boy falls in love, they fall hard…more than a woman sometimes and they tend to wear their heart on their sleeve. They want everyone to know about it…girls are taught from birth to be conservative and to weigh their love with common sense…and I will stop there because like Sis Demi and Sis Pam I don’t want to incur trouble…zipping mouth shut!

We just need to be patient and give them time…all will be revealed in time…right now just sit back and watch the show…hehe!:willing

Shutting up for now with my theories…but GEUNSHIN are REAL!!
:bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Ellizs, tulipanns, paire, mssweet821, ParkJangian, dianakay, Humilis, trix1307, cassie and this user have 3 others thankyou
Time to create page: 0.876 seconds