Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 3 days ago #50451

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
@Demi and Pam you are so amazing for seeing SukDi hiding the ring under the black one !!!! There was no way alot of us could have seen that! Thank you thank you :luvluv:

Even today as he left Thailand he wanted to match with Shinhye and wear a low back top hehe

LeavingThaiAirport.JPG

All I can say is he Sukkie was only flirting with Shinhye during the YAB days then why doesnt he do it with other actresses?
He flew all the way back for Shinhye's bday no matter what time it was. That was just a couple of months ago so when SukDi said he hasnt contacted Shinhye for a while now we can see right through him!

Its ok if they dont want to disclose any details just continue to be happy and sweet to each other :heartsh:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mssweet821, Humilis, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50455

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
@Sis Demi,

Thank you so much for your last GS Comedy Bar, that made my day. :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Sukkie should be careful in his statement because here there are so many detectives, ha..ha..ha..:onhot: :onhot:

I wish I know what you have in your mind ke..ke..:shy: :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: khulynne29

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50456

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
@ momie dems.. your welcome mie! I really love your GS COMEDY BAR.. more please! ahihih best stressed reliever evah!
It seems that our prince wore w/ him the black band ring in thailand and of course we all know the reason why our prince always wore that ahahahahaa(alam na!) :-V

220_2011-05-30.jpg

here's the link of the video of prince j cri show in thailand where in the "crying"photo of suk came from i think momie panda is right maybe our prince is touched and overwhelmed by the love of his thailand eels or the other statement of momie panda.. he is now torned b/w his LOVE for our princess and his FAME... :OMG :touched :OMG waaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tubidy.mobi/watch/rv0sfY04cTI/3gp-mobile/fs

enjoy..!

ooopps! by the way you have to download the video first before you can able to watch it mianhe.. ahihihih.. am i giving you a hard time? peace my fellow gs shippers.. :-V
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]
Last Edit: 13 years 2 days ago by khulynne29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50461

• balancewen
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 28

Hi everyone, I don't know if you can see this video

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50464

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
@balancewen

Can't see the video? Can you try to post it again or provide the link instead? ;) I really want to see the video...

Thanks!

I like the comedy bar sis...

But here is my thought on Sukkie shedding tears on his Thai FM...

Aside from being overwhelmed by his fans, I think he left his heart in Korea, and I think he already saw the speech of Shin hye by this time...and knew the reason why she almost cried on stage.... and he misses her...and still wanted to be with her... aside from this, he also has a heavy heart because he did not win in his category.. :(

But I heard that crying thing...was just acting... :P Oh Sukkie...you are really such one brilliant actor :lol: :sick: :silly:

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50470

• feliciawst
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 577
one word. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

i'm glad that mama demi is back with the comedy bar! miss it so much. thank you all for the posts! love love love all the posts!
there is no denying the FACT that they ARE together. and maybe more too *shhh*
really, just have to say this, (sorry yea) but IN YOUR FACE those who are the antis! the words i like shin hye came out of sukkie's mouth himself. so there's no denying that FACT!

it will be soon till we hear the good news we've been waiting. :)

oh and did you all realize, hacci has been tweeting a lot about the bike. wonder why..hahahahahahah :)

anyways, just keep on believing in this couple. we are right and we've got proof. there's nothing anyone can do about it! bluek!!! hhahahahaha

GeunShin hwaiting! :D

thank you thank you thank you pam, mama demi, khulynee, maz, knittgirl, and all the others out there. :):luvluv: :luvluv:

oh and when i heard this song after a long time, the first thing that popped into my head is the GeunShin couple.

here's the song and lyrics. Enjoy :)

CHORUS
It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
And when we are apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I feel the pain
With or without you

Hey

Baby, I don't understand
Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand
Tryin' to much, but baby we can win
Let it go, if you want me girl let me know
I am down, on my knees
I can't take it anymore

CHORUS

hooooooh, all right

Baby don't misunderstand,
(don't misunderstand)
What I'm trying to tell ya
In the corner of my mind, (corner of my mind)
Baby it feels like we're running out of time
Let it go (go) if you want me girl let me know
I am down on my knees, I can't take it anymore ohhhhh..

CHORUS

Tearin' up my heart and soul, when we're apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I'll feel the pain with or without you

Tearin' up my heart and soul when we're apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I'll feel the pain with or without you

CHORUS 2x

And no matter what I do I feel the pain with or with out you
Last Edit: 13 years 2 days ago by feliciawst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50472

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns, starrynight, paire, mssweet821, feliciawst, erikaeam, foxiscully, kimiafiz fieza, Leslie Lee, cassie and this user have 4 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50477

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
balancewen wrote:

Hi everyone, I don't know if you can see this video

I don't know, I can't see the video. or may be I don't understand.:shy: :shy:

Thank you anyway. :)

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50478

• kyrka
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
@Pammoe,

Do not ever worry about the presence of spies among us. At the end the truth will win.
Pretensions will never prevail forever. Only a matter of time. I am also a bit surprised to read other site copying posts from this site. Why are they so interested in this site? In fact what they did tells everyone that they are so afraid of the truth.
You're right, they should be pitied.
GeunShin is real !
Last Edit: 13 years 2 days ago by kyrka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, foxiscully, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 days ago #50479

• starrynight
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 41
Thank you to mom demi for those wonderful posts! It really brighten up my day even if I'm tired already. :) We know the truth here Geunshin shippers. Our prince and princess is for real! We have concrete evidences and our thread keeps burning day after day! :luvluv:

I agreed to what Pam has said. Hope that we are all real supporters and lovers of GS here. There's no need for lurkers who don't loved our couple. They will just messed themselves up. Let's just continue to spread the peace and love. :side:

And also, I found in one of GS pages in facebook this link: [url=http://http://www.wyelinchiu.com/2011/05/compilation-of-47th-baeksang-arts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FMGTZn+%28Eiffel+In+Seoul%29]Vote for PSH![/url]. Let's vote for our princess there too!

I would like to say this in our native language, kering keri natin to! ^^
Last Edit: 13 years 2 days ago by starrynight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire
Time to create page: 1.046 seconds