Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Did PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan???

Did PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21031

• Cheri
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
i am PSH big fan in Taiwan,i will always support her ,however when i heard these news i was very sad.

Many Taiwanese fans went to airport and follow her to hotel or come to see her in the varity show.
They all said nomatter where they saw PSH ,she always looks unhappry and walk away very fast..She refuse to sign autograph and walk away very quickly. She looks unhappy.
many her fans here start to complain that she is impolite.
Thouth she looks nice when reporters were around her or she is on interview on TV.
I saw she wrote that she think Korea is her best home and she is excited to come home on twitter when she arrive Korea.

I feel sad because she looks unhappy in Taiwan.But I will always here support her
How do you feel?
does she relly enjoy her trip in Taiwan???
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me. Reason: topic title adjusted
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amanda881

Re: Does PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21037

• nettepick
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
@cheri so sad to hear about these observations from some PSH fans in Taiwan:( If this is true i hope someone informs PSH about this so she can improve on her public relations. I'm pretty sure she didn't do it on purpose and hope these fans will not misunderstand her and will still continue to love and support her as we do.

I believe shin hye enjoyed her short stay in Taiwan based on the photos and videos taken from her Etude house appearance and her tv guesting in a local program called super king where she gamely played along with the pranks of the show's hosts. Lastly, she and JGS are even going to have a fan meet in Taiwan very soon, which is an envy to us non Taiwanese fans! Huhuhu;) Why only in Taiwan???
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheri

Re: Does PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21049

• meglo
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 41
@Cherie, perhaps the fans in Taiwan expected her to tease them like JGS....:P . She is demure in nature and has a serious look when not smiling. But her smiles really melt hearts... Sometimes when we are not smiling, our facial expression could look serious and may be misunderstood by people around us that we are unhappy. I think she should have a good time in Taiwan, well maybe a bit taken aback by the behaviour of the host of super king. She must have missed her hometown when she travelled overseas and was glad to be home. That does not mean she does not enjoy her trip. She might have missed our dear JGS when she was all alone in Taiwan...he he... Also regarding stopping to signing autograph, perhaps she will do that on her next trip with JGS in Oct, cause that is a Fan meeting trip where they will be all out to please their fans. The former trip was a promotion for opening of ETUDE HOUSE and she might be under obligation to abid to whatever ETUDE HOUSE has planned for her, so she may not be able to fullfill the wishes of her fans... Hope the fans in Taiwan will continue to show support and love to her .... PSH GO GO GO !

Re: Does PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21067

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
;) annyong hasaeyo...Im sure Unnie PArk Shin hye..is tired.....because she have lot of appointments....we must understanh her....I will support he always...TAKE CARE UNNIE

Re: Does PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21149

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I personally think that she did enjoy her trip. But she didn't expect such overwhelming response from Taiwanese fans. She might be a bit scared with the seas of fans. Afraid of her own safety, maybe?
Plus, her schedule was tight. She might be tired.
Think positive. Try to put ourselves in her shoes. I always act like that when I'm tired too.
Cheer up, Cheri :)

Re: Does PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21150

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
how did I miss responding to this topic?! :huh:
I honestly believe that Shin Hye enjoyed herself in Taiwan.

I have seen most pictures, videos of Shin Hye when she visited Taiwan recently. Don't be sad Cheri, but I do understand how u feel. Actually, I reviewed the videos that I could find at the airport. SH was guided where to go. People were shouting her name and all . . . when we land in another country for the first time, we seem lost rite. I always feel that way until I regain my bearings and case my surroundings to familiarize. But SH did not have the moment to step back and look around, she was being led which direction to go. And don't forget SH is a shy person which she readily admitted before. Shin Hye did smile, acknowledge the fans and wave back maybe twice or more. There were photos posted here, she is so pretty and smiling.

We saw SH in Etude House promo, most pictures have her smiling, but some where she was kinda fidgety, there were so many ppl and I would gestimate about a thousand, at least. Her proximity to the crowd is short distance, like everyone is howering, trying to be close... there was no picture that showed she was annoyed. She just look like not familiar what to do. The lady host was speaking in chinese so she hardly know what she was suppose to do next, the lady interpreter was not whispering to her much, if ever.

When Shin Hye said that she was happy to be back to Korea after her activities in Taiwan. She meant well, when I go on trips abroad to a new country, after a week maybe. . . when I reach NY I look for the comfort of being home. That does not mean I did not enjoy my trip, the next weeks my friends would be saying enough already !!! bcoz I am excited to tell them what happened n what I saw and met !

It is a pity that we easily judge a simple thing and make it more than what it is. Let's give our support to Park Shin Hye and always be by her side specially at a time like this. :) Shin Hye is a good person, a good daughter, a good sister and a good friend and a generous person.

and may I add, a very talented Korean artist. Fighting !!

Re: Does PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21418

• juwie1608
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 176
nu2me said it all. I read that PSH enjoyed ther trip and was in awe with the overhelming welcome by Taiwanese fans. I agree that, when you don't speak the language (dependent on someone to tell you whats being said), you would feel lost. I saw the pics during the promo, and PSH does look quiet and distant - well, she could hardly participate actively, as she may not get all thats being said to audience. Rest assured Cheri that a STAR would have the fans feelings on priority; so lets continue to support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: Did PSH enjoy her trip in Taiwan??? 13 years 8 months ago #21421

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
im quite sure it is because her schedule too.. if she is unhappy, it will be impossible for her to have a 2nd fan meeting there.. taiwan must be a good place and must be thankful as they will come there soon. we are so envy:angry:
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds