Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65020

• missnyunyu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 61
Yeah, I waiting for that also. i heard that Shin Hye was there during the concert. But she left early so that no one notice her. But I did know the whether this story was true or not. Can anybody tell us something :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65036

LukaforLove wrote:
@almontel, Flower boy next door CN blue version that could work out too,
But she better end up with Yonghwa:luvluv:

> I like them to end up together, too.

After watching the emotional teasers of CNBlue's new album, it seems like something happened to YONGSHIN...it was so sad...

I hope I'm wrong about this feeling...

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65042

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
koreanoveladic wrote:
LukaforLove wrote:
@almontel, Flower boy next door CN blue version that could work out too,
But she better end up with Yonghwa:luvluv:

> I like them to end up together, too.

After watching the emotional teasers of CNBlue's new album, it seems like something happened to YONGSHIN...it was so sad...

I hope I'm wrong about this feeling...
om... i wish its not true, dont say that.. i think there is noting wrong between them...
wel its really true that shin hye came in CNblue concert?? if its true then plz give me video of this please...
thnks...

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65047

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Recently Yongshin wear red dress

YongHwa at SBS Gayo Deajun

yong1.jpg

cr. GOLDEN JYH

and Shinhye at FBND

yong2.jpg

cr. owner
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, seara, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65048

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Hi and welcome to all newbie.. @YongShin~Lover, @onlyone99, @missnyunyu, @koreanoveladic

missbone-28_2013-01-07.gif

Love to see lots of new faces here.. hope many more lurkers out there come out of their hiding and join us here..

BTW, I dont think there's something wrong with their teaser. just a sad MV. anyway, I love their facial expressions..
especially psycho Jonghyun.. wakakaka... :wahaha

I think someone already shared some fan acc and info about those concert before. try backread our previous page then..
As for me, even if I was there, I would not share her pics at the concert too..kekke.. jz let them be.. :P

its enough for me when SH tweeted about she want to go for a concert on the same day YH tweeted about their preparation.. :whistle:
She didnt even replied back to Kim Ji hoon when he suggest her to go to gag concert instead... because that was not what she meant..

let me know if there is other concerts on the same day/during that period.. Me only knew that there is TAKE FTISLAND concert on the same day, but that was in TAIWAN.. Not in Seoul.. wakakaka.. :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose, seara

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65057

• fuzee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello everyone!!

All this while i'm just a silent reader, but when i read this post (the article below) in CNBlue forum I could not stand it anymore .
I'm not sure this is good or bad for our Yongshin, someone.....plz comment.......

Yonghwa's part trans: I'm sure that he dated, I can tell he is happy dating whoever whoever is the right person that comes may it be older or younger than him. "the love changes from time to time so he "Yong" doesn't have steady type. The one he's dating is also famous. And... and... he is actually dating an idol artist who is very famous internationally,maybe they are already dating for 3-6mos
Attachment C:\fakepath\tvN E News Ep.1548 ! - YouTube.flv not found
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65059

I'm glad to have found this forum coz it's somewhere I could vent my feelings.

I really love this couple. I have been watching all vids of them that's why I know that they have strong feelings for each other. However after watching ShinHye in her tv promotions and Yonghwa in GoShow, something is kinda off. Maybe they want to cover up these feelings now because of all the hoopla about their relationship.

Anyways I'm willing to wait for whatever..:shy: :ding:

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65064

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
@moon
Can we repost picture from goldenjyh? :dry: :dry:
I thought that we are forbidden to post the image on the outside forum :unsure:

@fuzee
That is from fortune teller if i'm not mistake
I don't think that is bad news to yongshin :lol:
It is different if the person who giving testimony are those around Yonghwa or Shinhye, example: employees of FNC or 4HIM, internal party sources is more reliable than fortune teller :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: shinhyelovely, prettie

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65065

• suziee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
I hope dooliers or star dont take and edit anything from goldenjyh becoz she realy hate people doing that. Gogumas is in her badlist and some of the boice getting annoyed with dooliers. Please dont give any bad name to star angel and dooliers. Edit and put tag on already tagged pics also untolerable. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluenstar07, shinhyelovely

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 4 months ago #65066

• shinhyelovely
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 95
Bout Yonghwa's news..its like he dating many time with whoever.. If YH like that?? I think its still speculation comment..
In interview Heartstrings Yonghwa said if he never stayed bout ideal type coz impression feeling is more importan, also ideal type just ideal type. And we'r know how much YH impression bout Shinhye since YB.. YH ever choise Shinhye, Uri Juna, lately Kim Yuna.. For Yonghwa fan must be know bout he's caracter.. He's not wishy-washy person toward the girl whom his likes.. Korea entertiment is so scary more than hollywood.. If you'r known dating its like you making scandal.. We'r must be understand Yongshin condition..
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds