Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65069

• onlyone99
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 56
I'm agree @suzie
As Yonghwa's fan I'm not always relating everything bout yonghwa with shinhye coz they'r have privacy each other.. Specially bout yonghwa's song.. Just be objective and lets respect his creation.. I hope Yongshin fans not like some other shipper, don't be narrow minded shipper..
Yongshin fighting!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65085

HELLO PEOPLE I AM NEW HERE!! Hope to make new friends and enjoy chatting with you guys here in PSH's forum!! I'm also a supporter of the YongShin couple!!!!!
:-V

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65092

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
I have this pic but its too small, please can anyone find out big pic of this, i want..
i cant find this:( :( .. and i love this pic...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65113

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Woow..so many new yongshin shipper today.. Anyong-haseyo :-V :-V

I have new spazzing about this couple :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa is Satisfied with the Soul-Melting Album[/b] [i]Ending the interview, Jung Yong Hwa was asked to give a tip on how to take care of Jung Yong Hwa. Jung Yong Hwa replied, “I would have no other wishes if our music was someone’s favorite music. I’ll do my best to write a better than anticipated song to surprise everyone." He added, "Rather than a whip, I can dance more enthusiastically when given a carrot. I’m a person who works harder with compliments. When I’m way too excited or down in the dumps, please give me coffee.[b] But for the record,[color=#bb0000] I only drink iced Americanos[/color][/b]. I’m a man with a burning heart.” [/i] read full article in http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=25872&idxType=News then i remember about video BTS MV Lee seung gi with shinhye you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AuyEQZxAqZ0 I don't know about korean language, but you can hear Shinhye says "americano' twice, between 8.29 - 8.41 And the location where shinhye says about americano is in Cafe :ding: :ding: Are type of coffee in the world is just americano? Why both of Yonghwa or Shinhye liked the same type of coffee? Too much of a coincidence, yup? =D =D[Video] CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa is Satisfied with the Soul-Melting Album

Ending the interview, Jung Yong Hwa was asked to give a tip on how to take care of Jung Yong Hwa.

Jung Yong Hwa replied, “I would have no other wishes if our music was someone’s favorite music. I’ll do my best to write a better than anticipated song to surprise everyone."

He added, "Rather than a whip, I can dance more enthusiastically when given a carrot. I’m a person who works harder with compliments. When I’m way too excited or down in the dumps, please give me coffee. But for the record, I only drink iced Americanos. I’m a man with a burning heart.”

read full article in enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=25872&idxType=News

then i remember about video BTS MV Lee seung gi with shinhye
you can watch it here

I don't know about korean language, but you can hear Shinhye says "americano' twice, between 8.29 - 8.41
And the location where shinhye says about americano is in Cafe

:ding: :ding:

Are type of coffee in the world is just americano?
Why both of Yonghwa or Shinhye liked the same type of coffee?

Too much of a coincidence, yup? =D =D
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by seara.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluenstar07, vertige25, primrose, zeldaxdooley

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65114

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
Add new evidence about "Americano Coffee" :D :D

Shinhye's twitter in 24 July 2012

hyetweet24juli.jpg

언제부터인지 커피는 아메리카노밖에 먹지 못하게되었고 요즘들어서 진한 아메리카노는 더더욱 못먹게 되었다."한샷 빼고 완전 연하게 주세요."완전 손해보는 느낌..ㅡ _ ㅡ너무 진해서 물 부어서마시는중..ㅠㅠ
translation : No idea since when I'm starting to being not used to drinking American coffee, nowadays when I'm drinking American coffee I will have to dilute it. Completely losing the essence of coffee..ㅡ _ ㅡ and because the coffee is too concentrated, I'm diluting it with water now..ㅠㅠ

Shinhye's twitter in 4 Nov 2012

Screenshot_2012-11-04-15-52-46-1.png

커피마시면서 과제하기.. 모두 즐거운 주말저녁 보내세요^^
translation : drinking coffee while doing homework.. please have a happy weekend evening^^

^yeah, 2 cups coffee? with whom? :P :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluenstar07, vertige25, primrose, zeldaxdooley

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65144

• dooley29
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1202
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
ooh so may posts :) :)

hmm. I heard that a YONGSHIN fan was able to watch the CnBlue Concert and she is the witness that SHINhye attended the concert. No pictures because security is very strict.. I think she tell TRUTH because if she lie, she is just fooling herself. :-V :-V

Let's make them together even in pictures for now. :luvluv:

EDI1.jpg

SNOWFAIRY MEETS THE SKIIER

yf_2013-01-10.jpg

:pray: :shy: :pray: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by dooley29. Reason: LACKING
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, onlyone99

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65145

• dooley29
  • Expert Star
SHINhye as the 5th member of CNblue like what YONGhwa said :luvluv:

edit9.jpg

yf_2013-01-10-2.jpg

:luvluv: :pray: :shy: :pray: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, onlyone99

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65146

• onlyone99
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 56
I bilieve if Shinhye visit CN BLUE concert, coz she's promise (interview during Heartstrings japan Fanmeet) with Yonghwa always stand by his side and support him... However without picture...:luvluv: :luvluv:

I miss Yongshin so much...!!
so sweat friend...:shy:

yongshin.gif

Cr: DC Gall as posted by @jngrca on PSH.comm
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Angel88, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65147

• dooley29
  • Expert Star
@seara,, thanks for that info..

YONGhwa like carrot because he loves rabbit.. and SHINhye is a rabbit too

yah i still remeber, i think it was during the YAB days and YONGhwa was asked to choose between a rabbit and a pig.. AND YONGhwa chose RABBIT.

We all know that SHINhye is also referred to as piggyrabbit:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

YONGSHIN is a rabbit couple like what i said before
1.png

HMM with that i can say that past is still connecting with the present. :luvluv:

yf_2013-01-10-3.jpg

:luvluv: :pray: :shy: :pray: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, snowhninpyae, Angel88

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65151

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Please follow our twitter: twitter.com/PSHICYONGSHIN

PSHICYONGSHIN_2013-01-10.png

and LIKE our official YongShin FB: www.facebook.com/yongshin.pshic

capture-20130110-212938.png

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, snowhninpyae, Angel88
Time to create page: 0.882 seconds