Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65780

• Zito
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 30
Hello! I´m new :) the huge fan of them, Thanks for post all about them, I hope they are well, they look so good together :luvluv: I have a question... why in the drama park shin never kiss his partner? and never hugs his partner? Is the tradition in Corea the girl never kiss the boy? is very light the romantical moment! and nobody says anything about it:blink:

Thank you so much for the news elankam ;)
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Zito.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65781

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 371
:bingo: the fact that one speaks on the other is good ; even if as the best friend :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65782

• MissGiss
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 193
Thanks elankham,

See this is the video of the interview.......

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65786

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Yonghwa is so adorable here, that big smile and blushing face...
He looks like someone who's in love, but really really really too shy to
say it. I hope someone will translate what he said..but according to some youtube comments,
he denied it and said that they are really really really friends. He made me giggle.:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, primrose, tip@thailand, shinhyelovely

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65794

• shinhyelovely
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 95
I'm read interview CN BLUE from @saturn twitter. This's not first time Yonghwa talk bout it.. Yong said "actually he want to date but he want his partner must be ask him first & ready for it. Cause burdenned & responsible to dating is so hard big & they'r so busy too. Their managament also no problem as long as not go public. But cn blue member just want to concern for their work music now.." From interview its like maybe Yonghwa already have someone who's he likes but cause some condition they'r decided to not dating yet until they'r ready.. If it is true i hope that girl is Shinhye.. :pray: :pray:
From the show we'r must be understand bout yonghwa answerd, he's on entertiment world now.. But, from Yong reaction & gesture its enough for me, i love it!! :D (guys, you know what i mean?? & same opinion with me) :D
@Lukaforlove I love your comment bout Yonghwa.. :D :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, kiwi1207

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65796

]He wants to date but he doesn't want to ask anybody. So he is just waiting for the girl to make the first move. :1 :1 But you are both so busy now. :cry Well, I will just wait for the right time for the conclusion of your YONGSHIN love. :luvluv: [/color][/size]
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, shinhyelovely

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65802

• yunko
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 41
Eventhough, Yonghwa shi denied his relationship with Shinhye but he still said that shinhye is his best friend and his reaction ,when he saw kiss scene, is so shine. It is enough evidence for dooley fans (like me).

I always believe about true relationship with dooley. In the future, although both of them have desired with her/his couple, I think, we respect with her/his decision. I always support both of them.

:-V :-V :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, kiwi1207, primrose

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65804

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
when he said Shin Hye is just a close friend, I thought "really? is that true?"
but when I saw his reaction and his face when he was watching Heartstrings scene I thought "friend? you're lie totally :D "

I think he said that they dont date together is true...but friend?...just friend?.....I dont think so :blush:
He's said...he dont know what is love, what is like...he can't reconize difference between love and like..so he's confuse. Trully, Shin Hye know him very well, I remember that because she talk about his personality in his WGM and at that time, his face was like..catching.
=X

ahhhh by the way, when MC asked about kiss scene...no one asked who would be first. Yonghwa suddenly answered first...very confident...he like someone ask about kiss scene, wasn't it? :D
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by avantbolmae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, YongShin~Lover

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65805

I watched Guerilla date with CNBLue. At the end of the show, Yonghwa said he has a confession to make. The other members got nervous. Yongwha said he has a person he love. THat person is... When he said its their fans the members reactions are worth looking into. See for yourself. I wanted to make a screen cap but I couldn't. It starts at 8:07.[url= ][/url]
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by koreanoveladic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 11 years 3 months ago #65806

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Avantbolmae,

Nice post and good observation.

Thanks.

hugs.
ScreenShot2012-11-12at10.08.34PM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: mini1133, kiwi1207
Time to create page: 1.182 seconds