TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77247

• dooley29
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1202
:ding: :luvluv: :luvluv:

final9.jpg

hey yong, what are you looking at :D :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77283

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 667
Heartstrings cute pout..=X

http3A2F2F25.media.tumblr.com2Fd237cd7bb9fb7b7c5d07e163c9a495032Ftumblr_myvy3kiolQ1sdygzfo1_500.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77284

:luvluv:

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77355

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
Yongshin_2014-01-08.PNG
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77356

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
Yongshin2_2014-01-08.PNG
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, Lina507, dooley29, vertige25, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77375

• dooley29
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1202
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

final80.jpg

:luvluv: :pray: :shy:

@kiwi yes yes hoping that marriage will be announced at her age of 30 or 29
shinhye wanter to get married by 30, she said that
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77376

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
@dooley29.. Agree with you. ShinHye said last time she wanted to get married at 30. While YongHwa said, he will got married anytime when he want. I guess they already discuss about it.. kekeke

=X :-V :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, dooley29, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77379

• kiwi1207
  • Senior Star
Yongshin5.PNG

Talking about YongShin Couple ( 2009 - Until now ).

2009 - I was support YongShin couple since 2009, I never told anyone.. kekeke... It’s just happen after I watched YAB. You will know how close they are when you watching YAB bts, there’s more skin-ship between Yong & Shin... they whisper to each other, do manicure, brush each other hair.. he seems to have heaps of fun with her and both of them really like each other. . I just keep re-watching the BTS.. hahaha
=X =X =X

2010 - YongHwa in WGM, I thought there’s no more chance for YongShin couple being together again. But when YongHwa called ShinHye in WGM, I guess I came into my senses, there is something between them. kekeke ..

2011- In 2011 they get back together again in Heartstrings. And it’s felt like ‘A Miracle’ to me. Heartstrings prove their relationship is still strong. Heartstrings is too obvious for our couple, we can see they linking arms, flirting with each other, hugs, kissing and too many sweetest things, it’s so sweet and look so natural.. and one the best thing in 2011 is... Jung Yong Hwa give ShinHye flowers on the stage at Baeksang awards 2011.
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

2012 - Miracle in 2012, Jung Yong Hwa once again gave ShinHye a bouquet flowers on the stage at Baeksang awards 2012. Heartstring Japan FanMeeting on July16th. Also rumours about our Yongshin dating in real life become Netizen hot topic..
Bingo! :bingo:

2013 – Jan 2013, Jung Yong Hwa said Shin Hye just his bestfriend , he look trying harder to hide the truth. Same goes to ShinHye here, in Feb 2013 Shin Hye just said they look good together.. hehehe.. that’s funny for me, she just really don’t know how to describe their relationship in words.. hehehe.. that the last interview asking about the rumours.

2014 – This time, there were too many celebrities and Idol revailed they official dating in real life. YongShin couple is still in the A-List celebrity who is expecting dating each other, the rumours is still blowing in Korea until now. We still don’t know what will happen in the year 2014. God bless both of them. Happy 5th anniversary for our Yongshin relationship. 2009 - until now !

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

I know I talk a lot about our Yongshin today, how can I’m not, I love them so much. Please don’t get me wrong if I think ShinHye really suit with YongHwa. It’s because, they really fit to each other. Their relationship maybe wasn’t perfect in ANTIS eyes, right now please don’t care about ANTIS anymore, just think about the enviroment when this couple feeling comfortable to each other. We know how the feeling is?, it’s feel so natural and full of happiness.

Just keep support our Yongshin Couple!

I repeat again. We still have 283 pages only until now. Where you guys? Where you are? Where? I’m so excited to start over again and doing what I love with Yongshin family here. This is our home, ‘ Home is where the heart is’ please making some comments! Show me how you love our Yongshin couple.. let this thread alive!

YongShin Fighting!
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by kiwi1207.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, moon, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77386

• RyneAzura
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 12
Thank u so much for that awesome information. I'm watching their performance Hey you! at the Baeksang awards again! There's also a forum in soompi n it's also coming back to life about the Dooley couple.

Maybe they cn do a commercial or MV together
The following user(s) said Thank You: kiwi1207

Re: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 months ago #77388

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Wow I love your ideas and creations sis kiwi1207
really enjoying them...thank you...nice job :) :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kiwi1207
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds