TOPIC: Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE)

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 2 weeks ago #81939

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 295
Hi dooliers! What's Up? - # HappyWhiteDay . ^ ^ -

(Sorry for my poor english...)

To celebrate this day i wrote an analysis of the relationship " YONGSHIN "

1. 2009 : You are Beautiful ^ ^ . The beginning of their" close friendship " . Also , they were MC

2 . January 14, 2010 : Debut of CNBLUE in Korea, Shin hye went to the concert and she sat with YongHwa's mother , ( Hongki revealed that Yong's mother wanted to Shinhye like his Yonghwa's bride )

For a strange reason , she got nervous when the fans came and she went fast when the concert ends . She looked like this:

CNBLUE was debuted with the album " Bluetory " featuring the song " Y, why" . Shin hye was the first to hear this song . The funny thing is that the song is chosen by YongHwa to sing a " special someone "

Video debut :

[ 07.14.2010 ] Yonghwa drew his ideal girl with the following description " The drawing I did is exactly my kind of girl. It would be nice if she is a woman who is pure and innocent and can be a wise mother and a good wife. and she so shy to say my name, " Yonghwa -yah ~" (N / A : Shinhye in the "CantStop comeback" told him this way
) , I think my heart might explode. Every time your hair would fly naturally, I would if I had a sweet scent of shampoo . A feminine woman ! is exactly the kind of girl I want. There is no one like her? " .

Shinhye in that time ( she was still with the same look) and drawing of Yong:

End of 2010 : Yong likes an honest and pure girl, when asked if she was known , he laughed and he said " maybe yes, maybe not ". When the leaders saw that wearing a couple ring, they asked if she is one (referring to Shinhye ) or package (a seohyun and GG ) but he didn't answer anything. Then he said he loves her and he PROTECTS her . Finally they asked when was his last kiss and he said he didn't remember ... "sure!"

Why I assure you he didn't talked about SEO?

Given the program "Beatles code", was in 2010 , they show the drawing of the Yonghwa's ideal girl. When they put photos of Seohyun , his face changes dramatically. Until the Ozzy korean (haha ) asked if it was his girlfriend and Yonghwa was confirmed that was ONLY FICTION . The singer of the other band said: you can do better ( search a girl more pretty haha)

7m 11s

End of 2010 : Heechul mentioned that Yong lost his couple ring , (unable to talk Yong) , Heechul " confirmed " that was of a real girlfriend and not of WGM . Finally , when asked to Minhyuk what's his ideal type , he mentioned the GG , then Heechul jokingly said, he was angry with Yonghwa because seo was his ideal type, why did she marry him, when Yong had "PARK SHIN HYE" .. (again, yong nervous clutching his neck as he always does when discovered with Shinhye)

3. 2011 : Heartstrings <3 . 47th Baeksang Awards

2012 : March: Shin Hye participated in the "Music and Lyric" program and composed the song " I think of you" which is about a pair of friends becoming a couple

May: . 48 th Baeksang Awards

Cnblue made his performance and Yonghwa marked to Shinhye in different phrases of the song " HEY YOU" :

July: “Love Is Only you” written by Yonghwa for AOA group

The songs in question are Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AoA, and Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'.

-

PSH: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of you..."

JYH: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm thinking of you all day long..."

PSH: "Can you tell that my fluttering heart is headed towards you?"

JYH: "You don't have to tell me because I can feel it, my heart is speaking of love"

PSH: "Do you know that your smile is reflecting me.. Do you know that your caring gaze is directed towards me.."

JYH: "Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me", "You are my sunshine"

December: Ring Song : "When will I see you again ? When will eat your PANCAKES ? "

"Come back! You are my diamond ring "( N / A : Yonghwa now wrote for the new cd " Diamond girl "

2013 - ( VACANTE , I get tired of writing XD lool )

2014: Comeback of cnblue . The first to hear is ShinHye on her birthday.

05/ 03: RadioStar Program . They asked about Seo and it ends he naming Shin Hye ( HE only brought it up ). He confirmed that ShinHye was in concert with his mother ( point 2 ) and his mother adores her (like what Hongki said , also in point 2 ) and further clarified that because of the antis, he can't spend more time with his "friend" ( was like saying: let us be , we want to be calm together)
Then asked whether He saw the kiss between ShinHye and MinHo in Heirs .For a few seconds He stayed bemused and distressed

He recalled that bitter moment, then he got nervous and Yong drank the water hastily , he said not having seen him for being busy ). Nobody believes him, we not believe him, because...

Shin Hye said in WGM , Yonghwa is jealous!

Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Dededelove.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, vertige25, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^, KimcheeMe7, RyneAzura, akazukin02, genie1421

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #82001

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
sis Dededelove, I love you sis :D :D
you can make it a good article :lol:
thank you :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #82186

• RyneAzura
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 12
Does anyone by any chance knows if there's any Eng sub to the Heartstrings commentary? Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #82342

• ShilohB
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 8
:-V Hi...I have been lurking for a while..mostly I am active in Soompi.but we r in the same family right??? Heartstrings the movie is screening in Japan today..can u guys here help trending #HeartstringsTheMovie in twitter??? :luvluv: spread the Dooley love....

love u all :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, LukaforLove, mana ^-^

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 week ago #82356

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Oh the trailer makes me wanna watch Heartstrings all over again. :luvluv:
Japanese are good in editing, and giving it a more slice of life feel to it, so I really i wanna see
the changes.
If ever they would make a Japanese version of this drama, I think I would like to see Maki Horikita and Yamapi ( I know
hes old but he can still pull off an university student)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 6 days ago #82365

• akazukin02
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
oh the twinker sisters are here @ShilohB and @RyneAzura :P

sharing my Diamond Girl FMV and The Dancing Sexy Rockstar :shy:

Last Edit: 10 years 6 days ago by akazukin02.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, ShilohB

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 6 days ago #82395

• ShilohB
  • New Star
:-V hi again....here is one of my POV..hope u like it....

CNBLUE on Weekly Idol! - YH wrongly guess which girl is his fan...
yhweeklyidol.jpg

full credit to the owner

Remember during Guerilla Date??? He was chosen LAST!!! and a lady guess that He must have been dating a lot..

Now-these are people in Korea..maybe they know something we dont know??? (even though we know a little bit...kkkk)
As far as I know_ people or fans always choose the Leader of the group as their bias n no 1 to be chosen..no hard feelings to the others...but doesnt we always go for the leader first???? especially-when HE was the lead singer???? HE was the lead guitar???

so- I just let u guys think.... :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 6 days ago #82396

• ShilohB
  • New Star
missmoon wrote:
@moon how can't they be real after all the evedances :D . esp k netizens believe that they r dating

girls watch this video from 2:40, thanks to Britney-ShilohB 4 sharing
(video)
(photo)
this song didn't come from nowhere, this song contains oppa yonghwa to our unnie

THANKS for sharing it here Missmoon....kekkekeke-I just create my acc here... :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 days ago #82455

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Sharing..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, mana ^-^

Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 days ago #82470

• Dededelove
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 295
May be more obvious?

Time to create page: 0.974 seconds