Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #82961

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks so much Sis Lina. Glad you like it.

I was browsing the Lotte mag and found this at the April Calendar.

Doesn't look like the picture use for married registration. How does your picture look like at your married cert?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
wow..so silent here, where is everyone?

Have a splendid weekend everyone.
I always wonder where is Sis Mandy? Suddenly disappears?
Hope she is healthy and fine.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Angel88, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #82968

• elankham
  • Administrator
Delete scenes...
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimcheeMe7, KIXAMAY, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #82969

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
I've watched all NGs of the drama and recognised that in acting with LMH, PSH tended to reach for or to touch LMH when they got NGs. However, there was no such skinship of her with other male actors. I can say that she's a charming girl who only reaches out for ONLY ONE she's close to. In one NG with KWB (when CYD drove CES back to KT's house on his motorbike after KT was dragged away by his father's bodyguards in ep 15), WB hit gently on her shoulder when they did NG but she didn't response the same way as a friendly girl was supposed to act like hitting back. I'm rather surprised as PSH is known for her usual joyful clapping people around her.
If you watch their NGs, you will see that LMH and PSH always comfortably touch or reach out for each other. I don't think that colleagues can have such closeness. It may be that they see each other like siblings or couple.
If they see each other like siblings then why the Andrey Hepburn brooch was on LMH's waistcoat in his Japan FM? I've usually never believed in their (I think it's coincidental) look-like couple things because these are their clothing stylists' job. However AH brooch was really suspicious. If you were his clothing stylist, would you add an actress brooch on his coat when the coat has already lots of beads and sequins? I'm pretty sure that was LMH's own act. He surely didn't have time to shop around for the brooch, then it comes to only one conclusion that it was PSH (who previously had an AH-themed photoshot on Marie Clarie) who gave it to him as a souvenir. (Then they did meet up for her to give him, right?) And we all saw that he put it on his coat in a public event, just like he wanted to give her a message: "I like you so that I bring your gift with me."
Got you, LMH!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Pony.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #82973

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
Pony wrote:
I've watched all NGs of the drama and recognised that in acting with LMH, PSH tended to reach for or to touch LMH when they got NGs. However, there was no such skinship of her with other male actors. I can say that she's a charming girl who only reaches out for ONLY ONE she's close to. In one NG with KWB (when CYD drove CES back to KT's house on his motorbike after KT was dragged away by his father's bodyguards in ep 15), WB hit gently on her shoulder when they did NG but she didn't response the same way as a friendly girl was supposed to act like hitting back. I'm rather surprised as PSH is known for her usual joyful clapping people around her.
If you watch their NGs, you will see that LMH and PSH always comfortably touch or reach out for each other. I don't think that colleagues can have such closeness. It may be that they see each other like siblings or couple.
If they see each other like siblings then why the Andrey Hepburn brooch was on LMH's waistcoat in his Japan FM? I've usually never believed in their (I think it's coincidental) look-like couple things because these are their clothing stylists' job. However AH brooch was really suspicious. If you were his clothing stylist, would you add an actress brooch on his coat when the coat has already lots of beads and sequins? I'm pretty sure that was LMH's own act. He surely didn't have time to shop around for the brooch, then it comes to only one conclusion that it was PSH (who previously had an AH-themed photoshot on Marie Clarie) who gave it to him as a souvenir. (Then they did meet up for her to give him, right?) And we all saw that he put it on his coat in a public event, just like he wanted to give her a message: "I like you so that I bring your gift with me."
Got you, LMH!

Thank you very much dear Pony for your fantastic analysis!!!!! you make my heart shout for joy......Its very true.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #82975

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
elankham wrote:
I was browsing the Lotte mag and found this at the April Calendar.

Doesn't look like the picture use for married registration. How does your picture look like at your married cert?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
wow..so silent here, where is everyone?

Have a splendid weekend everyone.
I always wonder where is Sis Mandy? Suddenly disappears?
Hope she is healthy and fine.

Hello dear sister elanklam....

Yeah, its a bit quiet here every weekend. probably our sisters are all having weekend get away from a busy week. You are such a caring person. Don't worry too much maybe sis Mandy just have short notice holiday or maybe she is on a mission to find out more about our lovely couple Minhye. We will pray for her safety and good health. :pray:
You take care too.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Park-Lee4ever. Reason: spelling correction
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, KimcheeMe7, Chars, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83001

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
nice one! love it!

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83002

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Hello shippers...
Would you mind I share this..

Screenshot2014-04-08at02.04.29AM.jpg

Isn't he cute?
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83003

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
He is so blend with flower..
2949003309_ef328c52_2035826365_7a4660d9.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83004

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
among the recent picture with flowers. There are many of him holding bouquet before.
cf2e9022720e0cf35f202b570846f21fbc09aac7.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83017

• elankham
  • Administrator
Do you think they hold the same bouquet?
I think yes.. that mean they shoot at the same date maybe different time..

sometime one bouquet is ain't enough....hehehe

Lonely...I am lonely... where is everyone?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 1.166 seconds