Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85012

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@emmasmart08: You refrain from giving a straight answer to all those who are requesting you because you say you know the truth.
You tickle everyone up and now you say: check out the bts scenes and FMV. That answer is fair enough.
But you are crossing the line when you say to turn off delusional state and share comments from FB.
Finally you say because MinShin is fake like the PS. Now that's an insult .... big time.
I'm not a MS but I've said time and again. I love them all. These guys will do what they want when they choose to.

This is PSHIC. Everyone has the right to exercise their freedom of opinions. No one has the right to tell someone to turn off or stop.
MinShin is not true. I think so too. So what. We can still have fun with Shin Hye as our focus. You express it in a malicious way. I read that the ladies are requesting you. You're a nice young lady and we all at PSHIC feel like sisters towards one another. Differences aside, we are one. At a time when Women in the world are getting together to work for all women to have equal rights, where do you get off by trying to stop women from exercising their rights to voice their opinions.

No offense to you but please be considerate. You've said you rest your case and that's good. As for me i know you are upset about PS. Me as a member of CNWE (Canadian Network for Women's Equality) feels upset to see a woman trying to or insulting another, when we should be together. To me the guys are nothing. Park Shin Hye is our Angel. If anyone feels otherwise, they should get a life and be where they are happy. We are happy doing are own shipping while respecting others.
Hope you are not offended dear and maybe find a better way to express yourself. God bless you.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Angel88. Reason: mistake on double wordings
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, martland, faidaris, sonia loubaresse, azurehikari86

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85017

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
Ok at angel88 i will refrain from entertaining questions and as you observe I only answer to those who are directed to me.as i have said to one of your member 'for the meantime to each his own' lets wait maybe atleast 4yrs from now who is real.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85020

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Thank you dear emmasmart08. No hard feelings. I don't really care who is real or not. I just care about the present and be happy in what i do. I care about how real i am in being a good person. I'm sure you are one too. Peace and God bless, dear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85023

• aroc61
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
QUE SERA,QUE SERA , WHATEVER WILL BE WILLBE,. FRIEND ZONE AND RESPECT ARE THE BEST WORDS. .

LETS ALL BE HAPPY AND NO HITTING BELOW THE BELT. PUSH MO NA YAN.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85030

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
gominam1990 wrote:
@emmasmart08
i also want to know the truth. can you pm it to me?will appreciate it every much.
many thanks. =)

have a pm to you dear

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85032

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
Hello guys!

Welcome all minoz, jgs, ysy, and yh fan. . Im a fan of psh . ..she is the one i support and Im not an admin. Here but i know im a part of PSHIC Family bcoz i feel it! they gave me warm welcome here and i enjoyed all the topic here . .
Now i get! Emmasmart08 wanted to stop making delusion because psh and lmh really a couple minoz knew that hmmmmmm! We dont need to delusion bcoz big real! Clue to Emmasmart08 said if we watch all bts and fan video you will see the truth. . :onhot: :onhot:

its not a delusion its a fact. . .

peace everyone!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Jewel. Reason: adding
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, kimloveeun, gominam1990, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85034

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
Good day Everyone! To those Filipinos and other Park Shin Hye fans who wants to attend her upcoming fan meeting here in the Philippines pls pm me or send me a message. We are currently coordinating w/ other Park Shin Hye fans club Philippines because we are organizing or planning a program for her FM. Let's show her how unified we are regardless who we ships for her and how much we love and support her.
Thank you for all of your continuous love and support for our Shin Hye! Fighting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85041

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Quite sad to know the truth...but I don't really care now.
Just want to share the lovely pictures...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85042

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Just want to recall among MINHYE's best moments,

Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85045

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello everyone!
:heartsh:
I have come by to say hello and to wish everyone peace especially emmasmart. You may choose not to ship MinHye couple but nobody can honestly say the real truth between this two korean celebrities. Not me and neither you.... You've said your piece and that is fine but to insist that u are right and the rest are wrong is harsh... that reminds me of the real world that I deal with at work...
Let MinHye / MinShin enjoy LMH and PSH together... we giggle at most ps, love them and amazed at how it came together. Don't be too judgmental by using the word "fake" who are we to know? Right :)

Let us move along. Happy trails !
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, pukkycricri
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds